09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Texas A&M finalizing deals to play home-and-homes with USC (2015/2016) and Oregon (2018/2019)...

Long ways out, but it's always nice to see BCS programs set these things up...

0-4

Hopefully these don't end up like the Florida State an Michigan States games we had scheduled, which disappeared from the schedule.

^ Lol A&M might be back by then. Mayeb they'll find some of that 90's mojo and return to prominence

The Aggies are the right coach and a couple of years worth of solid recruiting from being back... Just like Notre Dame, just like UCLA, just like Nebraska...

Sherman seems to have figured out the recruiting end of things... Whether or not he can turn those recruits into contributors and get it done on the sidelinesis still up in the air...

We'll see how good Sherman is and how well he recruited

Not to compare A&M's situation to others but a lot of other coaches won big in their 2nd year's (Stoops, Carroll, Saban, Meyer Miles). That's apretty big measuring stick but we'll have to see.

The step they need to take this year is a bowl game. There's no reason whatsoever for them not to make one...

The three OOC games, plus KState, Iowa State, Colorado, and Baylor at Kyle Field... They're on par with or better than every one of those teamstalent-wise...

Penn_State_kickoff.jpg

LETS GET IT

yessir. got this name approved just before the start of CFB.

lets get it UT. im feelin like we can win 7 or 8 games this year if we just get average QB play especially with the running game we will have
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tha U. brutal 1st 4 games to start out with. i can honestly see us starting out 0-4 as i can see us starting out 3-1. this stretch pretty much determines therest of our season & likely the fate of Randy Shannon.

damn i cant wait for this game on Monday.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

LOL what you catch a ban for?
uhh. EB14 got banned cuz i went in on some girl in general

& Thugnificence got banned cuz i asked a question about a UStream show in general

anybody betting today???? if so drop your picks .....bookie don't open till 6pm so i'm not set on anything until i get there cause they're alwaysadjusting the lines 1/2 point one way or another...

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

anybody betting today???? if so drop your picks .....bookie don't open till 6pm so i'm not set on anything until i get there cause they're always adjusting the lines 1/2 point one way or another...
Tomorrow I have NC State (+1.5) and Oregon (+9) teaser. I think NC State with Wilson @ home win easily and Oregon should probably win SU.

For Saturday I really like:

Penn St. -27 (See OOC games last year, avg. margin of victory against akron is 25 points the last 3 meetings)
Cal -21 (Cal was caught off guard by 9 am start on east coast last year, revenge game, Berkley will be fired up, statement game)
Illinois -7 (Illini have a lot of experience returning and Mizzou lost 5 of their best defenders and playmakers on offense)
Alabama -6 (I think Alabama's D is too much for Vtech, SEC flexes its muscles)

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Just curious, where is Jeremiah Johnson now? I thought he had one more year.

JJ was an undrafted free agent (correct me if wrong) who went to the Texans. Unfortunately he was placed on IR for a shoulder injury
ohwell.gif
it'd be nice if hehad another year. that torn ACL in 2007 sucked.

they must make a new one of those videos every few years

Saw one with Brian Paysinger, JWill, Casey Matthews, Dennis Dixon and now Masoli...LSU's facilities
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw Masoli's tee is
pimp.gif

I'm so ready for football
pimp.gif

Sucks the first game of the year has to be on that supremely annoying bright blue crap...
sick.gif
smh.gif

Oh... Jermaine Gresham could miss up to 6 weeks with a meniscus injury...

I'm actually a big fan of the Smurf Turf. Season cracks tomorrow, wearing my Mario Manningham jersey I picked up at the outlet for 20 bucks. Got tickets tothe E. Michigan and ND game so the authentics can wait til then.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom