09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Mack would be a good pick up for ya, actually a huge one, but supposedly this LB coach, D.J. Durkin is going to help us reel in Jordan Hicks. Dre and/or Gunna,is Eddie Gran the same guy who got $New Keys$ Richardson for UT?

Mack is looking at FSU right now.

and Yes Eddie Gran be him, coincidence he's the one swayign Mack right now.

I think UT staff goin after this other 4* RB from UGA named Bennett

best thing about gettin trounced in ATL was being able to recruit in the A...

Dixon is a 3star CB in Decatur (where the Vols will be practicing this week for the bowl game) and is teammates with Stripling, Malcome, Mincy, and Golightly...

He didn't play football his junior season so many people didn't know anything about him. But he tore it up this season especially in the return game...
Dude Dixon Looks good, supposedly he'd have higher ranking but he was injured and not on anyone's radar kast yr. but he tore it up this yrand the main reason we got him was to try and steal Stripling from UGA lol

I'd like to have Mack hope he sticks.

Im excited to see Mike Gillislee get more carries next year. Also hope Debose will be fully healthy.

Ronald Powell is working on Sharrif Floyd at the AAA Practices, Powell may be announcing tomorrow.

Hernandez is gone to the League also, he will be missed
tired.gif

I thought the original plan was to have Powell announce for UF at the AAA, but that got nixed and he was gonna wait for NSD. Is that not the case anymore?

he's gone it was on bottomline earlier McShay has him as 4th best TE, hope he can get that 1st round money.

Interested to see how many more tats he gets with NFL $. Most UF receivers can block well that played for Meyer so I say he's an underrated blocker.

When do the rosters for the Senior Bowl get released?

I hope Tebow, Cooper, Spikes and Cunningham play in it. Timmy really needs to go get that pro coaching see if he can alter those mechanics or make them less ofan issue like Philip Rivers did when he played in it. *(no I'm not comparing Tebow to Rivers either before some Tebow haters call me out)*

Hearin that he talks to Easly and that the two have talked about playing together... From what I've read, it's b/w UF, OSU, and So. Carolina

rumor has it more players about to be caught at USC with the Mcfumble type of car thing

just dont vist the parking lot across the street from the UCLA practice field and im good

Oregon-Ducks-Nike-Gloves.jpg

Saw these posted and thought I'd share.

I love these new gloves Nike is doing
pimp.gif

Yo Gunna, supposedly Dixon has been working with a tutor, so he's getting closer to becoming eligible, but he's still struggling. He's givenAlabama a closer look due to Briles supposedly being more interested in the Tech job, but that hasn't really been the case. I think he's just lookingfor a "politically correct" reason to bail out of the Baylor commitment.

Can someone post that article about O$U paying recruits and what not (from a few months ago)? This +!%!*++ I'm arguing with keeps talking about recruitingat A&M being the problem with the program, and I try to tell him it's the development, not recruiting, killing A&M...so I jokingly (drunkenly) say"At least we aren't paying recruits anymore..." and he's not having it at all...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Ahmad Dixon seems to have completely backed off of his commitment to Baylor and some SEC schools have preeminently entered the picture.

"Tennessee, Alabama (1/22 visit), Auburn, Texas Tech is a little shaky right now with their coaching situation, so those are the top three schools right now."

nerd.gif

SC is also in the mix. Ken Norton has been talking to him for past few weeks about playing WLB at SC. Taking OV on Jan 15th w/ bunch of other recruits.

Norton has to sell Dixon at WLB cus theres already 20 somethin safetys on SC's roster
laugh.gif

any word outta Gainesville about Andre Debose recovery & rehab? will he play spring ball?

FSU hired former Rice DE coach, Rice's Defensive Line Coach and Recruiting Coordinator Darin Eliot so now the coaching staff, aside from the new S&Ccoach is done and can hit the road for this next month. He was a GA while Stoops was at Da U.

Idk anything about the dude to be honest....Any of you Tx boys heard anything about him?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Carter going to Lousiville to be w/ Strong and Vance.

And when he does.

Mack Brown
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

January 5, 2010
[h1]Brown reacts to Florida coaching change[/h1]
Mark Wheeler
GatorBait.net

Related Links:
UF coaching changesThe Inside Scoop

Talk about it in The Tribal Council
Rumor finally turned into reality for Lithonia (Ga.) Martin Luther King running back Mack Brown. On Monday evening the Rivals100 member finally got confirmation that the rumors that he had been hearing for the past several weeks had come to fruition. Florida running back coach Kenny Carter called Brown on Monday to inform him that he is leaving the Gator program to take a coaching job elsewhere.

[table][tr][td]
894308.jpg
[/td] [td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mack Brown[/td] [/tr][/table]Brown, the No. 98 rated prospect in the nation, was stunned by the news, but attempted to be diplomatic about the situation.

"I understand he had to do what he had to do," said Brown."I know he has a good relationship with coach [Charlie] Strong and he's going to have a better position with more money coming in for his family."

Despite overtures from several top programs combined with the uncertainty surrounding the staff at Florida, to this point Brown has remained steadfast in his commitment to the Gators.

When asked how this latest news affects his status, Brown replied, "I mean I'm still committed to Florida. I'm going to wait it out and see what happens. I'm confused. You're supposed to commit to a school, but you get to know the coaches and they feel like family."

Brown sounded as though he feels like his 'family' is abandoning him.

"All the coaches that I got to know over the last year, that I dealt with over the summer, they're all leaving. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm going to have to talk about it with my family."

Though Brown said he remains committed to Florida, he has several other options readily available if he chooses to make a change.

"I've talked to coaches from Tennessee, Florida State, Clemson and Auburn," said Brown.

When asked to put a percentage on the level of his Florida commitment, Brown replied, "I'm going to wait it out and see what coaches Florida brings in and see how it goes. I'm shocked, but I'm still committed to Florida right now. I'm going to wait it out."

Brown is scheduled to officially visit Florida on January 15th. When asked his official visit schedule, he replied that he was unsure what will take place until after he speaks with his parents.

nerd.gif

Four-star Florida commitment Lynden Trail from Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington just sent me a text to let me know that new Florida State assistant coach, Eddie Gran, dropped in on him tonight.

Just spoke briefly with Trail, he said that he will take official visits to a few schools. He is scheduled to see Florida on Jan. 15th. He didn't know a specific date, but said he will take an official to Florida State.
nerd.gif

I expect him to stick, since I doubt Dunbar is gonna switch, and those two seem to be BFF's

Reshad Jones declared for the draft again. Ball skills...
pimp.gif

Rennie probably does the same soon.
frown.gif

Wide receiver Ivan McCartney could be interesting to follow in the coming weeks. A source said Monday that McCartney is very, very interested in Florida State and wouldn't mind taking an official visit to Tallahassee. However, the Seminoles haven't been recruiting him as hard as others. McCartney has already taken official visits to West Virginia, Oregon and Florida and will take an official to Miami on Jan. 29. A fifth official could occur the weekend of Jan. 22 to either Florida State, Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina or South Florida. If the Seminoles turn up the heat, they could possibly jump up into the mix with Miami and West Virginia. Florida seems to be fading fast according to sources and the long distance to Oregon is a drawback for the Ducks. Perhaps one of the reasons why the Seminoles aren't pursuing McCartney as hard as some would expect is the sizeable lead they now have for athlete Christian Green.
If true, then IMO we gotta go after him. Can't pass on a guy like Sticks.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

rumor has it more players about to be caught at USC with the Mcfumble type of car thing

just dont vist the parking lot across the street from the UCLA practice field and im good
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

730902.jpg

Son is KILLING EVERY DB in AA all star Practice the last 2 days
he on his [Deebo]Want some ,get some ! [Deebo] Grizzly
pimp.gif

Who is that Gunna?

I've been reading Prater is straight killing everyone that tries to cover him.

Seantrel had an up and down day yesterday (getting used to the speed and better competition)...but is showing out today.

"Seantrel Henderson (uncommitted) is on the field showing why he is the best lineman in the country today. He is opening up huge holes working againstReggie Wilson (Texas) and pinning him out of the play. He is also able to get to the second level and make block on much more nimble players. Guys with hissize are not supposed to move like he does. It seems unnatural, but that is why he is the top player."

Please come to Columbus, Seantrel...

Back
Top Bottom