09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Exxxxxxxile, you in here? Come out come out come out wherever you are..............
nerd.gif

How come it sports whenever someone throws a punch they throw it and then back up right away?

Originally Posted by zs05wc

How come it sports whenever someone throws a punch they throw it and then back up right away?
Because that's the smart decsion?

Yeah, let me punch this dude from 'Team a' and stand here and let his whole team surround me.

Blount's backpedal wasn't that bad. He backed up out the crowd like 'Ok, so what y'all _'s wanna do? I'm here. Let's go'

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yeah, let me punch this dude from 'Team a' and stand here and let his whole team surround me.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Does oregon have anyone that can consistantly stretch the field?

Jamere Holland could. Unfortunately, our wideouts/tight ends never really got to display what they could do. Poor (atrocious) O-Line play, crappy quarterbackplay, and bad play-calling in general all lead to the crapfest that was last night's game.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Blount's backpedal wasn't that bad. He backed up out the crowd like 'Ok, so what y'all _'s wanna do? I'm here. Let's go'

exactly...duke wasnt on that Carmelo steez...he slept duke.. took a few steps back to regroup and was ready to fire on whoever else wanted it....Boise St. hadaround 10 players around duke and as my _ Dre said in the game thread...them boys wanted NO PARTS of my dude lol.

now aside from all this Quail talk....im ready for my boys to comeback and give it to Maryland after that horrendous ball game last yr. lets get itttttt

After seeing some Bowling Green Hilights from their 31-14 win over a solid Troy team, I am now convinced Dave Clawson wasnt the problem at tennessee. It wasFat Phil.
BGs Offense Looked Real crispy (wish I got to see the whole game)
QB threw for 340 yrds and 2 Tubs.

what did yall expectp from an oline that returned a grand total of 20 career starts

Let Erin rock some leggings monday night......i got some pretty decent seats....pics of her $@$ will be all over twitter.
devil.gif

Cox has the flu. Probably caught it from Dre...

Not sure of his status yet.

Ray Small out 2mo vs Navy. Supposable sick. Wonder who's returning punts.

Carlos Brown getting the start for us tomorrow. Minor is dinged up, go figure. Minor will be available but idk how much he'll get used. We should bealright tho w/ Brown, Shaw, Grady, and Vincent Smith.

this lil 5'8 Dude Johnson is Big Boyin' DBs lookin Like Steve Smith Lite. SICKENING!

Dietrich Riley's twitter page

7bb259eee6402aba018cfc211156ce2b3d98d0c.jpg

pimp.gif

Tyler Bray has a chance to follow in his idol's footsteps.

"I've loved Peyton Manning ever since I was little," the quarterback prospect from Kingsbury (Calif.) High School said on the News Sentinel's radio show, The Sports Page.

Bray will take his official visit to Tennessee this weekend. His interest in UT and his limited scholarship offers (UT and San Diego State) have Vol fans rooting for a weekend commitment from Bray after he tours campus.

"If I like it, I might commit there (in Knoxville)," said Bray, who committed to San Diego State in July. "Who knows? It depends on how I feel."

As he prepares to head east, the 6-foot-6, 200-pounder is optimistic.

"I just want to see that Tennessee atmosphere I've been hearing about," Bray said. "It's kind of exciting."

Lets go Bray!
laugh.gif

Gunna...What you got for picks? Here's me:

Georgia @ Ok. St. (UGA +5.5)
VTech @ Bama (VT + 6.5)
Minnesota @ Syracuse (Under 47)
Nevada @ Notre Dame (Nevada +14.5)
Miami @ FSU (Under 47)
Buffalo @ UTEP (Under 61.5)
Baylor @ Wake Forest (Baylor +2.5)

tryin to convince myself to just bank this 500 I picked up on Boise St for next weeks action.
I got 3 possible plays,
- ND/Nevada might take Nevada & but most likely takin the over (63?)
- LSU (-17) at UDub... matter of fact, just typin that talked me into it, thats a 4 touchdown win. I dont care whos QBin for LSU.

GA QB has been sick all week. He has been quarantined from the team; had to come on a different plane
eek.gif

I am leaning toward OK St but I am nervous about an SEC defense just shutting down OK St, getting them frustrated, leads to mistakes....

What do you guys think?

Just got back from the Hard Rock in Tulsa, LOTS OF UGA fans around.. lots of talk about UGA being here in OK, its good for Okie State, and I hope its a goodgame..

Back
Top Bottom