09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Michael Smith.
eek.gif

Who do you guys think is the Heisman favorite so far?

ESPN has Tebow number 1 right now, how is that possible?

Clausen and Williams(RB at VT) In my mind would be 1 and 2, by the numbers they are putting up.

^I got Colt, Tim, Pike from Cincy, and AJ Green. Jimmy has been good, but the competition has been eh...if he does it against SC next week, then I'll puthim @ the top. It's not all about numbers.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

^I got Colt, Tim, Pike from Cincy, and AJ Green. Jimmy has been good, but the competition has been eh...if he does it against SC next week, then I'll put him @ the top. It's not all about numbers.
I can agree with Colt. I know its not always about the numbers, but Tebow is not putting up Heisman numbers, well atleast not yet.

I know ND has not really played anyone, but you can compare the teams they played to the teams Florida(they play LSU today, so we will see what happens) andwho Texas has played so far this year. No really good teams for them yet either.

Jim Brown is in Syracuse today. Sad that he has to see what this program has become.

Currently 27-0 with a chance to go up 30+ before the half.

laugh.gif
every saturday, my posts in here are some variation of "Cobb
pimp.gif
" or "$%%#
indifferent.gif
."

now, let's not give up another 60+ yard return...

ashlon is killing. time to put trevard on him

INtercepted... wait 32 aint playin... No wonder, i got the sound on mute, what happened?

Back
Top Bottom