09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

I read article from palm beach post last nite.
And hit my homie up and dude said no worries, Elam will be a Tennessee jersey with his name on the back. And this is to take pressure off that was comin his way
*shrugs*

Nukeese part deuce???

Is it any truth to the rumors of Nukeese being unhappy in KnoxVegas?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

091010_330pm.jpg

this sucks.
Living in Utah has its perks, but this is definitely not one of them.

I don't wanna watch Baylor v. Oklahomo
smh.gif

I wanna watch the Ducks! Looks like I'll have to stream it, meaning no HD...again grrrrr.

dr funk, chester, i haven't been tooooo up on Oregon football since last season (really i stopped paying attention when Dixon and stewart left) but why is everyone so down on Nate Costa? i've seen blogs and even postings on here where people are like "Nooooo Masoli won't play
sick.gif
" but wasn't Costa, Dixon's back up...? I thought he was even considered better than Masoli until he broke out last year?

Costa is good. He was going to be the starter for last season until he tore his ACL a week before the first game of the season. He's playing on threereconstructed knees, so isn't quite as mobile or nimble as Masoli might be when moving around the pocket or having to run to pick up a few yards. I haveconfidence in Costa and our team's ability to continue their play. Some Oregon fans are hot/cold and were calling for Masoli's nuts before the Calgame. Since then people have calmed down and regained their confidence in Masoli and now that he's kind of hurt they're lamenting that.

I hope Anthony Gildeon can play up to the level of Glasper. Losing Thurmond and Glasper will be a big adjustment for the secondary. Thankfully we'replaying a poor offense in UCLA and can kind of find our footing.

Oregon will be okay. I just hope that Masoli isn't out for the season. He's the better quarterback than Costa (maybe not by much, but according to ChipKelly's rules about starting, he will play the players that give them the best chance of winning, and if Masoli's been starting...well, you can do theconnecting).

I don't exepct a high scoring affair. I say Oregon wins by 10, but the game will be closer than that.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Volsquad

FlaHuslter, I was gonna post the palm beach post article that Nukeese had last year. Sounded mad similar to Elams.

But if I'm Elam, I take my +@# to Gainesville.

Riley, Myles, Jackson, Meline are all similar players and either the same year or a year apart.

Any possibility Elam plays OLB in Gainesville? He's already 200+ lbs

Rumor has it that Michigan is gonna go w/ all white uniforms Saturday. Its just a rumor but I think it will be sick if it does happen.

I think Trail and Dunbar tried to get on after the Ga tech W.
laugh.gif
randy did tell them to take a hike tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Joe theisman was just on College football live tlkin bout "Jimmy clausen doesnt throw the fade well... "
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Trail and Dunbar. I heard we're not getting Lemonier though.

I'm intrigued as to where you heard this? I know for an absolute fact that the staff feels pretty good about Corey Lemonier being in the picture forMiami.

And I like Teddy B to have a huge bounce-back game on National TV after throwing three picks against Booker T .
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

15ckept.jpg

devil.gif
pimp.gif
Dude in the middle looks kinda sweet. Like he's part of some Thursday night underground vogueing club or some Men on Film type $!*@.

I just have a feeling he ends up at Illinois with his boy Liuget. He hasn't mentioned Miami much at all. I dont think if he was really that interested hewould have taken a visit to lllinois the weekend of the Miami/OU game.
Even kids, like Joyner, Trail, etc who aren't coming here went to that game. to me he's just one of the kids that will end up OOS. I've heardrumors about him wanting to get out because of gang issues. It's possible, but i don't see it right now.

Bridgewater has said he would pay WR depending on what school he goes to. He said something like Spread QBs don't make it to the NFL so if he goes to ateam that runs the spread, he'll switch to WR. If he goes to a pro style O he'll play QB.

He's played WR in camps though and dominated so he could prob do it.

What a THROW! O My God. this guy dropped it dasfadsfaddsdfgsfghdhjfhjkfkj

eek.gif
Godfrey threw that joint on the money 60 yards down the field while gettin popped

and why Central Head Coach gotta be Super @#+@@ and where shades during a Night game ...
smh.gif
they shoulda never gave these%+%+#% any money

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Trail and Dunbar. I heard we're not getting Lemonier though.

I'm intrigued as to where you heard this? I know for an absolute fact that the staff feels pretty good about Corey Lemonier being in the picture for Miami.

And I like Teddy B to have a huge bounce-back game on National TV after throwing three picks against Booker T .
smokin.gif

That came out in the Miami Herald. According to UM sources Trail jumped on the bandwagon about 2 weeks ago and Randy said "no thanks" Dunbarwasn't as recruited anymore after he de-committed...

Back
Top Bottom