09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

pimp.gif
good *$$+

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

BYU gonna pull off the upset week 1. OUTRIGHT

as far as dogs,
Im on BYU & Nevada
pimp.gif

I'm a BYU fan and I don't see them beating Oklahoma. But I will welcome it and praise your wisdom (and cower at my sad fanhood) if they do win. I amhowever picking Nevada. ND is so overrated...but what's new?

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

as far as dogs,
Im on BYU & Nevada
pimp.gif

I'm a BYU fan and I don't see them beating Oklahoma. But I will welcome it and praise your wisdom (and cower at my sad fanhood) if they do win. I am however picking Nevada. ND is so overrated...but what's new?
Although its usually easy for people to pull the "ND is overrated" card and they are going to get upset. That is NOT the case thisyear. ND is going to be very good this year especially with their favorable schedule. Only 4 road games and none of them beyond winnable.

They will go 9-3 IMO and possibly even 10-2. Their offense is
eek.gif
withTate, Floyd, Rudolph, Kamara and finally a solid O-line to protect Clausen. The defense will be much better than in recent years as well. ND beats Nevada31-14.

ND is very overated.
just cus they might beat up on that cupcake schedule doesnt mean theyre any good.

I'll give ND defense all kinda props if they hold Nevada to 2 touchdowns
Nevada O aint even that diesel its just they have a multi threat QB and a pretty nice scheme

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

as far as dogs,
Im on BYU & Nevada
pimp.gif

I'm a BYU fan and I don't see them beating Oklahoma. But I will welcome it and praise your wisdom (and cower at my sad fanhood) if they do win. I am however picking Nevada. ND is so overrated...but what's new?
Although its usually easy for people to pull the "ND is overrated" card and they are going to get upset. That is NOT the case this year. ND is going to be very good this year especially with their favorable schedule. Only 4 road games and none of them beyond winnable.

They will go 9-3 IMO and possibly even 10-2. Their offense is
eek.gif
with Tate, Floyd, Rudolph, Kamara and finally a solid O-line to protect Clausen. The defense will be much better than in recent years as well. ND beats Nevada 31-14.

Why is it then okay to give ND a pass on the easy schedule and not give it to teams like Utah or Penn State (who people say have soft schedules whenthey're harder than ND's)? Let's be real, ND's toughest opponent is USC. That's ONCE they will be an underdog. Utah plays ranked foes inBYU, TCU, and Oregon this year. ND plays one, and the rest aren't even close. It's ridiculous the size of a free pass this program gets year in andyear out.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I didnt even see that response. so u mean to tell me, Santana Moss could return punts for UM, but a guy who isnt even an accomplished WR is toovaluable ?
smh.gif
what the hell is Randy Shannon doin down there?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

New offensive line. Two new starters at receiver. Gresham likely out = Oklahoma might be in trouble.

ND has no business being ranked. period.

IMO 35 is NOT a problem for Nevada. I dont think yall have seen what they do.
to end last yr, they dropped 34 on Boise, 35 on Maryland, 35 on La tech, 41 a piece on SJSU & Fresno

and are guys like filer, fleming, johnson, walls, blanton, floyd, rudolph, tate, shaq etc....not talented now or cant improve cause theyre at nd? this is themost stocked the program has been in a long time

nd can runand how is their pass d?
ethan and ian play well inside...game over...kaepernick will get zero on the edge

Back
Top Bottom