09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Pike better start the next drive
nerd.gif

Lou pointing out how these calls are going in favor of these conferences leaders. I am not even surprised anymore, college football needs to be revamped. UseNCAA officials not conference officiating and like someone else said bring in a outside party and have the replay officials in a different location than thestadium.

well the thing is... i don't think the ncaa WANTS to have to pay for their own national officiating crew, or deal with the headache of policing them.they'd rather conferences front the money and deal with it themselves.

that said... time warner cut off my cable for not paying the bill this afternoon (
laugh.gif
) what was the controversial call? and let me guess, it went in favor ofcincinatti didn't it?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

well the thing is... i don't think the ncaa WANTS to have to pay for their own national officiating crew, or deal with the headache of policing them. they'd rather conferences front the money and deal with it themselves.

that said... time warner cut off my cable for not paying the bill this afternoon (
laugh.gif
) what was the controversial call? and let me guess, it went in favor of cincinatti didn't it?
nerd.gif
One team is undefeated and ranked in the top 5...I know your question was rhetorical, but there's just no need to even ask.

College football (and basketball) might as well become semi-pro in the near future since it basically is on that track.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Pitt spoils any NC and BCS hopes for Cincy when they play.

Possibly, but I don't think so with Pike back at 100% for that game. We've been doing this with a backup QB.

what's this rumor about tate forcier transferring?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

and DWill isn't playing today against Stanford?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

what's this rumor about tate forcier transferring?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

who cares. he's garbage. got a better QB comin in to rite the ship
and DWill isn't playing today against Stanford?
ohwell.gif

mccoy is ...
pimp.gif

Possibly, but I don't think so with Pike back at 100% for that game. We've been doing this with a backup QB.
and that back up QB is the reason Bearcats have won 3 games. if it wasnt for his feet, there'd be more than one L on that record. dont dismisswhat that back up QB has done and the dimension he brings in

Tate is not leaving. Kid got mad because RR gave him a new one for missing study sessions and sleeping in class. He got heated and it has apparently blownover. I would bet that he sees more snaps than DRob today. Just a better option right now.

He is going to have his hands full with Devin gardner coming in. Kid is a beast and if he can show an ability to pick up the playbook, he might be the perfectit for RR. He likes to truck players too. He needs to add some weight but no reason why he shouldn't be 230lbs when he steps on campus. Unless its inDecember which I am praying for.

laugh.gif
Chester.

Does Stanford have a legit shot at upsetting USC today? On paper no way but Luck/Gerhart give the Cardinal a fighting chance. They got serious question markson defense against the Trojans' potent offense.

Barkley has struggled throughout the year as expected from a true freshman. Maybe the Cardinal can get him to make a few mistakes and capitalize off that. JimHarbaugh has made that Stanford program relevant, kudos.

Only other factor is that the game is been played in the Coliseum.

Almost forgot, anyone got any updates on Jordan Hicks? Who's the favorite to land him?

Saban
pimp.gif
Keenan Allen and DeMarcus Milliner are going to be straight nastyin that Tide secondary.

Corso.......my thoughts exactly. If GT beats duke, we're losing to UNC today because we'll come out flat with nothing to play for.

Duke just drove on GT easy. Probably another shootout for them dudes...

Thad Lewis with the pretty toss on the wheel route for the TD...

Back
Top Bottom