09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

welcome to the show Teddy
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at anyone tryin to turn him into a WR what a joke

LOL these officials trying to make it to the big show, the ACC and SEC are calling...

eek.gif
that $$@%* tried to Goon it andtake Teddy knees out 5 yards outta bounds. Holy *#%% that was dirty as hell

Godfrey would've been the sole QB taking in this year class on Miami's front, but his grades simply aren't up to par. A shame.
That came out in the Miami Herald. According to UM sources Trail jumped on the bandwagon about 2 weeks ago and Randy said "no thanks" Dunbar wasn't as recruited anymore after he de-committed...
I was referring to the the speculation on Lemonier's recruitment (which I have some pretty good info on myself) .

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

start darron thomas!!
340x.jpg

no. we want a redshirt for this kid

you're right, but i dont know how much ill care about the ducks when im out of eugene so i'd like to see the DT get some more looks under center. helooked like a potential stud last year in his few appearances

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

start darron thomas!!
340x.jpg

no. we want a redshirt for this kid

you're right, but i dont know how much ill care about the ducks when im out of eugene so i'd like to see the DT get some more looks under center. he looked like a potential stud last year in his few appearances

I think DT is going to be VERY good when he gets the keys to the offense. Can't wait to see him in his prime
pimp.gif

Kevin Prince back at QB for UCLA so the offense should open back up

Malcolm Jones picks UCLA

UCLA has 2 other silent commits

UCLA in the top 2 for Anthony Barr

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Rumor has it that Michigan is gonna go w/ all white uniforms Saturday. Its just a rumor but I think it will be sick if it does happen.

Iowa gonna mop Michigan

Before SEC showdown weekend begins, do you guys think if both Bama and UF win they should be ranked 1 & 2?

Originally Posted by JUUG KNIGHT

Rumor has it that Michigan is gonna go w/ all white uniforms Saturday. Its just a rumor but I think it will be sick if it does happen.

Iowa gonna mop Michigan
i got blue, big.
too many skilled players. this aint penn state.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by JUUG KNIGHT

Iowa gonna mop Michigan
i got blue, big.
too many skilled players. this aint penn state.

word? idk man i like Iowa in this position...but i bet local so i can't bet till saturday so i might change my mind by then but as of now i like Iowa -8

Iowa is a monster at home and especially at nite. Michigan gonna have their hands full. Hopefully the coaches show up for this game because they were absent inEL.

Michigan is NOT wearing all whites. Iowa head said this and nothing has been leaked from Michigan side so I doubt it happens.

Game should be pretty good but we cant rely on TForce having to win it late AGAIN for us. Minor better be ready because he should be called on quite a bit.Hopefully Shaw gets some carries too.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Before SEC showdown weekend begins, do you guys think if both Bama and UF win they should be ranked 1 & 2?
Yes.

Who else would have a legit claim?

Outside of UT.

^That's what I was wondering, I mean even if UT wins I think they'll jump them, Bama has already been getting more 1st place votes than the Longhorns,I think beating Ole Miss on the road will elevate them.

I don't think Carlos Brown is going to play much if at all this weekend. Hopefully Mike Williams can play because he is a good safety for us and cantackle. Hearing some things about Woolfolk possibly going back to CB. I think Floyd was good enough there this past weekend and Warren is showing people thathe can cover. I hope he locks DJK up this weekend. Just need the D to play lights out and I think we have a shot. Need to keep their DL at bay and give Tatetime to throw the ball.

Back
Top Bottom