09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by tmay407

And I know it was lowly New Mexico, but it was great to see A&M win like they did last night. They haven't played that well against any opponent in a long time.

Jerrod Johnson - 31/41 for 349 and 2 TD in the air, 13 for 57 and 1 TD on the ground
Jeff Fuller - 10 for 111 and 1 TD
Von Miller - 3 sacks
pimp.gif
Don't care what anybody says, Jeff Fuller is the best receiver in the Big XII not named Dez Bryant with Briscoe ineligible... Dude runs greatroutes, got great size and hands... Polished.

And Von Miller is in line for a huge year... Dude is gonna do work at that OLB/DE hybrid spot in the Ags defense...

Sherman is doing the right thing playing all these young guys... Counted 11 or 12 freshmen on the field last night EARLY. They weren't out there justplayin garbage snaps... Tons of freshmen and sophomores out there last night... Playin them dudes early and playing a more pro-style scheme than most Big XIIschools is gonna help the Ags on the recruiting trail if they can put together a solid season and show they're going in the right direction...

^^my dude
pimp.gif
, preciate it...
As for a player pushing forward in his development Darrin Williams has made inroads during camp for reps during the season.

"There is no question Darrin brings a change of speed as compared to John and Jake. With him and Isaiah (Pead) they bring a different speed to the field. Darrin Williams can run low to the ground and change the speed on the field.

just give my lil homie carries and watch what he do....
sick.gif
pimp.gif

ugh i dont know if we really needed Bryce...RB my be our most stacked postion.

PJ on the other hand
sick.gif

MONSTER

and im already sick of this ESPN/SEC collab
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by tmay407

And I know it was lowly New Mexico, but it was great to see A&M win like they did last night. They haven't played that well against any opponent in a long time.

Jerrod Johnson - 31/41 for 349 and 2 TD in the air, 13 for 57 and 1 TD on the ground
Jeff Fuller - 10 for 111 and 1 TD
Von Miller - 3 sacks
pimp.gif
Don't care what anybody says, Jeff Fuller is the best receiver in the Big XII not named Dez Bryant with Briscoe ineligible... Dude runs great routes, got great size and hands... Polished.

And Von Miller is in line for a huge year... Dude is gonna do work at that OLB/DE hybrid spot in the Ags defense...

Sherman is doing the right thing playing all these young guys... Counted 11 or 12 freshmen on the field last night EARLY. They weren't out there just playin garbage snaps... Tons of freshmen and sophomores out there last night... Playin them dudes early and playing a more pro-style scheme than most Big XII schools is gonna help the Ags on the recruiting trail if they can put together a solid season and show they're going in the right direction...
It was fun watching them beat %%@... it's been a long time since the D hasn't given up a TD. Christine Michael is going to be a problemfor the Big XII...

From what I remember of yesterday:

UF's run game looks better, the WRs outside of Riley need to learn how to catch the ball (Deonte has hands of stone), and I have no idea why they scheduledthis game for 7PM that was way too long for me to be wasted
laugh.gif

Bama looks as good if not better than last year, I think McElroy is going to be a lot better than JPW. Ingram is a monster
sick.gif

LSU looked kinda shaky, UGA will win only 7 or 8 games this year, Tennessee has nice young talent coming up...but still will get stomped by 30+ points in 2weeks.

Ohio St. is gonna get murked next week. Michigan will upset ND.

Sam
smh.gif
shoulda went pro, there were already questions about his arm strength so I think this injury will just add to the questions (may improve Tebow'sdraft stock though
nerd.gif
)

I'm so happy college football is back
smile.gif

Wassup with that boy Tommy Streeter? He gonna get some burn this year?

Boy was ill back in them Northwestern days...

yeah on a cut block/

first defensive play for the Rebels.

if he's hurt, they can kiss winning the SEC West goodbye

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Streeter isn't in the rotation. We're deep at WR right now.
laugh.gif

Hes not?

Im not sure im comfortable with Hank out there

Hopefully those offseason workouts worked...

Rumors on OU Rivals board of a torn rotator cuff...
nerd.gif

The thread was deleted, but not before it started a blaze of whispers.
laugh.gif

Sucks that Sam is out for OU but I did enjoy watching Gerald McCoy. Holy balls, that dude is a beast. It really isn't fair. I pray that William Campbellcan turn into a playmaker at DT like McCoy is. Still waiting for Demarco to impress me. He needs to work on that fumbilitis. Loved him out of HS but he is notthat nice IMO. I would roll with Jeramie Calhoun, that kid is a monster.

Also OU fans, why doesn't Stephen Good get any burn on the OL? Kid was an absolute mauler and I thought he would be making noise already.

They're playing a converted TE at center right now and have guys like Stephen Good on the sidelines.. I don't get it either Newbs..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

They're playing a converted TE at center right now and have guys like Stephen Good on the sidelines.. I don't get it either Newbs..
laugh.gif

I know. NOBODY on that line proved that they should see any time next week. The C missed every blitz and he and RG should be dropped from the team for lettingSam get teed off on like that. Stoops has to shuffle in new guys to see who works.

I can blame a loss like that on Stoops. A backup QB who clearly knows his role as the backup was totally unprepared to play when Sam went down.

A RS QB with a new o line with new WR's and no Gresham, they were asking for doom. And I still see OU with ridiculously average safety play again
smh.gif

Memphis coaches need to be fired....

why the +$%% are you throwing the ball with 40 secs left & you are only down 3 and youre on your side of the field.

My Buckeyes need to get rid of Tressell (been saying this for 3 years straight)
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I understand your gripe but not just yet. Let me ask you: who would do better?

Bama won't be as bad as I expected, but it'll get tougher for them in SEC play, unlike last year and the defenses hadn't felt Ingram
I have little faith in McElroy, he's even less threatening than JPW.

Crompton is still a bum
laugh.gif
good talent coming up for the Vols
Vols are on the right track under Kiffin - I could see them at 10-2 going into the bowl game (loss to Florida and either Bama or Georgia, probablyat Tuscaloosa).

Cal WILL challenge SC
Best makes it possible but USC has too much talent all around. Riley looked good against Maryland, but do you trust him with the game on the lineagainst a better defense??

Im a big fan of Toliver.
I feel like he doesn't get enough hype because everyone is stuck on Julio and AJ. I would rank them AJ, Julio, and Toliver in that order butthat doesn't make Toliver is far behind.

PhilBalla09
Rutgers is my school and all but Cincy looks good this year led by Pike and Gilyard. Keep a close eye on Pike because he could be a JoeFlacco-type at the next level.

Michigan will upset ND.
Not happening, I'll put money on it.

UGA will win only 7 or 8 games this year
You're probably right. Losses to OK State, LSU, UF, GT, and either Arkansas or Tennessee. I wanna see more of Murray, King, and Charles. JoeCox sucks
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom