09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Gunna you still doing avy's? If you have time and would be so kind.

0:59 - 1:03
No border or anything just the video if you could. Thanks.

zs05wc
1ea35ca3e89b4334a26c0b09c11e4b4128fc59f.gif

I like how Michigan played this previous week, interested in seeing how the season plays out for them.

South Carolina has UGA this week, Ellis Johnson should have some packages for Cox.
pimp.gif

LSU vs Vanderbilt should be a pretty good game.
smokin.gif

Oklahoma won't be TOO bad with LJ, but they definitely not seeing Oklahoma State or Texas this season

Yo Gunna think you can resize this one

62b35a53e59586a87d485ff8920c3896bded8dd.gif

deleted my avy making software a while back
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

no bs but is Tim Tebow like Jesus on earth.....
laugh.gif
....i can't even hate this dude anymore.....he does no wrong......lol

I can't wait till he kills a prostitute in a cocaine driven rage.

Na, Tebow is the real deal....

and Dang you Florida...!!!! I cant help but root for Tebow ! btw this is the text I got from a friend who is an OU fan....

" maybe stoops can get in contact with Florida, and have tim tebow heal Bradford"....
roll.gif

If i resized that down to the NT limit the quality would be so bad. its already grainy.. U might as well start from scratch on that one

Originally Posted by dreClark

If Dunlap has got those issues w/ his motor under control, then I think he'll grade out higher. At least, athletically.
Well of course from combine watchers....But your an FSU fan thats where your players make all their money not on the field
nerd.gif
( Hating, yes)

Let me rephrase...if Dunlap gets drafted higher and its not by Al Davis than someone aint doing homework.

Pike getting busy early
pimp.gif

I hope none of yall will be surprised if Tony Pike goes in the 1st round next year....or if he is drafted AHEAD of one of your favorite QB's....

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If i resized that down to the NT limit the quality would be so bad. its already grainy.. U might as well start from scratch on that one
tired.gif
back to making avy's it is
laugh.gif

damn if Bradford is out for the rest of the season. I dont think Oklahoma will go anywhere this year. the way those WRs played on sat was straight doo doo.maybe Murry can put this team on his back.

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

damn if Bradford is out for the rest of the season. I dont think Oklahoma will go anywhere this year. the way those WRs played on sat was straight doo doo. maybe Murry can put this team on his back.

laugh.gif
I wouldnt recommend it. He would probably get hurt. Their o-line ishorrible anyway they might not have beat BYU with Bradford to be honest.

Tony Pike 1st round? from this gimmick Spread offense. I will be More than surprised

sick.gif
that decision and throw

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I hope none of yall will be surprised if Tony Pike goes in the 1st round next year....or if he is drafted AHEAD of one of your favorite QB's....

someone drinking early today?

who taught these kids how to tackle? thats like the 3rd time this weekend Ive seen a head down tackle and a head/neck injury occur because of it
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom