09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

FREE BLOUNT @everyone who frowns on Blount's actions - What are you, a bunch of vaginas? Seriously. Men fighting. It happens. Quit being such a effing pansy. This is the feminization of American males in action. You got two balls and a swinging +**@ between those legs? If so, dude talked crap and got rocked for it. End of story. What the fudge guys. Did you guys graduate from UNC or Duke? Act like damn men.

laugh.gif

My son Chipper from JVille out there in a gator Jersey
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Lee Corso just picked Washington to outright beat LSU today
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yoo SEC report tombout Tyler Wilson has been WAY more impressive than Ryan Mallett. uh oh!

***ESPN need to bring back the old Bubba Sparxxx music intro.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
hell nah

Tyler Wilson can't operate under center to save his damn life, but the boy is a playmaker out of the shotgun ( that's all he's ever known )

The measurables lean heavily in Mallett's favor, prototypical Petrino QB, and son just puts the ball up on receivers harder than I've seen anyone inperson
sick.gif
( only problem is passes that require touch, but he's muchimproved)

Tyler Wilson could start, limiting our playbook, but I'd have no problem if he had to get in there.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Snap over Paulus' head and Minny recovers the ball. Same old Cuse.

That's why the other QB should be starting. Beginning of a LONG year.

McNabb cringing right now....same old Cuse. The Streak for the Cash prop was Paulus over/under 1.5 TD pass. Have to say under

Who on here always says don't play a option team to open the Season? Ohio sTate should have took that advice

Back
Top Bottom