1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]did i miss where you put Why i went from #4 to #12 (and other people's changes)? just curious.[/color]
Yes slapnuts.  I went over it many times.  Those #'s were to keep track getting 30 entrants to sign up.  That is why I changed them to the bullet points soon after.  They were not your official Royal entrant number.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]too easy.[/color]

Ha so obvious too.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Yes slapnuts.  I went over it many times.  Those #'s were to keep track getting 30 entrants to sign up.  That is why I changed them to the bullet points soon after.  They were not your official Royal entrant number.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]too easy.[/color]

Ha so obvious too.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]right... only been doin it this whole thread. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Just noticed I drew #28.

Y2J... Year. 2012. Jeribkmac .... the trend is continuing in my favor
roll.gif

^ Hey Toine, how are the servers on WWE12 now? I still want to assess my skills against NT's finest if possible.

j08wlj.jpg

#24 going to do work at the Royal Rumble 
pimp.gif

also i noticed GotHolesInMyShoes is in Royal Rumble pool A and B, but he got #3 and #5 so i guess its ok 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

^ Hey Toine, how are the servers on WWE12 now? I still want to assess my skills against NT's finest if possible.

I haven't checked in about a week but I'm guessing it's the same old same old.

The upcoming patch is supposed to fix the issues with server so I'll check back then.

Maybe I can finally, successfully download a Samoa Joe CAW, which I've been trying to do for about a month.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

My favorite Kurt Angle match ever
The Angles Slam from the top rope was amazing when I was a kid

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i wanna watch that in it's entirety.[/color]

Originally Posted by diew its james

4w is there going to be a royal rumble survey as well for this ppv or you're not doing those anymore this year?

Hey guys, I'm out of town. Limited internet access.  I get back to Philly Saturday afternoon.  The PPV Prediction Contest will be posted then.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

with this royal rumble supposedly having a big twist this year, does anyone have any predictions on what it may be?

After retaining his title CM Punk enters at #30 and wins...Unification match at Mania here we come...

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

with this royal rumble supposedly having a big twist this year, does anyone have any predictions on what it may be?

After retaining his title CM Punk enters at #30 and wins...Unification match at Mania here we come...
Mine is gonna be That Undertaker enters at 30 and wins. Then its Title vs. Streak at Mania.

*edit: I know that the HHH match is pretty much set but Vince can get crazy....if he wants to.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just gonna leave this right here...[/color]

AU1vu.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

The upcoming patch is supposed to fix the issues with server so I'll check back then.

Maybe I can finally, successfully download a Samoa Joe CAW, which I've been trying to do for about a month.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

last time i touched wwe '12 was almost a month ago.
and that was only to download Woody and Buzz Lightyear CAWs and wrestle an extreme rules match with my son.

the servers have completely ruined the game for me.
it shouldn't be a task to play a game.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Mine is gonna be That Undertaker enters at 30 and wins. Then its Title vs. Streak at Mania.
That would be wild, doubt 'Taker is in shape for a title run though. Or is he, and that's why he has been out as long as he has?
nerd.gif

My prediction is Jericho is entrant #30 when the last two before him take each other out over the top-rope, and Jericho just enters the ring with his jacket flashing.

I don't know why, but I feel like Miz is a dark horse in this rumble. There has to be a significance to his number 1 spot since there was a severe lack of rumble focus everywhere else.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

last time i touched wwe '12 was almost a month ago.
and that was only to download Woody and Buzz Lightyear CAWs and wrestle an extreme rules match with my son.

the servers have completely ruined the game for me.
it shouldn't be a task to play a game.

Greatly anticipating this last patch and DLC pack. I always thought it was my internet connection but now that I upgraded, it just kicks me off the server faster.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

My favorite Kurt Angle match ever
The Angles Slam from the top rope was amazing when I was a kid

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i wanna watch that in it's entirety.[/color]

JR " Youre about to see a classic!"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif