09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Nako XL

why is clausen #2 in the heisman race? they have two losses (will finsh with at least 3) and tate and allen are averaging what seems like 30 yac. it has nothing to do with any throws hes making in particular...
Tebow went 8-4 and won the heisman

and he had no business winning that heisman too
the last 20 yrs, there has never been a Heisman trophy go to a QB with that kinda garbage record.
that was darren Mcfaddens trophy and thats a damn shame.

McFadden didn't put up unheard of numbers that year. Arky also lost a lot of games that year( i know he's a rb) Tebow threw for over 3000 yds and 30tds. he ran for almost 1000 yds and over 20 tds. I think he was the first FBS player to ever do that. His soph season was unprecedented. He was the bestplayer in college football that year and deserved the heisman.

Originally Posted by raw120

why is clausen #2 in the heisman race? they have two losses (will finsh with at least 3) and tate and allen are averaging what seems like 30 yac. it has nothing to do with any throws hes making in particular...

the last 20 yrs, there has never been a Heisman trophy go to a QB with that kinda garbage record.

McFadden didn't put up unheard of numbers that year. Arky also lost a lot of games that year( i know he's a rb) Tebow threw for over 3000 yds and 30 tds. he ran for almost 1000 yds and over 20 tds. I think he was the first FBS player to ever do that. His soph season was unprecedented. He was the best player in college football that year and deserved the heisman.

laugh.gif
at the haters. If remember correctly, Tebow played his best againstthe best and McFadden played his worst against the best.

Originally Posted by GTownBaller23

McFadden didn't put up unheard of numbers that year. Arky also lost a lot of games that year( i know he's a rb) Tebow threw for over 3000 yds and 30 tds. he ran for almost 1000 yds and over 20 tds. I think he was the first FBS player to ever do that. His soph season was unprecedented. He was the best player in college football that year and deserved the heisman.

laugh.gif
at the haters. If remember correctly, Tebow played his best against the best and McFadden played his worst against the best.

200 yards vs LSU?

laugh.gif
at the haters. If remember correctly, Tebow played his best against the best and McFadden played his worst against the best.

200 yards vs LSU?

i still think he had more rushing yards that game than you did in your career.

laugh.gif

200 yards vs LSU?

what?
alien.gif

laugh.gif

200 yards vs LSU?

and 3 TDs. LSU running attack ate the clock that game too, so Tebow had limited opportunities.

Originally Posted by JUUG KNIGHT

:Tennessee vs. Miami (Fla.)"

oh how i would love this just so i can talk my %$+# and hear the excuses....
Same thing I was thinking. God knows how much I would like to see this game
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

200 yards vs LSU?

laugh.gif

Nako XL wrote:

laugh.gif

200 yards vs LSU?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

200 yards vs LSU?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Brooks and Joker are hellbent on not using Cobb at QB full-time for whatever reason. Fidler stinks...Mossakowski is going to redshirt...Newton is the"future"...Cobb is the best reciever on the team...we're 0-3 in the SEC...
ohwell.gif

might as well let Newton get in there, he'll give us just as good, if not better, chances of winning as Fidler...while getting some valuable snaps toprepare him for next season.

they say he's having a real tough time understanding the system, tho...but he's talented as hell.

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by JUUG KNIGHT

:Tennessee vs. Miami (Fla.)"

oh how i would love this just so i can talk my %$+# and hear the excuses....
Same thing I was thinking. God knows how much I would like to see this game
laugh.gif

I want the national title game. All I want.
tired.gif

Getting to fuss with Gunna and Fresh would be funny though.
laugh.gif

that's all these people are talking about...

w9io8w.jpg

i thought i just saw that Dan Snyder is going to go after him for the Skins job, tho?

smh.gif
tired.gif
That was McFadden's trophy..team was on his back ALL season with Felix sharing carries

321 vs South Carolina
sick.gif

didnt Florida and Arkansas lose the same amount of games that year??

because I remember UT was in the SECCG, and UGA ended up in the Sugar Bowl

Originally Posted by The Wizard

didnt Florida and Arkansas lose the same amount of games that year??

because I remember UT was in the SECCG, and UGA ended up in the Sugar Bowl

Florida lost 4, Arkansas lost 5... LSU was Nat'l Champs that season too
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom