09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

north texas +16.5 and troy under 56....smh...big risk...scared money don't make moneyabout 2 hours ago from mobile web

vtorrenc

Victor Torrence

lol smiley face
smile.gif
looking good suckas......what a way to start the season.....put $500 on both.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2 things. 1. Tate Forcier has been announced as the starter for Saturday, no surprise there. 2. I just got home from watching Devin Gardner and this kid is thereal deal. This kid will be hard to keep off the field next year. He is def a QB and not an athlete playing QB. It'll be interesting to see how things playout.

South Carolina did what was expected, sloppy first half though.
any Bama fans in here? I rarely visit the sports forum.

lol i'm watching that game and my sister is in the room too. she goes "do you think she's pretty" i just smiled
happy.gif

^Your sister saw the vids too.

The good news is, college football can only get better from this point forward.

For the east coasters that had to get to bed after the game and might miss it in the game thread...

oanot1.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh my God... Football season on NT is back.
pimp.gif

Well LeMichael James here's your shot. Some think he's better than Blount. Pride of Texarkana

Originally Posted by Statis22

Well LeMichael James here's your shot. Some think he's better than Blount. Pride of Texarkana
The way Blount played tonight it wouldn't be hard to do better.

8 carries for -5 yards
smh.gif
smh.gif

cmon now, that wasnt all Blount. that offense as a whole was horrible. If u gonna run all jet sweeps then u might as well play a 185 lb rb instead of abruising 230 lb one

Im with Gunna on this

I've been saying all along that Blount isn't going to be the dude he was last year without a speed back to compliment him.

I mean %**! if Masoli is going to throw the ball like that then every team should just drop into like 2 deep and stack the box

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

cmon now, that wasnt all Blount.

True but to gain -5 yds on your carries, you didn't ball out. And if you're gonna talk @$%* pre-game you better ball. He just looks like a dumb %+*.

That whole offense was all bad last night... Chip Kelly called a terrible game. The offensive line was bad. Masoli sucked. What's worse is the defense wasjust as bad but they got bailed out on more than one occasion...

Just not good. They got their teeth kicked it.

Back
Top Bottom