09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

http://tinypic.com/
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this whole situation..
smh.gif

laugh.gif
these dudes are stoners
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Them� lucky they picked these guys. cus boy it coulda been� alotta slow singin and flower bringin if they wouldawalked up on some "good ole boys"

"Im sorry I dont have anything to give u, we aint got nothin but a cheeseburger"

laugh.gif

Catchin some HS playoff games tonight...

Still waiting on Reggie Wilson to make a play, ANY play, after one half of football... He's gettin locked down by a 3* DT playin at RT...

^^ Gunna, the dude on the right is a @+%@#%$ crackhead.
laugh.gif

They seemed privileged that they were "football players".
laugh.gif
Dudes genuinely seemed happy about what took place.
roll.gif

Dont expect any of these charges to stick to any of players. The guys that they tried to rob still want them to play, and guess who the founder of Pilot gasstations and UT's BIGGEST booster is.....

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Dont expect any of these charges to stick to any of players. The guys that they tried to rob still want them to play, and guess who the founder of Pilot gas stations and UT's BIGGEST booster is.....
yea but Nukeese & Edwards have already been dismissed from the team. but still its i guess its good that they wont be goin to jail for asignificant portion of their lives. hopefully they can find some way to get their lives back on track after this instance of extreme stupidity

No one's been dismissed from the team yet. theyre waiting for the investigation

U better off coaching at Grambling St then you are coaching at Memphis

Report: Janzen Jackson boarded the team bus this morning to leave for Ole Miss.

*shrugs*

edit...
Bus isnt leaving til 2 pm so that report was incorrect.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Report: Janzen Jackson boarded the team bus this morning to leave for Ole Miss.

*shrugs*
no word on Nukeese or Edwards? is Nukeese still sitting in that cell?

but yea it sounds like this whole situation is going to end up getting swept under the rug if the info FRESH gave is true about the owner of the gas stationbeing UT's biggest booster.

but im still baffled by the fact that the "victims" still want these dudes to be on the team. I mean if they didnt want them to get in any troublefor this, then why did they bother reporting it at all.

still smh at all 4 of them for the whole thing

So...maybe I'm misunderstanding this but just because the victims don't want to press charges, these kids are still gonna be on the team?

Aggravated robbery....pretty sure what the victim wants and the owner of the gas station wants won't make a bit of difference. They're going to jail.

This story was all over the radio all the way out here in Oregon last night.
laugh.gif

One of the radio dudes mentioned that things are just different in SEC land, he said he remembered a case in Alabama where a player had done something to agirl, hit her or something, and HER OWN FATHER testified AGAINST her.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Now I don't know if that really was true, or if he had all the detailsright, but the story itself is hilarious to me. They don't play around down there apparently. Football is life.

nah you arent understanding.

Nukeese and Edwards are the ones who committed the crime. Janzen was not involved. he just got in the car to go back home with them fools. there is an on goinginvestigation. Janzen was released from jail same day.

Thursday night, Janzen Jackson was in the football complex where he met with Kiffin, Monte, Ed Orgeron and Mike Hamilton. While Kiffin declined to address what time he first was called regarding the arrests, sources have indicated UT personnel began receiving calls shortly after 2 a.m...

exactly Kyrk, theres no amount of pull that can sweep those charges away. especially with it being national news

them two are going to do some sorta jail time, whether it be a few months and probation or a yr or two. they will be punished

Nukeese and Edwards are the ones who committed the crime. Janzen was not involved. he just got in the car to go back home with them fools. there is an on going investigation. Janzen was released from jail same day.

Thursday night, Janzen Jackson was in the football complex where he met with Kiffin, Monte, Ed Orgeron and Mike Hamilton. While Kiffin declined to address what time he first was called regarding the arrests, sources have indicated UT personnel began receiving calls shortly after 2 a.m...

exactly Kyrk, theres no amount of pull that can sweep those charges away. especially with it being national news

them two are going to do some sorta jail time, whether it be a few months and probation or a yr or two. they will be punished
them being students, UT football players, and it just being a pellet gun will all work in their favor.

but the fact that it was attempted ARMED (regardless of it just being a pellet gun) robbery, witnesses, and the national attention it's gotten (and not tomention they're African American and the whole possibility of it being a drug deal -- even though people keep screaming otherwise) they won't get offscot free. they're going to see a deal for probation at least, but i think it's safe to say their major football careers are on hold for the timebeing at least.

It doesn't matter that it was a pellet gun. It probably looked real and the hicks they robbed thought it was real when they were getting robbed.

IF you go rob a bank with one of those water guns that looks like a real gun you're still going to jail for armed robbery even if it was just a water gun.It doesn't matter.

I don't think there's any way they don't do time. Best case scenario they get like a year + probation and can go to some D3 school on the WillieWilliams steez.

laugh.gif
these dudes are stoners
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Them� lucky they picked these guys. cus boy it coulda been� alotta slow singin and flower bringin if they woulda walked up on some "good ole boys"

"Im sorry I dont have anything to give u, we aint got nothin but a cheeseburger"

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think they will not be charged, maybe given community service and maybe probation. That dudes they tried to rob are sympathetic towards the players, andlet's face it they are in SEC country.

I remember Winston Justice got suspended for a year for waving a fake gun at another student.
smh.gif
knucklehead.

Nukeese and Edwards are the ones who committed the crime. Janzen was not involved. he just got in the car to go back home with them fools. there is an on going investigation. Janzen was released from jail same day.
Okay...sounds believable.
eyes.gif

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) -- Former Nebraska running back Thunder Collins has no remorse for the death of a suspected drug dealer.

That's what Collins said Thursday before he was sentenced to life in prison for the September 2008 shooting that killed 38-year-old Timothy Thomas and wounded another California man, Marshall Turner.

Collins also was given a total of 110 years on other counts, including attempted second-degree murder, assault and two weapons counts. The sentences are to be served one after the other.

Collins apologized to Thomas' family during his statement to the Douglas County District Court. But he said he hasn't shown remorse for Thomas dying "because it could have easily been me."

Prosecutors say the shooting stemmed from a botched drug deal.

eek.gif

smh.gif

Dude could've done big things. Damn knucklehead, local kid given an opportunity and just threw it away.

Back
Top Bottom