1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

I predict that during the NTRumble, the clock ticks down to 0 at number 30. The arena goes black. Spotlight! Look! In the rafters! ITS STING!

Sting returns at the rumble to win it and then challenge the Undertaker to the streak at NTMania II

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I predict that during the NTRumble, the clock ticks down to 0 at number 30. The arena goes black. Spotlight! Look! In the rafters! ITS STING!

Sting returns at the rumble to win it and then challenge the Undertaker to the streak at NTMania II

i'm a fan of yours but that wasn't your best right there

Originally Posted by YardFather

According to Deek, blatant interference is considered a clean victory.

tumblr_lp5qlsD8t81qax9gv.gif

I will not tarnish my victory with these accusations of "outside interference". I was on the outside of the ring lacing my boots and I look back and you're already beaten down some how.

If there was 'interference', the ref would have obviously disqualified me.

Now please. Take the clean loss and get the heavyweight title ready for me.

deek, u got some nerve claiming the NTWEF Title is yours

we all know u can't keep your NTUS Title without cheating

You dare accuse your NTWEF United States Champion, the man who defeated the number one contender to the NTWEF World Heavyweight Title and sole survivor of the 1st ever NTRumble, the Deek of cheating to keep a title that I haven't even defended yet?

Holes, I am an honest man. An honest competitor.

*Raises two fingers up*

I have never in my life cheated to keep this US Title and I never will. You can count on me. There will be no eye gouging. No kneeling headbutts to the groin. Just an amazing match filled with shooting star presses and Deeks flying around.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

post your NTWEF NTRumble predictions
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I win.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I win again.[/color]

really!!???

care to go one on one with the NTercontinental Champion?

next weeks supershow, non-title, book it lobo

Your NTWEF United States champion accepts the challenge.

At next week's NTWEF supershow, I agree to go one on one with the man who will be NTercontinental Champion on that day..... Bkmac.

Your Former NTWEF United States champion accepts the challenge.

After i lose my belt to Peep_Game, at next week's NTWEF supershow, I agree to go one on one with the man who will be NTercontinental Champion on that day..... GHIMS.

fixed.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

My favorite Kurt Angle match ever
The Angles Slam from the top rope was amazing when I was a kid

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i wanna watch that in it's entirety.[/color]

JR " Youre about to see a classic!"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]damn good match... [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bret Hart vs Angle will always be my dream match. [/color]

At next week's NTWEF supershow, I agree to go one on one with the man who will be NTercontinental Champion on that day..... Bkmac.

really!!???

care to go one on one with the NTercontinental Champion?

next weeks supershow, non-title, book it lobo
What, so you want to lose a non-title match again?

DEEK appears to be a Jeriholic.

Chris-Jericho-WWE-Superstar-10.jpg

Good looks pal.

I'm pretty confident I will come out NTRumble the new I.C. Champ. However, it's possible I lose, I'm a realist. One thing is for sure though. GHIMS will NOT walk out NTRumble the I.C. Champ still.

That's a Jeri-guarantee.

Show throws Bryan threw cage to retain title... then celebrates like a damn fool....

Kane vs Cena ends in a no contest... brawl all night long... into and outta Rumble match...

Punk retains clean... no shenanigans... Ziggler almost wins multiple times... gets a standing applause after match...

Rumble match right after WWE Title match... Ziggler enters at one... HHH, Duggan, Foley, Beth Phoenix, the Rock are all in it... the rock ends up beating up kane and eliminating him pissing Cena off... Rock flips him off and eliminates himself... Foley eliminates Ziggler with a cactus clotheline as the last two in the ring... Y2J enters at 30 and wins automatically...

sets up Ziggler vs Foley, Rock vs Cena, Y2J vs Punk at WM...

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Show throws Bryan threw cage to retain title... then celebrates like a damn fool....

Kane vs Cena ends in a no contest... brawl all night long... into and outta Rumble match...

Punk retains clean... no shenanigans... Ziggler almost wins multiple times... gets a standing applause after match...

Rumble match right after WWE Title match... Ziggler enters at one... HHH, Duggan, Foley, Beth Phoenix, the Rock are all in it... the rock ends up beating up kane and eliminating him pissing Cena off... Rock flips him off and eliminates himself... Foley eliminates Ziggler with a cactus clotheline as the last two in the ring... Y2J enters at 30 and wins automatically...

sets up Ziggler vs Foley, Rock vs Cena, Y2J vs Punk at WM...

10001720.gif

damn celticspride...
laugh.gif

i can't wait until monday. from dudes embarrassing themselves with each reply to the overwhelming amount of no-named jawas flooding the gates of the NTWT, it's been a mad house in this thread for the past week.

Back
Top Bottom