1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

laugh.gif
I forgot how entertaining Mizzark was on commentary with cole.
laugh.gif

Dream commentary team?

JR, CM Punk, Mark Henry, and Cole.

Cole is there just so Henry can tell him to shut up.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Agreed with Wade being a good commentator.

How does Regal do on commentary for anyone who watches NXT? I'd rather hear him than King or Cole.
I think Regal's good, provides some lulz (which is very easy to do on NXT
laugh.gif
) and can actually concentrate on
a match without trailing off like Cole or Lawler now.

Regal is just a student of the game. In the Clay segment on Monday Regal referenced Grandmaster Flash. It's the small things.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Dream commentary team?

you know what, i watching NXT last week (so i could see Kaitlyn, of course) and i thoroughly enjoyed his commentating.
only because NXT is pretty much a joke show now, but i was surprised at how much of his trolling i found to be golden, probably because every viewer is thinking the exact same thing he's saying.
i'd recommend watching 1/18/12 edition of NXT just for the lulz.
too bad Cole's schtick only works for a show like that.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Dream commentary team?

you know what, i watching NXT last week (so i could see Kaitlyn, of course) and i thoroughly enjoyed his commentating.
only because NXT is pretty much a joke show now, but i was surprised at how much of his trolling i found to be golden, probably because every viewer is thinking the exact same thing he's saying.
I watched that episode and you're right, cole was good. But like you said, it only works on NXT.

Originally Posted by P1NSTR1PEZ

I'm pretty stoked for Rumble...haven't been this excited for a PPV in a long time

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no one cares how you feel.[/color]

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Dream commentary team?

I watched that episode and you're right, cole was good. But like you said, it only works on NXT.

Breaking news by the way. After seeing Smackdown for this week, I've become a believer in the Kaitlyn hype. I'd prefer her as full brunette though.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Breaking news by the way. After seeing Smackdown for this week, I've become a believer in the Kaitlyn hype. I'd prefer her as full brunette though.
That's all I saw.
*goes to finish watching Smackdown*

i like aksana as a blonde

royal rumble predictions:

bryan retains
punk loses via screwjob, hhh comes out, restarts match, punk wins
cena wins
battle royal: i wanna say jericho wins, but since everyone is picking him, i'll say that douche orton wins
dark horse - ziggler

rvd returns at the tumble to a huge pop
christian returns to screw sheamus
goldust eliminates cody

The Rock was advertised as appearing at the February 27 WWE Raw event in Portland, Oregon. Josh Mathews made the announcement in an advertisement that aired during a commercial break of Friday’s Smackdown.

Rock’s appearance is not officially advertised on the arena website as of this writing. The Rock is currently advertised for three shows in March leading into WrestleMania 28.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i like aksana as a blonde

royal rumble predictions:

bryan retains
punk loses via screwjob, hhh comes out, restarts match, punk wins
cena wins
battle royal: i wanna say jericho wins, but since everyone is picking him, i'll say that douche orton wins
dark horse - ziggler

rvd returns at the tumble to a huge pop
christian returns to screw sheamus
goldust eliminates cody

The Rock was advertised as appearing at the February 27 WWE Raw event in Portland, Oregon. Josh Mathews made the announcement in an advertisement that aired during a commercial break of Friday’s Smackdown.

Rock’s appearance is not officially advertised on the arena website as of this writing. The Rock is currently advertised for three shows in March leading into WrestleMania 28.
nfzue.gif

nfzue.gif

nfzue.gif

nfzue.gif

A bunch of random recent gifs people may or may not have seen:
Spoiler [+]
QrylV.gif
hxyqB.gif
j0cJB.gif
WVbdL.gif

Spoiler [+]
LUfpI.gif
bdj14.gif
R6nEx.gif
LttYB.gif

Spoiler [+]
9QDmE.gif
lDdzE.gif
FWYqx.gif
vgUBn.gif

Spoiler [+]
X04tg.gif
C2aPi.gif
0Ec75.gif
wINPr.gif

Spoiler [+]
92hNM.gif
Mlskt.gif
jLWvH.gif
Mr31Y.gif

Spoiler [+]
YPZi3.gif
fYiEI.gif
z6c02.gif
RrLn9.gif

Spoiler [+]
KU3DL.gif
IK6oK.gif
b64nes.gif
8BAZX.gif

Spoiler [+]
4LkMe.gif
212g8sk.gif
UCUHt.gif
r9lohz.gif

Spoiler [+]
LNjx2.gif
biQBq.gif
EJycH.gif
owwLs.gif

Spoiler [+]
Ab0Hj.gif
ScYPI.gif
DY0P7.gif
r7ngk3.gif

Spoiler [+]
5rOaF.gif
3KQtt.gif
tkPcJ.gif
lvzfT.gif

Spoiler [+]
2L5ji.gif
AOyjb.gif
h3e1E.gif
u97wi.gif

Spoiler [+]
2mo9ma8.gif
8K4Rg.gif
b6bo5z.gif
D7woS.gif

Peep comin' through.. I swear WWE provides the lulziest .gifs on the internet
roll.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

I'm pretty stoked for Rumble...haven't been this excited for a PPV in a long time

maybe if I was posting from my otther name you'd care, I'm still in banned camp...but you can go fly a kite, mr elitist. 

Originally Posted by im that one

maybe if I was posting from my otther name you'd care, I'm still in banned camp...but you can go fly a kite, mr elitist. 

I'm real stoked for this PPV. I know WM is the big one, but I love the Rumble more. I didn't get to watch it live last year since I was on vacation
tired.gif

But this year I have the day off work, food will be ordered, and wellness violations will be committed. I'm ready
pimp.gif

The rumble has definitely been my second favorite ppv behind wm since I've started watching wrestling

Back
Top Bottom