1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Well hey if he don't want it, I'll take it.

nah, i don't want my talent competing in 3 matches the same night.

i'll have lobo decide which 2 will take on ImThatOne & VeintiSiete for the NTag Titles at next weeks Supershow

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This isn't charity kid, I'm not handing out Loses to No Bodies or Never Was'...

It's an Honor to lose to me, the requirements: Not being a Bum, Having a Name.[/color]

Lemme get an entry into Pool B please
happy.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i have an idea

what about this match at NTRaw/NTDown Supershow next week ..

Lobo & ????? VS ImThatOne & VeintiSiete for the NTag Titles

thoughts?
1327400767017.jpg

Spoiler [+]
No thanks, bud.
Wait a minute...you know...we could bring back...
ratedrko3.jpg

JNSQ, i have another obstacle for u

at NTRumble, u will draw #3
smh this virgin still abusing his power..... But it doesn't matter papi chulo is still going to win the rumble even if GHIMS is trying to screw me ( pause )
you might as well change the name of the match to  How long can you stay in the ring until fly23 throws you over the top 

I will enter the ring at #2

then toss T house over the top in about 16 seconds 

Then patiently wait for  JNSQ to come out so I can do the same thing 

This will be a repeating cycle until I am the last man standing in that ring 

#PAPICHULO

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

JNSQ, i have another obstacle for u

at NTRumble, u will draw #3
smh this virgin still abusing his power..... But it doesn't matter papi chulo is still going to win the rumble even if GHIMS is trying to screw me ( pause )
you might as well change the name of the match to  How long can you stay in the ring until fly23 throws you over the top 

I will enter the ring at #2

then toss T house over the top in about 16 seconds 

Then patiently wait for  JNSQ to come out so I can do the same thing 

This will be a repeating cycle until I am the last man standing in that ring 

#PAPICHULO

virgin? really? u have to steal someone elses joke u poor mans super crazy

So what do you want me to do? You want me to get excited, cheer, get everybody all riled up?

It's all been done. I got here. I got the entire NTWT riled up. GHIMS, ITO, 4default. All of em. Everything is coming down to this. All the preparation has been done.

I've been training for this moment for years. I'm not just your average day time champion. I live as a champion. I eat as a champion. I breathe as a champion. Which is why Sunday, I walk out of the Rumble, FINALLY as the champion.

The preliminaries have been taken care of. I've trained, I've stretched, I'm prepared. I know 4w isn't prepared. He's taking your boy way too lightly. 

Nobody knows what it's like, NOBODY but me! To come in here week in and week out for damn near 10 years and feel the hate. Feel the doubt. Feel looked over. Feel everything come down to this moment, everything come down right on top of me.

I'm supposed to worry about one match? Worry about a championship match? Am I supposed to worry about not walking out of the NTRumble as the new champion when I've got the rest of the NTWT looking down on me and spitting on my name?

Well this is what I set out for to begin with. To have only the finest of contenders come after me. And as much as it pains me to say it, 4wrestling is the finest. But just like everybody else, he hasn't been the smartest, and as of yet, he hasn't been the best. Because I AM THE BEST.

We've got minutes, or days, or hours, or however long it is now until we step foot in that ring . Good luck 4w. Good luck brother, you're going to need all you got. Because it's just you and me in there. You better be warmed up, you better be loose, you better be thinking about it.

I've done my thinking. We're on the eve. The eve of a brand new era. The eve of a brand new TRUE champion. This entire thread revolves around us now 4w.

Come Sunday, there will be no more us. There will just be me. Alone in that ring. Finally united with that big gold strap that has belonged to me this whole time.

Step into the Yard 4w. Step into the Yard.

4Fhpd.gif

Jim Ross has a new blog entry available on his official website. Below is a highlight:

“What’s one creative idea that was pitched that never made it?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

i have an idea

what about this match at NTRaw/NTDown Supershow next week ..

Lobo & ????? VS ImThatOne & VeintiSiete for the NTag Titles

thoughts?
Wait a minute...you know...we could bring back...
Genius! Book it, holeysocks.

And if anyone has a problem with that... well...

Spoiler [+]
1327650751590.gif

Spoiler [+]
no edgar

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Keep underestimating me if yall want...just makes my job easier. Bright lights don't make me nervous; don't need to say a whole lot either. Saying a bunch of words doesn't earn you championships, hard work does. If I gotta crack skulls and make even more people tap(they all eventually do) to prove it, then so be it. [/color]

booked.

next weeks Supershow main event....

Lobo & JNSQ VS ImThatOne & VeintiSiete for the NTag Titles

with this royal rumble supposedly having a big twist this year, does anyone have any predictions on what it may be?

with this royal rumble supposedly having a big twist this year, does anyone have any predictions on what it may be?

The winner is gonna choose The Streak.

Since this is a ppv, is there any websites that will have a play by play going on live?..

ive been on vacation for the past few weeks and will be for another 2.. but me and noble lost the titles?! da hell.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

The winner is gonna choose The Streak.
yuuuuuuuuuuup

Back
Top Bottom