09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

since I no longer live in Eugene i'll have to get my college football fix elsewhere

mail

anybody else in the building?

Originally Posted by madj55

Who's better this year, Daryll Clark or Jarrett Brown?
The memories I have of Jarret Brown are of him $#@%%#%! himself whenever Pat White got hurt and he was put in the game.

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

anybody betting today???? if so drop your picks .....bookie don't open till 6pm so i'm not set on anything until i get there cause they're always adjusting the lines 1/2 point one way or another...
Tomorrow I have NC State (+1.5) and Oregon (+9) teaser. I think NC State with Wilson @ home win easily and Oregon should probably win SU.

For Saturday I really like:

Penn St. -27 (See OOC games last year, avg. margin of victory against akron is 25 points the last 3 meetings)
Cal -21 (Cal was caught off guard by 9 am start on east coast last year, revenge game, Berkley will be fired up, statement game)
Illinois -7 (Illini have a lot of experience returning and Mizzou lost 5 of their best defenders and playmakers on offense)
Alabama -6 (I think Alabama's D is too much for Vtech, SEC flexes its muscles)

koo.....i'm sorta leaning on ncsu & north texas....but i got to look into north texas a little bit more......

I will never ever ever in my life put any money on a team where Juice Williams is the starting QB.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I will never ever ever in my life put any money on a team where Juice Williams is the starting QB.

laugh.gif
yea i'm not touching that game sat...better games to put money on...but tell me why i think syracuse is gonna cover
laugh.gif
....idk if i believe it enoughto put my own money on it but i sorta have that feeling
laugh.gif

Hopefully he has improved his accuracy and decision making.

At times he looks GREAT then he turns around and missed Wide Open WR's.

Hopefully he does.

pimp.gif

GTownBaller23
I was reading this Sporting News article last night and dude was like your man Joe Haden could vault into a top-5 pick if he improves on the yearhe had last year.

Originally Posted by dreClark

GTownBaller23
I was reading this Sporting News article last night and dude was like your man Joe Haden could vault into a top-5 pick if he improves on the year he had last year.

Not G-Town but he needs to have a monster year to go into the top 5. I honestly don't understand the mad love for him. Janoris is easily the best coveragecorner on our team. Could be because Joe didn't play CB unti FR year but the NFL really won't care about that. Unless he improves exponentially heneeds to come back and spend another year under Vance who is among the best in the business. Physically Joe has everything you want in a CB but he needs torefine his skills. I expect him to be back, simply to play with his bro.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by dreClark

GTownBaller23
I was reading this Sporting News article last night and dude was like your man Joe Haden could vault into a top-5 pick if he improves on the year he had last year.

Not G-Town but he needs to have a monster year to go into the top 5. I honestly don't understand the mad love for him. Janoris is easily the best coverage corner on our team. Could be because Joe didn't play CB unti FR year but the NFL really won't care about that. Unless he improves exponentially he needs to come back and spend another year under Vance who is among the best in the business. Physically Joe has everything you want in a CB but he needs to refine his skills. I expect him to be back, simply to play with his bro.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Janoris aint the best Cover CB on the gators.

Joe is.

but aint no way in hell Haden is a top 5 pick.

this gonna be one of the weakest classes of CBs in a while, and their all about the same talent, so no way a team leaps up to top 5 and grabs someone they canget foreseeably late 1st/early 2nd

Who's the best CB in the country

Syd? Trevard? That big *@% dude from Vandy. Name slips me

I think Syd is the best pro prospect at Corner but thats just me.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Jeff Jagodzinski gets canned by BC, now he gets canned by Tampa Bay.
eek.gif
Already?!
roll.gif

I know I'm not the only one that woke up this morning with a smile on my face... Football is back.
pimp.gif

^ he's the dude that tried to interview for the jets job, and then BC canned him, right?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

^ he's the dude that tried to interview for the jets job, and then BC canned him, right?
Yup.

And Jville, the best Pro Prospect, regardless of class, may be Pat Peterson. He's not the best CB in the nation as of right now though.

Can't say for sure who's the best though. At least I cant. Syd, ATV, Haden, Murphy, Lindley.

One dude I've been seeing a lot of stuff on, but I'm not really to knowledgeable on, is dude from Indiana Owusu-Ansah.

Back
Top Bottom