1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

DY0P7.gif

[Uncle Jesse] Have Mercy! [/Uncle Jesse]
30t6p3b.gif

someone should make a NTRumble poster. i know a couple of you are staying in tonight, get on it!

Originally Posted by YardFather

Im pumped for the Rumble as well.

RR > Superbowl this year as far as I'm concerned.

Same here the Rumble is my favorite, as they say we officially start the road to Wrestlemaina at the Rumble...

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

someone should make a NTRumble poster. i know a couple of you are staying in tonight, get on it!

I would have made it if I wasn't going out testing your line tonight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm getting excited for RR too..Went out today and got the Greatest Rivalries Shawn vs. Bret DVD..Going to start watching it now..

RR predictions:
-Kane d. Cena
-Bryan d. Henry & Show
-Ziggles d. Punk with some sort of Montreal Screwjob type situation..
-Royal Rumble-After Wade Barret sends out the last guy in the ring, that leaves him alone w/one more entrant..House lights go out and after a few moments Jericho's jacket lights up in the middle of the ring, Y2J is #30..House lights come on and JeriTroll starts getting the crownd worked up as WB looks on catching his breath..Jericho takes the jacket off and they start to circle each other, but before they can get to the collar and elbow tie up Y2Troll jumps over the top rope, eliminates himself, high fives fans around the ring and then walk back to the dressing..You're winner of the 2012 Royal Rumble is Wade Barret

-Suprise appearances by HHH, HBK, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, SCSA..

I am the man who defeated the number one contender to the World Heavyweight title in a one on one match while battling the flu, the sole survivor of the first ever NTRumble, the originator of the beautiful Shooting Star Press and your NTWEF United States Champion, the Deek.

Peep, we are one night away from the the grand spectacle that will be our match for my title. I fully expect you to bring your A game because I have had mine equipped for the past two months. I have not been defeated and despite your efforts, you won't be able to change that. It's a shame you have to be one I put down tomorrow. On any other night against any other champion, I'd have rooted for you. I truly would. But this is my title and this is my era. We're going to steal the show, but there will be no theft of championships for you. See you at the rumble Mr. Franchise.

Now for the rest of you. Let's take a trip down memory lane fellas. All the way back to NTMania, where it all started. I seem to remember a little match on the card featuring 7 other hopeful superstars including Hymenman and Toine in a battle royal for a title shot. I also seem to remember the man who won it all. That's right, it was the man who defeated Yardfather single handedly literally and figuratively with one hand behind his back and your NTWEF United States Champion, the Deek. Just in case you Alphalphas need concrete proof of my mountainous accomplishment, here is video proof.

ROLL THE FOOTAGE!
Esydc and thedeek both team up on hymen choking him in the corner with their boots. hymen begins to fight back against both men with a series of clotheslines, he lifts up   Esydc for the last ride, to the outside of the ring eliminating him.
thedeek  however follows hymen behind, and as soon as Esydc was eliminated thedeek lifts him hymen, and tosses him to the outside of the ring to become the winner of the Royal Rumble.
THE WINNER OF THE 2011 REVOLUTION ROYAL RUMBLE....
thedeek!

That will once again be the final scene on Sunday. History has a way of repeating itself and you can count on me, there will be no surprises at the NTRumble.

Your NTWEF United States champion will be the new number 1 contender to the World Heavyweight Title and he has spoken.[emoji]8482[/emoji]

2012 NT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST!!!

The prediction contests were a lot of fun last year.  This year we will have the entire year of shows to keep track of overall standings.  WrestleMania will be worth 2,000 points.  Royal Rumble, Summerslam, and Survivor Series will be worth 1,000 points.  All other PPVs will be worth 500 points.
Sorry for the delay guys.  Hopefully everyone still has time to make their picks.  I think this should be a really fun one.  The contest will remain open until 8pm et at the start of the Royal Rumble PPV.
MAKE SURE YOU SPELL YOUR NT BOARD NAME CORRECTLY

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/H27BGKZ

Damn, that which number will win the rumble question gave me a hard time.
laugh.gif

Finished

I'm praying for Rusty to not see the contest until monday.

I really hope The Miz lasts for a while, same with Drew McIntyre. His overpaid loser storyline has me intrigued.

Speaking of the McIntyre storyline, this would be a good time to bring in someone who is ready from FCW.Have that person show Long that he can do what McIntyre can't at a much lower pay.

Sting was injured at the TNA taping in London tonight.  He said he heard a pop in his heel.  It's feared it may be a torn Achilles tendon.  If it is, his in ring career is likely over.

Or it may just be a swerve for him to show up at the Rumble tonight to challenge The Undertaker for WM.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Peep, we are one night away from the the grand spectacle that will be our match for my title. I fully expect you to bring your A game because I have had mine equipped for the past two months. I have not been defeated and despite your efforts, you won't be able to change that. It's a shame you have to be one I put down tomorrow. On any other night against any other champion, I'd have rooted for you. I truly would. But this is my title and this is my era. We're going to steal the show, but there will be no theft of championships for you. See you at the rumble Mr. Franchise.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]botched promo is botched.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by theDEEK

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]botched promo is botched.[/color]
tumblr_ly5unxCQyD1r1eqygo1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom