09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

$!@ is up w. the Rutgers coaching staff? They look inept on offense. On top of it all, you're REALLY going to be playing 3 QB's today by design????
smh.gif

pimp.gif
Gilyard got the 20% tint Visor on( and compare it to Garnett with the clear visor on) , Masoli had 20% on the other nite too

they found away to circumvent the visor rule? or was there a change in rules?
edit!
eek.gif

I just realised that aint Bob Griese doin the game. Brian Griese sound just like his pops but with NO enthusiasm. I was likedamn Bob sound like he depressed
laugh.gif

Mardy Gilyard almost had a F-bomb slip there
laugh.gif

Pike making it look E-A-S-Y....

we'll see what he's made of when he has to face a real defense....not to take anything away from him today.....he's making some dangerous/qualitythrows...nice accuracy.

**Sanu is physical as hell...

I ain't no damn Combine watcher. And you know FSU players are known for and shrinking once they get to the combine.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Still odd to see Demetrius at LB.

UC smacking these _'s around

This QB is worse than Mike Teel
eek.gif
sick.gif

Blount didn't report to practice today.
Some are speculating (and pushing) that he transfer to a FCS school before classes begin and play there to improve his dramatically decreased NFL stock.

TJ Ward is listed as day-to-day, but other than that, no info has been released on his ankle injury. I'm hoping he pulls it out and makes a full recoveryfrom whatever happened at Boise.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

damn if Bradford is out for the rest of the season. I dont think Oklahoma will go anywhere this year. the way those WRs played on sat was straight doo doo. maybe Murry can put this team on his back.

laugh.gif
I wouldnt recommend it. He would probably get hurt. Their o-line is horrible anyway they might not have beat BYU with Bradford to be honest.

ha I agree with you. but they are gonna need someone to step up for them. they just lost their start quarterback. But whats up with this Rutgers team? they arelooking like a bunch of !@+#@**
roll.gif
and these bear cat unis are
smokin.gif

This Natale dude SUCKS....he's tap-dancing in the pocket, standing there too long, and not putting ANYTHING into his throws....O-Line is doing their jobsomewhat....make a QB change NOW. Play TOM SAVAGE....

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Some are speculating (and pushing) that he transfer to a FCS school before classes begin and play there to improve his dramatically decreased NFL stock.

TJ Ward is listed as day-to-day, but other than that, no info has been released on his ankle injury. I'm hoping he pulls it out and makes a full recovery from whatever happened at Boise.
I don't blame Blount...his rep is #$+%** anyways...you know he just wants to play ball. Dude made his apologies to BSU and Hout, and if Iwere in his shoes I'd explore other options as well. Sitting out and just practicing isn't going to help his draft stock...playing and DOMINATING atanother level just might....

colorado lost last night? %@!

i have been on there bandwagon for years now but they keep letting me down

hawkins on the hot seat yet?

Dscott UCLA,LSU or texas look good now dont they? hopefully he gets it togther soon tho

Here's Ted Miller reporting on what Chip said this morning regarding TJ Ward, and the running back committee that will look to share the load the rest ofthe season. Look for LaMichael to be the starter and get the most carries though.

Safety and running back at issue for Oregon
September 7, 2009 4:13 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Ted Miller

Running back LeGarrette Blount might not be the only starter Oregon must replace for Saturday's tilt with Purdue.

Hard-hitting safety T.J. Ward suffered an ankle injury at Boise State and is questionable -- at best. Ward couldn't put any weight on his ankle when he was helped off the field.

Nonetheless, Ducks coach Chip Kelly, who has a policy of calling all injured players "day to day," said he was optimistic Ward might be available.

"I think [Ward] is confident he will play," Kelly said.

Redshirt freshman John Boyett stepped in for Ward against the Broncos, but it's possible the Ducks will shuffle their secondary if Ward can't go. One of the rovers -- Javes Lewis or Marvin Johnson -- could shift over.

As for running back, Kelly said LaMichael James, Kenyon Barner and Andre Crenshaw will be "1A, 1B and 1C."

"We'll see all three on Saturday," Kelly said. "They complement each other really well."

All three weigh less than 200 pounds, so they will be much different in running style compared to the 240-pound Blount, who has been suspended for the season but has the option of continuing to practice with the team.

Blount didn't practice Monday. Kelly said he was still considering his options.

Only James, a redshirt freshman, had a carry in the opener. He rushed twice for 22 yards and caught a pass for 3 yards.

Barner is a redshirt freshman who converted from cornerback during the preseason. Crenshaw, a senior, has rushed for 551 yards and scored five touchdowns over the previous three seasons.

"Andre is a proven player for us," Kelly said.

Junior Remene Alston is not an option because of academic issues.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

colorado lost last night? %@!

i have been on there bandwagon for years now but they keep letting me down

hawkins on the hot seat yet?

Dscott UCLA,LSU or texas look good now dont they? hopefully he gets it togther soon tho
Folks in Colorado don't even have faith in those bums. The Hawk is definitely on the hot seat. CU/CSU is a big rivalry here and losing tothe rams is not a good look.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Put that transfer in and shut the haters up. My man.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom