09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

ehh, seems to be something in the air down there....my boy Ramar Smith is lookin at numbers right now for a robbery in Knoxville, and they tryna put a body onhim too....$+%$ is foul man
smh.gif

laugh.gif
reminds me of a story I read a couple days ago about some goons robbing a dude, digging through his wallet and finding his Military ID, then giving himall his $$*+ back, shaking his hand and thanking him for his service before they took off...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wait, they robbed a weed man too? Ramar got got for allegedly robbing a drug dealer with another dude from UT....
nerd.gif

Ramar robbed dudes who was with Brent Vinson CB for UT. And yeah gettin that 25 to Life for murder.

And this is very embaressing for anyone associated with the school. How wouldn't it be? Da hell u thinkin about...

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Decision? Them #*%+!* goin to jail.
laugh.gif
aint no decision

My hunch, is they thought they was robbin the weed man...

*shrugs*
I dunno, if ur gonna be a criminal at least be a smart one. Who wwould commit a robbery on the strip in front of a gas station wit surveillance cameras...
who would commit a robbery while wearing gear exclusive to football players? you might as well have told the guy you robbed your name & given him a photo.

but didnt someone mention in this thread that Janzen has been cleared of all involvement... still smh at all of them

I just said that I'm not ashamed. Just angry and like GUNNA GET IT said, it's embarrassing

Originally Posted by rawjs

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I'm just waiting for the LSU Freek gifs that will come....
33agxh1.jpg
laugh.gif

This dude works quick. If they are cleared of all charges, which they will be since its a college town, Kiffin needs to suspend them for the remainder of theseason to send the message.

Yep, looking like Death Row right now word to Gunna's sig.

This goes right up there w/ Mario Kinsey & Reggie Duncan robbing some girl for her purse and then using the credit card around town.

Followed very closely by Dion Rayford who didn't get his chalupa so he tried to crawl through the Taco Bell drive thru window.

Originally Posted by langfor5

This goes right up there w/ Mario Kinsey & Reggie Duncan robbing some girl for her purse and then using the credit card around town.

Followed very closely by Dion Rayford who didn't get his chalupa so he tried to crawl through the Taco Bell drive thru window.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Todd McShay: "Andrew Luck is maybe a future #1 overall."

laugh.gif
!$#@ riding ##* espn

Could be! He's a damn good QB that doesn't get a whole lot of credit... Three more years of eligibility! Looks like he has a promising future. Good armwith nice touch on the deep balls... NH
laugh.gif

Looks like Denard is getting the start on Saturday. Tate has been basura in practice and was acting like a b____ when he got yelled at. Kid needs to grow apair and soon. Hopefully Devin Gardner can graduate early so we can have a nice little comp over the winter and see who is left standing. Also, Mike Williamswill more than likely not be starting at safety and missing 5+ tackles.

More uniform info for those that still care:

OK_Pro_Combat_CHEST_loRes.jpg

OK_Pro_Combat_PANT_loRes.jpg

Quote:
[table][tr][td]
are these uniforms only being worn for 1 game?
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Response in the form of a quote.

Quote:
[table][tr][td]
They're one-time things for Nike to show off their new uniform technology to Under Armour and adidas. Some (maybe all?) of the schools doing the demonstrating will be incorporating the technology into their regular uniforms next season, and I'm sure most of the rest of Nike's schools will get them at some point in the next few years.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Quote:
the designs are just for one game, but the technology itself will be incorporated into the teams' traditional uniforms. So OU will have their regular-looking uniforms next season, but with Flywire elements in the shoulders and shoes, and the new pants with mesh on the sides, etc.

[h1]Janzen Jackson attorney says he will be released without bond, is innocent[/h1]

Janzen Jackson, one of three freshman UT football players arrested early Thursday morning in connection with an armed robbery, will be released from jailsoon on his own recognizance, according to his attorney.

Jackson is also saying he's innocent of the armed robbery in which he's accused.

Attorney Don Bosch is representing Jackson and has given 10News a statement on the matter:

This office represents Janzen Jackson. As of this afternoon his bond has been reduced from $15,000 to being released on his recognizance. Mr. Jacksonvehemently asserts his innocence. And we hope that this will become apparent in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Janzen has been released, its confirmed.
and BTV Volinsider Petey and Edwards have been dismissed no questions asked and Janzen will be dismissed if any charges come from this. so as long as he iscompletely cleared he will remain with a suspension for the rest of the yr but his next mistep will be his last

hopefully Janzens pops comes down and puts a foot in his *$!

So was Janzen just sitting in the car and getting by on the "I didn't know what they were about to do" line..?

laugh.gif
Rumor is Janzen was in the store and came out and walked out to see those 2 fools committin that.

btw dude says janzen has the best defense attorney in K-town. so he bout to get his puff daddy on while them dudes get their "shyne" on

Heard JJ went in the store to get beer and when he came back they had already robbed them dudes. What could they charge him with other than marijuanapossession?

Back
Top Bottom