1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

They just mentioned that you can't win by a submission inside of a steel cage. I swear they went to allowing that and pitfalls lately.

I guess that obviously means DB is climbing out and retaining.

^^^Nah, Big Show is gonna throw Bryan through the steel cage and pay homage to St Valentine's Day Massacre
laugh.gif

Good god... it's Friday Night, NTDown. Thee Must watch weekly program and you are now looking at The Franchise. Mr. Ratings. Thee Alpha Male. Your Tag Team Champions...

In just a couple nights NTRR will pave the way for the Road to NTWMII... And at this NTPPV, you jerk offs get the pleasure of seeing the Most asked for, the Most hyped, the Most anticipated superstar in NTWT History... Twice. All i can tell you is... You're welcome. You are welcome for the performances i am going to put on, You are welcome for the 5 star match i will carry my opponent through, and You are welcome for the Fact that i Grace you with My Presence in general. I know how much it means to you.

At NTRR two things will be happening... First i will be going into the rumble at whatever number, and walking out last. It's a given.

But before that i will be in a Street Fight against the middle school kid himself, Club. Chairs, Chains, Cooking Sheets, Tables, Thumb Tacks... all legal as if they were a headlock. The time is coming, no more talking, no more playing one-up, and no more running Club. I've carried OneClub, I've carried NTDown, I've carried NTWT... and this Sunday I will be getting my long overdue praise just like i deserve. And you will be exposed just like the pathetic loser, the choke artist, that you are... After i am close to the end of being finished beating on you into submission. You'll look up to me from the flat of your back... with blood trickling off your forehead, tears pouring down your face, and an apologetic look in your eyes... then plead: my alpha god, please... no more! stop!

i will simply look down on you with disdain, disgust, and contempt to tell you....... "No."
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i am the Franchise in NTWT, I am the Ratings, I am the Tag Team Champions, and come Sunday after my dominant winning performance, you can call me the soon to be NTWT Heavyweight champion.Thee Alpha Male has spoken.[/color]

You're really gonna take the '..... has spoken' end line from me?
mad.gif

You better add mr gimmick infringement to your long list of nicknames.

Spoiler [+]
i will simply look down on you with disdain, disgust, and contempt to tell you....... "No."

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Why wouldn't they save Orton's comeback for the Rumble?

Because Vince believes that more people will buy PPVs if they know certain stars will be there. 

Originally Posted by theDEEK

They just mentioned that you can't win by a submission inside of a steel cage. I swear they went to allowing that and pitfalls lately.

I guess that obviously means DB is climbing out and retaining.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]is this Tomb Raider or Uncharted?......[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and you better check the tapes dork, i've been using that since Alpha Male was born.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No one is more copied than me, we all know that. just one more thing i apparently have to TM.[/color]

Originally Posted by Peep Game

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i like when you post. i rarely read what you say, but you have an amazing avy... just for that...[/color]

Thumbs-Up-Batista.jpg

I am your NTWEF United States Champion, the man who beat your number one contender to the NTWEF World Heavyweight Title cleanly, and the winner of the first NTRumble, the Deek[emoji]8482[/emoji].

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and you better check the tapes dork, i've been using that since Alpha Male was born.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No one is more copied than me, we all know that. just one more thing i apparently have to TM.[/color]

I beg to differ Alphalpha male[emoji]8482[/emoji]. ROLL THE FOOTAGE!

b8s0zs.png

My lowlife intern masondid.support has studied the tapes and there is no evidence of you using the term 'has spoken[emoji]8482[/emoji]' in any other post other than the ones in that footage. I[emoji]8482[/emoji] am[emoji]8482[/emoji] in[emoji]8482[/emoji] contact[emoji]8482[/emoji] with El Cubano's lawyer and will not hesitate to sue you for all the Pabst Blue Ribbons and Banana Cat dolls that you're worth if you do not stop using my newly trademarked ending line.

Your NTWEF US Champion has spoken.[emoji]8482[/emoji]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
that was about 10 months ago... and it doesn't mean every time, but it's been used. i'd suggest you dig a bit deeper before i counter sure for you being a complete jacka-s.

And don't you have a title to defend, a title THAT I GAVE YOU?... oh. that's right... i also suggest you worry about yours before you drown in the deep end.

[/color]

Big news about Z! True Long Island Story moving + Ziggler cameo again.

Does the Big O remind anyone else of someone? I can't quite put my finger on it buuuut...

From rsn..
WWE currently has plans to feature "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Road Dogg Jesse James, and Road Warrior Animal as three surprise entrants in this year's Royal Rumble match.

Duggan recently canceled an appearance at a GCW event this Sunday, which fueled speculation that he would be making an appearance at the Rumble.

We were also told that Road Dogg is expected to be amongst the final 10 entrants in the match. Of course plans can always change - and they appear to have since we were last told WWE did not intend to feature many outside/surprise names this year - but as of this writing the above names are likely for the Rumble match on Sunday.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]don't want any of those...... bring in Steamboat.[/color]

WWE superstar David Otunga took a break from his full time wrestling gig to return to his previous career -- attorney-at-law -- and much like his "Monday Night Raw" matches ... crushed the competition.

TMZ found out Otunga returned to court Thursday morning to represent a man who believes he was wrongfully terminated and denied unemployment benefits. Otunga tells us he was repping the man in his appeal to the NY State Department of Labor.

The proceedings took place before an administrative judge who heard witness testimony and arguments from both sides.

Otunga -- who graduated from Harvard Law School before wrestling -- told us he "smoked the witness during cross examination." The judge agreed ... Otunga's client won the appeal and will now get unemployment benefits.

Otunga says he enjoys keeping his legal skills sharp, and adds ... "If the outcome of the case is any indication of how I'll do in the Royal Rumble this weekend, then it looks like I'll be the winner."

By the way, Otunga didn't do it for the cash -- he took the case, pro bono ...

Pretty awesome.

So you couldn't put those surprise entrents in a spoiler tag? Way to ruin it for me.

Watching those two matches with Kurt Angle makes me miss having him in the WWE.
frown.gif

Imagine the matches he could have with the likes of Punk, D. Bryan, and Ziggler.

I know injuries have slowed him down a bit but he can still have quality matches with the likes of those guys..

One of the GOATs.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom