09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

how the hell did fsu lose to BC
laugh.gif

VT makin our L not look so bad
pimp.gif

Now just lose to GT

Juice got off the bench real quick...
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td] Illinois[/td] [td]Comp[/td] [td]Att[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td]Y/A[/td] [td]Sack[/td] [td]YdsL[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]Int [/td] [/tr][tr][td] E. McGee[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]18.2[/td] [td]2.9[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] J. Williams[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]20.0[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]

sick.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Juice got off the bench real quick...
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]Illinois[/td] [td]Comp[/td] [td]Att[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td]Y/A[/td] [td]Sack[/td] [td]YdsL[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]Int[/td] [/tr][tr][td]E. McGee[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]18.2[/td] [td]2.9[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J. Williams[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]20.0[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]

sick.gif
laugh.gif

And I was saying McGee was a decent backup.

indifferent.gif
& SMH @ myself...
smh.gif

gad dammmmm they clotheslined Cobb
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Hartline looks hurt bad

and it was delay of game, the play aint even count
smh.gif

What's up with Georgia?

I knew it was only a matter of time before Auburn lost in a bad way. Arkansas is putting in work right now..

eek.gif
@ Vtech just destroying BC. I will not vouch for Vtech until theymake it through November
laugh.gif
. Beamer ball always implodes at the tail endof the season.

As far as the Heisman race,
ohwell.gif
, I don't see anyone Heisman worthyyet. Jimmy has played well, but like Mamba said, the competition he has played is
grin.gif
and his team is always coming back against teams it has no business being down to. Just sayin'.

Back
Top Bottom