09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

LSU has no reason to not have a top 5 class EVERY single year.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Richard Samuel will get the most carries. I anticipate a Carlton Thomas breakout party.

co-sign. I just hope Joe Cox doesn't forget about our Fullbacks in the flats

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by dreClark

All those cleats female trainers
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Fixed it for you sally.
Female trainers/managers & assistants = Jump offs.

Ive only known ONE in my life who hasnt given out the **% on the regular. and she was in love with my dude Vito and he was CUFFIN somethin extraordinary !
roll.gif

whered u get Zac was out? same leg injury from a month ago? Unless this is breaking news, he supposed to play

yes the lingering injury...the game is off the board everywhere right now

Oklahoma State 9/2/2009Robinson's status for Saturday's game against Georgia is in doubt due to an undisclosed injury, a source has told RotoWire.com

guess the rumor is in question more than anything ..but indeed off the board

Also... Lots of speculation in Big XII country that Colorado could be headed to the Pac 10 some time in the next 18 months...

There's been rumors in the past of Missouri trying to shift over to the Big 10 too, so who knows...

Presumably, the Big XII would target Arkansas as the replacement and probably settle for TCU cuz Arky ain't leavin that SEC $$$ behind...

laugh.gif
U hatin but Im on the hunt for my own Hayden Panettierre and when I find her, Imma be on her like tapered skinny jeans

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Also... Lots of speculation in Big XII country that Colorado could be headed to the Pac 10 some time in the next 18 months...
that has been a rumor for awhile now and it always has been the pac10 would look to 2 more teams

like colorado and colorado state, San Diego State and Fresno State and i think the other was BYU and UTAH

but i never got why colorado would leave the big12

Armanti Edwards unlikely to play against ECU, big blow to the Moutaineers hopes of knocking off another FCS opponent.

Still feeling the effects of his lawn mower injury

Back
Top Bottom