09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

damn it GUNNA
laugh.gif

im exaggerating with "5 yard slant" but basically my point is I feel like Jimmy's getting a +@*$@+!$ of credit when Golden, Kyle, and Floyd doall the work.

don't get me wrong, I have a strong anti-Irish bias and i know that, but do people REALLY think he's the best quarterback in college football.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

im exaggerating with "5 yard slant" but basically my point is I feel like Jimmy's getting a +@*$@+!$ of credit when Golden, Kyle, and Floyd do all the work.
You could literally say that for every QB in the nation.

i mean...yeah there's talent around him...and charlie can coach up QB's..

but Jimmy has been balling this year. no way around it. I'd say he's had more 'heisman' moments than anyone so far...4 game winning drives toend the last 4 games, if the D can hold UM late, he's in the drivers seat for the award.

Sam Bradford won it last year...he reaped the benefits of a team..

but do people REALLY think he's the best quarterback in college football.
he's gota bring it this week, if he does...i think there's little doubt left.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by jville819

Just wait til Noel gets a couple more 250 yard games and it's a wrap.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i was gonna ask what things are looking like in WVU right now. i think i've seen them on tv one time this year, and haven't heard much otherwise. howare they doing with recruiting? are people happy with the coaches?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

why is clausen #2 in the heisman race? they have two losses (will finsh with at least 3) and tate and allen are averaging what seems like 30 yac. it has nothing to do with any throws hes making in particular...
1 loss.

and have you watched him play? he's been the best QB in cfb this year.

If he can beat USC, it'll be his to lose. lucky for them, they dodge Floyd once again.
Lucky for us we dodge Floyd once again? We still would've killed ND with or without him last year.

Does the idiot that did those bowl projections know that if VT is ACC champs miami couldn't possibly be ACC #2 because we're in the same division?

Anywho........

Christian Jones to Miami?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Does the idiot that did those bowl projections know that if VT is ACC champs miami couldn't possibly be ACC #2 because we're in the same division?
Actually, unless something has changed (I'm not looking at those bowl projections) the bowl usually has the choice for the #2 team. GatorBowl used to have the #2 ACC team. If it were, say a VT-Duke ACC Championship game and Miami finished behind VT in the Coastal, the Gator Bowl would almostdefinitely pick Miami because 2 of Duke's 3 fans might not be able to make it, there's a huge comic book convention every Jan 2nd in Ibiza. ThoseCameron Crazies get loose.

Also, if Shipley shows out against OU don't be shocked to see him among the top 3 in a lot of Heisman talk.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

why is clausen #2 in the heisman race? they have two losses (will finsh with at least 3) and tate and allen are averaging what seems like 30 yac. it has nothing to do with any throws hes making in particular...
Tebow went 8-4 and won the heisman

and he had no business winning that heisman too
the last 20 yrs, there has never been a Heisman trophy go to a QB with that kinda garbage record.
that was darren Mcfaddens Dennis Dixon's trophy and thats a damn shame.
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Tebow went 8-4 and won the heisman

and he had no business winning that heisman too
the last 20 yrs, there has never been a Heisman trophy go to a QB with that kinda garbage record.
that was darren Mcfaddens Dennis Dixon's trophy and thats a damn shame.
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

smh.gif

39 yard touchdown run on a completely torn acl.
smh.gif

he was hands down the best player in the country that year. if he'd played those last 4 games, it was his.

Anywho........

nerd.gif
Avy is
pimp.gif

UGA suspends backup DB Vance Cuff after his arrest for riding an electric scooter down an alleyway with a suspended license.
laugh.gif

i know but they could have put the Junior Fidler in there, or as reluctant as they may have been, put Cobb at QB.

They were planning on RSing him, but now they are taking it off him, so I'm sure they are gonna let him start for the rest of the year to see if he'sthe future.

nerd.gif
that guys a Nole.
and if he turns I believe it woudl be for USC.

Monte's in Orlando today and tomorrow meeting with Jones and selling him the world, but eh Im not optomistic

Back
Top Bottom