09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ robbin dudes while wearing Tennessee apparell
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
CLASSIC

smh.gif
You really can't get any dumber than this.

Playing football at a Division I school with tons of tradition in the best conference in the country, and your going to rob people? Like someone else mentionedfootball players get tons of perks, free gear, food whenever they want, etc. I don't know what crosses peoples minds, but your at a huge university tryingto make something of yourself. Girls throw themselves at you, you play football, you don't even have to do well in class. All they ask of you is to put onfootball pads and these clowns are gunna &$%^ it up by robbing someone in a prius with a pellet gun?

WOW. That's the definition of stupidty. I saw athletes walk around my campus all the time, new clothes, shoes, rich girls letting them drive the BMW'saround. Damn shame...

They'll only get suspended for a half...no need to worry.

But seeing as how it's Tennessee and not UF somebody will just make a rap song about it.

Straight fools

Why they robin dudes in a '98 Elantra? I could have told them three that those dudes wouldn't have anything.

Im still
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at these guys in UT gear robbin folks.
IM talkin bout them %*!@+* was in team exclusive gear that cant be purchased
laugh.gif

with a BB gun, dudes is lucky the headline today didnt read 3 Tennessee football players shot and killed.
they lucky they ran up on a car full of dudes who wasnt bout it.

sick.gif
@ robbin broke dudes
like old Chris Tucker joke, "Im so broke, if a $*%$* rob me, he'll just be practicin"

Im still
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

with a BB gun, dudes is lucky the headline today didnt read 3 Tennessee football players shot and killed.

sick.gif
@ robbin broke dudes
like old Chris Tucker joke, "Im so broke, if a $*%$* rob me, he'll just be practicin"

when my friend told me the story i was
roll.gif

and that's BEFORE he was like "you haven't even heard the best part?"
me: "what's that? oh... oh no... don't tell me they were wea-"
my boy: "these *+%%%! robbed students, on campus, with witnesses nearby... rockin UT football gear! the exclusive adidas %!$%+! and drove off in abright @@$ baby blue car!!"
me: "
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
"

I mean, if they really needed money like that, they could've hollered at the same boosters that laced them last January. Maybe they were just practicing?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Im still
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
@ robbin broke dudes

when my friend told me the story i was
roll.gif

and that's BEFORE he was like "you haven't even heard the best part?"
me: "what's that? oh... oh no... don't tell me they were wea-"
my boy: "these *+%%%! robbed students, on campus, with witnesses nearby... rockin UT football gear! the exclusive adidas %!$%+! and drove off in a bright @@$ baby blue car!!"
me: "
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
"

it wasnt on campus and they werent students. they were on the strip where the bars n stuff are.
*EDIT
My boy just text me saying Janzen has been cleared, if thats the case Im totally shocked cus he hass the "known" trouble maker history

Being a player on the UT Football team = 15,000 Scholarship.
Robbing people at a gas station while ruining your athletic scholarship = 15K - the $0.50 you got from robbing.
The gas you save by speeding away IN A PRIUS = $20.
Wearing UT apparel while playing with a fake gun = priceless

This kind of stupidity makes me ashamed to be a Vol

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Robbing people at a gas station while ruining your athletic scholarship = 15K - the $0.50 you got from robbing.

the 1st part of your statement was a halfway decent joke. even though you did the math wrong on the 2nd line

the 2nd part of statement is just ******ed

Originally Posted by GoinHam

the 1st part of your statement was a halfway decent joke. even though you did the math wrong on the 2nd line

I just rushed the joke. But how is it ******ed? Do you even go here? Don't get me wrong I love UT more than the next guy. And I'm not really ashamed itjust made me waking up to this.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

About to lose everything over a robbery attempt trying to rob some dudes who are broke
laugh.gif
tired.gif
This is my thing.....

All of that.....to rob some dudes in an old Hyuandai....like what the F made them think dudes were even worth robbing?
roll.gif

It's not even gonna be Kiffin's decision though. Them fools going to jail so it's pointless to even talk about a suspension because obviously theircareers are dunzo.

1112_WEB_composite_FB_t305.jpg
I can't even laugh @ this @$%%...this is just sad.
smh.gif
MikeEdwards was the best player on the best TEAM Ted Ginn Sr. has ever had @ Glenville as well...

$%#%@%* idiots.
smh.gif

Decision? Them #*%+!* goin to jail.
laugh.gif
aint no decision

My hunch, is they thought they was robbin the weed man...

*shrugs*
I dunno, if ur gonna be a criminal at least be a smart one. Who wwould commit a robbery on the strip in front of a gas station wit surveillance cameras...

Originally Posted by GoinHam

I just rushed the joke. But how is it ******ed? Do you even go here? Don't get me wrong I love UT more than the next guy. And I'm not really ashamed it just made me waking up to this.
no reason for their actions to make you ashamed to be a Vol.

Decision? Them #*%+!* goin to jail.
laugh.gif
aint no decision

My hunch, is they thought they was robbin the weed man...

*shrugs*
I dunno, if ur gonna be a criminal at least be a smart one. Who wwould commit a robbery on the strip in front of a gas station wit surveillance cameras...
who would commit a robbery while wearing gear exclusive to football players? you might as well have told the guy you robbed your name & givenhim a photo.

but didnt someone mention in this thread that Janzen has been cleared of all involvement... still smh at all of them

Back
Top Bottom