1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

with this royal rumble supposedly having a big twist this year, does anyone have any predictions on what it may be?

The winner is gonna choose The Streak.
yuuuuuuuuuuup

i like this idea too.

still thinking about a few others too

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

4w add me to the pool man wyd? ainn no B-List wrestler 
sick.gif

That's debatable.  You're following right in the line of your dude The Masterpiece.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No Yard, i won't take credit for that... because FINALLY you have something that is all your own. maybe you've finally gotten past your stevie richards ripoff gimmick... maybe.[/color]

Originally Posted by hymen man

ive been on vacation for the past few weeks and will be for another 2.. but me and noble lost the titles?! da hell.

yup. it was kinda fishy the way it ended. i think 4russo had it all planned out. him and his right hand man lobonautis
this all lead to me announcing my retirement the monday after rumble and dropping a video that will expose the true 4russo for what he truly is..

so yea your going to have to find a new partner or go solo.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

ive been on vacation for the past few weeks and will be for another 2.. but me and noble lost the titles?! da hell.

yup. it was kinda fishy the way it ended. i think 4russo had it all planned out. him and his right hand man lobonautis
this all lead to me announcing my retirement the monday after rumble and dropping a video that will expose the true 4russo for what he truly is..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea... real fishy. Me beating the dog sh-t outta you guys and winning my Tag Titles. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4PaperChampion isn't out for bottom feeders gents.[/color]

I was on my way home when the spots opened up last night and completely forgot about it. If there are any available I still want in.

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea... real fishy. Me beating the dog sh-t outta you guys and winning my Tag Titles. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4PaperChampion isn't out for bottom feeders gents.[/color]

please.... club carries your team. club is like eric young and your odb..
i guess thats what kissing up to 4russo get you huh? word to that bananacat doll he holds tight at bedtime with your cologne on it ... 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

please.... club carries your team. club is like eric young and your odb..
i guess thats what kissing up to 4russo get you huh? word to that bananacat doll he holds tight at bedtime with your cologne on it ... 

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and sending out the US Belt and some beers to deek got me what then? sending out other birthday presents got me what exactly?..... oh, ok.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and carries the team? Stats and Records boys, know what you're talking about before you open your mouth, put a shotgun in, and pull the trigger. I got the pin to win My tag titles. I dominated. As a matter of fact, the time we teamed before that, I got then Pin then too. Carries the team? I am Ratings, I am the Franchise. Hop on your horse and ride off into the sunset... you were trash, you are trash, you will forever be trash. I wouldn't spread dirt on your grave nor piss on your face if it were on fire. Be gone, alpha has spoken.[/color]

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

You guys and your stupid bickering drives me crazy. Fight on Twitter or something.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Aye..... SHUT UP. No one is talking to you.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Go home and play with your cats, talk to them about your day, and leave the guys who actually get bunz alone. You are not one of us, You are not a man.[/color]

what are you blabbin about now? when i read your pretty little red font its like you talking like the adults in Charlie Brown cartoons. Thats that backyard wrestling gibberish you bring to the table every night. bravo!

Give it up to your NT tag champs! Club and................................that one guy who types in red font
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

You guys and your stupid bickering drives me crazy. Fight on Twitter or something.

i hope you are in the NTrumble. if so im going to stab your eye with a spork.

damn, Noble retired? the is just tragic. It was a good run,
pimp.gif

Guess I'll have to roll solo and win the NTRR.

RIP NobleHymens
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom