09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

theres no way in hell tennessee goes 10 - 2.

Tolliver

IMO Dude aint that good. he was lost on several plays, he misread a fade-stop. I'll give him credit, He shook basically a DIII caliber CB twice resultingin 2 long scores.
ehhh

In my Big 12 podcast, we recap all the games, talk about Bradford's injury, is ESPN good for college football, and does it benefit major schools to playmid-majors?
You guys should give it a listen @ http://bigtwelvecc.podomatic.com/

Unrelated to Big 12- A guy I thought could win the Heisman, Jevan Snead finally is starting to look good. I like Ole Miss this year.

ChampCruThik wrote:

I understand your gripe but not just yet. Let me ask you: who would do better?
Winning the Big 10 and beating Michigan should not be enough. 2002 was a fluke and we've seen every year since then, we've become anational laughing stock when it comes to BCS spotlight games.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
It is too far into his tenure to still beplaying Tressell ball, college football has evolved quite a bit. As long as he's there, I do not see us winning a national championshin again. Speaking ofthat, RRod has something brewing in Ann Arbor. Tressell either needs to leave or replace his staff. Losing repeatedly on the national stage when you'vesat longer than anyone outside of the Big 10 doesn't sit well.
mad.gif

Who would replace Tressell? There's a lot of big names out there and upcoming assistant, but the native Ohioan from Ashtabula, who says The Ohio StateUniversity is his dream job, happens to be Urban Meyer(former GA). We ALL know that our AD could afford him and have all the facilities needed to maintain hisrecruiting edge, but that' just an unrealized and unknown pipedream for many Buckeyes. Trust me, I know how great of a situation he is in at Florida, but Ihonestly believe the only job that coud sway him is tOSU.

I have little faith in McElroy, he's even less threatening than JPW.
McElroy will come to reality when SEC play starts, book it.

Vols are on the right track under Kiffin - I could see them at 10-2 going into the bowl game (loss to Florida and either Bama or Georgia, probably at Tuscaloosa).
Vols are definitely under right track with Kiff, but I couldn't imagine them having that record in the SEC East.. I think I had them at 8-4

Best makes it possible but USC has too much talent all around. Riley looked good against Maryland, but do you trust him with the game on the line against a better defense??

Last year, I'd say no. This year, I could see Cal pulling it out against SC. They always have one let down game and I think it'll be against Cal

Ole Miss is gonna lose to anyone that can throw on them. Hardy is their passrush. They are gonna miss Peria Jerry bigtime, especially if Powe can't stepup.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

wait, what is reality? we all know he's buns. I'm sure even he knows that. But homie did start the game 2-12, how much worse can he reallyget?

At least you have to worry about Bama going deep because that's the only pass McElroy can throw halfway decent.

They look awful...

They're getting dominated at the LOS on both sides of the football... CSU's running back is shredding them... Their corners have given up two hugeplays already, one on a blown coverage and one losing the football in the air...

Dan Hawkins... The clock is ticking.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

wait, what is reality? we all know he's buns. I'm sure even he knows that. But homie did start the game 2-12, how much worse can he really get?

At least you have to worry about Bama going deep because that's the only pass McElroy can throw halfway decent.

That 2-12 is reality
laugh.gif
. Saban will not be able to doanything but allow him to manage the game like JPW once again. If and when these defenses force Bama to put it in the air, which they will, we'll see ifMcElroy can get over that hump (15/30 vs Va Tech w/an easing-in gameplan). He was moderately successful, but the backs were getting off, thus a lot of it canbe attributed to their run game. Rarely, do I take a lot from the first game though. Julio Jones got bottled up, leaving their leading receiver with 57yards..something's going to have to give. The next test for Bama's defense is Arkansas in 2 weeks.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Ole Miss is gonna lose to anyone that can throw on them. Hardy is their passrush. They are gonna miss Peria Jerry bigtime, especially if Powe can't step up.

This is why I
laugh.gif
at all the preseason hype. The Grove is in for a letdownthis year.

I Know im way off topic and extra random with this, but i know we got a lot of Football Players on here..

Soo, who can assist me on getting some nice quality cleats for CHEAP..idc if they been used. just need some nice ones for the LOW.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^I picked up some super bad 2s at marshalls like a couple wks ago for $20. worth a shot to check. They almost had a fsr.

Originally Posted by IYE2

^I picked up some super bad 2s at marshalls like a couple wks ago for $20. worth a shot to check. They almost had a fsr.
eek.gif

Ima check Ross tomorrow. I really want a nice blk/white lowtop pair. for no more than $40.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

theres no way in hell tennessee goes 10 - 2.

IMO Dude aint that good. he was lost on several plays, he misread a fade-stop. I'll give him credit, He shook basically a DIII caliber CB twice resulting in 2 long scores.
ehhh

Agreed. If he played against an above-average CB that game, he would have had less than 50 yards receiving.

LifeLessons -

I'm gonna guess it's Tyler Bray, unless he stole his credentials. Looks like the Vol girl with the cankles is checking to see who she's giving dometo later. Guess they gotta know their names so they can report back to Kiffen and let him know if he deserves to be in the shirtless pics or not.

Back
Top Bottom