09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Rumor is Janzen was in the store and came out and walked out to see those 2 fools committin that.

btw dude says janzen has the best defense attorney in K-town. so he bout to get his puff daddy on while them dudes get their "shyne" on
2nv4ak8.gif

laugh.gif
Rumor is Janzen was in the store and came out and walked out to see those 2 fools committin that.

btw dude says janzen has the best defense attorney in K-town. so he bout to get his puff daddy on while them dudes get their "shyne" on
I just wanna know witch fool (Mike or NuKeese) felt the need bring a co2 charged pellet gun down to Knoxville when they packed their bags and whowas the fool with "the master plan!"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

"KNOXVILLE (WATE) -- One of the men police said was a victim of an attempted armedrobbery by three UT football players told 6 News Thursday he thinks they should stay on the team.

Corey B. Zickefoose, 20, said he was sitting in the driver's seat of a 1998 Hyundai Elantra on Cumberland Ave. when one of the players pulled a gun and demanded money.

But that's not enough to prevent the players from being kicked off the team, he told 6 News. "I think they should still be able to play football, regardless," he said. "Tennessee is my place. It's my football team."

laugh.gif

Don't worry. They'll all plead down to a misdemeanor assault charge and be playing at Ole Miss in 2 years.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

always funny how the most promising one is always innocent.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
yup yup

b0435511e797482bab4b037ecd26cc99ff767c8.jpg

(btw Im just kiddin I dont condone none of this dumb %!#% , just laughin to keep my sanity)

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Heard JJ went in the store to get beer and when he came back they had already robbed them dudes. What could they charge him with other than marijuana possession?

not even, the female tucked the drug charge

Kyrk
laugh.gif
yea dude tombout he wasnt scared when they put a gun in his face and it wasnt a drug deal
laugh.gif

"KNOXVILLE (WATE) -- One of the men police said was a victim of an attempted armedrobbery by three UT football players told 6 News Thursday he thinks they should stay on the team.

Corey B. Zickefoose, 20, said he was sitting in the driver's seat of a 1998 Hyundai Elantra on Cumberland Ave. when one of the players pulled a gun and demanded money.

But that's not enough to prevent the players from being kicked off the team, he told 6 News. "I think they should still be able to play football, regardless," he said. "Tennessee is my place. It's my football team."
laugh.gif

i mean if the dude still wants em to play on the team, why the hell did he report this at all

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at him wanting them still on the team tho

corwin..
But Brown was not having it.

"I'm going to tell you this, we come out in the second half minus one mess-up, they don't get anything," he said. "Whether you think it's the right thing to say or not, in this profession and all of the classy guys that I've watched and played under and studied, they would never say a thing like that.

"To say that we didn't prepare well or we didn't have a good game plan, that's crazy. What I think is crazy is a lack of imagination for what they do."

Brown then went on to criticize some of Navy's blocking techniques, pointing out that linebacker Brian Smith was injured in 2008 and a personal foul penalty against Navy's Nick Henderson for a hit on Robert Blanton this year.

"I don't ever get up here and talk about the illegal cutblocks. They hit Puppy illegally last year and put him out. They hit R.J. on one of the most malicious plays that I've ever seen since I've been playing," said Brown, who called Niumatalolo this week to tell him how he felt.

"I called him about it and I told him I thought it was very poor. He probably thought I called because we lost, I was going to say something to him before the game, but I didn't. Very malicious and in this game, which we're supposed to be playing for our kids and working for our kids, you don't let your players do something like that."

Brown said that he has all of the confidence in both Tenuta and head coach Charlie Weis.

"Coach Weis and Coach Tenuta do a great job of getting us prepared on offense and defense and I don't care what foxhole they're in, I'm jumping in the foxhole with them every time," he said. "We had a damn good game plan."

When asked if he was looking forward to get another chance to play against Navy, Brown responded, "Absolutely."

"To me, if you have to say something and preface it by saying, 'I hope this is not misconstrued or taken the wrong way,' it's probably going to be taken the wrong way so don't say it. So don't say it, because in this profession, everybody game-plans well."

Brown could not say whether he thought Niumatalolo's comments were malicious.

"I don't know because I don't know him that well," said Brown. "I just know I wouldn't do something like that and I'm not the best person in the world. I would never do something like that."

lack of imagination and they still whoop your %!%
laugh.gif
...evenIan Williams said they were out-schemed post game.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

1112_WEB_composite_FB_t305.jpg
I can't even laugh @ this @$%%...this is just sad.
smh.gif
Mike Edwards was the best player on the best TEAM Ted Ginn Sr. has ever had @ Glenville as well...

$%#%@%* idiots.
smh.gif

Just to quibble a bit, 2008 was not Ginn's best team (2002 or 2004 takes that honor, possible this year's squad) and Edwards was probably the thirdbest player behind Hall and junior Christian Bryant.

I was reading the article at work and could not believe the name I saw as the driver. I used to work with Marie, I was her supervisor for Pat & BrucePearl's Basketball camps a few years back. She is seriously the last person I would think would be involved in something like this
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Todd McShay: "Andrew Luck is maybe a future #1 overall."

laugh.gif
!$#@ riding ##* espn

how is it driding?

dude has all the talent to be a top pick

i'm not saying he doesn't. i'm just pointing out how espn loves to jump on the most popular pick of the moment. EVERY time.

they knock off a top 10 team that had just beat former espn darling usc on national tv, and all of a sudden mcshay thinks he's a future #1 overall.

i defy you to find me video of ONE instance prior to today, where mcshay or even espn as a whole had said his name on the air.

i know he's nice. i just think it's hilarious how quick espn is to cop those first class tickets on the bandwagon.

Corey
B. Zickefoose, 20, said he was sitting in the driver's seat of a 1998
Hyundai Elantra on Cumberland Ave. when one of the players pulled a gun
and demanded money.

But that's not enough to prevent
the players from being kicked off the team, he told 6 News. "I think
they should still be able to play football, regardless," he said.
"Tennessee is my place. It's my football team."
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
That's crazy he wants them to still play.

Nako XL wrote:
Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Nako XL wrote:
Todd McShay: "Andrew Luck is maybe a future #1 overall."

laugh.gif
!$#@ riding ##* espn

how is it driding?

dude has all the talent to be a top pick

i'm not saying he doesn't. i'm just pointing out how espn loves to jump on the most popular pick of the moment. EVERY time.

they knock off a top 10 team that had just beat former espn darling usc on national tv, and all of a sudden mcshay thinks he's a future #1 overall.

i defy you to find me video of ONE instance prior to today, where mcshay or even espn as a whole had said his name on the air.

i know he's nice. i just think it's hilarious how quick espn is to cop those first class tickets on the bandwagon.

It may have been espns first time saying this, but it certainly not the first time that the national media hasn't stated this before Saturday. WhenStanford was playing Arizona, the announcers said he had the talent and skills to be the number one overall QB taken in the 2012 NFL draft. Assuming he staysthe full 5 years. One thing he needs to work on is the spiral of his throws. Some of his throws are floaters that will get picked off by a good DB/S.

This kid Mohamed Sanu is gonna be making some noise in the upcoming years in college FB...keep an eye on him. He's legit.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Don't worry. They'll all plead down to a misdemeanor assault charge and be playing at Ole Miss in 2 years.
word.

Spoiler [+]
BRENTSCHAEFFER10_21150.JPG

OH.....MY.....GOD!!!

Ya'll watchin the usf game dog? I been on dat strong pack
pimp.gif
and it looks unreal

UNREAL!!

daaaaaaaaamnnnnnnn

Steve Spurrier's new recruiting pitch "If you got to South Carolina, you will end up working at the local gas station; If you go to Tennessee, youwill end up robbing the local gas station."

laugh.gif
Not my line......saw it on a message board

Back
Top Bottom