09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by JUUG KNIGHT

i would like to just say one thing....Gunna you cool as hell..i respect your insight but your hate for UM is sickening ... i mean come on if UTk would've went 3-1 and beat the same teams as us you would be hyping them up like no other....I called 3-1 this summer and yall laughed and called me crazy...but guess what we're 3-1......*shrugs* ....only thing exciting coming out of knoxville is recruiting...[jeezy] And that ain't rose... [/jeezy]

i see life lesson fraud self is back

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i would like to just say one thing....Gunna you cool as hell..i respect your insight but your hate for UM is sickening ... i mean come on if UTk would've went 3-1 and beat the same teams as us you would be hyping them up like no other....I called 3-1 this summer and yall laughed and called me crazy...but guess what we're 3-1......*shrugs* ....only thing exciting coming out of knoxville is recruiting...[jeezy] And that ain't rose... [/jeezy]

laugh.gif
idk him...oh yea good win against stanford....lmao nvm yall lost...damn

actually, Imma a realist. I call it like I see it.
hate for UM? thats ridiculous. I like UM.
just because I dont buy into hype that people push down my throat dont mean its hate. its reality.

same way I kill hype on here, I be on Tennessee boards killin hype. and they be like u aint no real tennessee fan. and it dont make me none.

OOO WOW! u called 3-1,
eek.gif
your the greatest mannn!
pimp.gif
u want me to go to your profile page and give u some "props" ? thatwhat u want? how many u want?

**edit**

o thats who this is, disregard my post then,
laugh.gif
outta your first 3 posts back, you came back to type another "Gunna" in your reply. relaxfamily, relish the footbal season & enjoy your favorite team getting some Ws

just calling it how i see it *shrugs* .....i'm glad you're looking forward to 2010 though...but i do like yall against uga...

Jacory koo...but he seems like the lamar odom of football [email protected] i said if the same lil "jokes" yall saying now is what yall wassayin this summer...lmao....who cares....funny the person who got me banned already replied within 10 posts of my first one in here

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Canes been throwing up that for years yeah, but " ROC Nation" on the eye black like he Lebron though?
laugh.gif
Mann I dunno. I swear to god Jacory Look just like my boy Geronimo from Carol City

d6615ee04fa401c1e60c605fb8b97d105a2b83e.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

UT = Miami of 07 this year

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

How in the hell did I get you banned?
laugh.gif

actually talking about someone else..not you or gunna tho....but yeaaa and
pimp.gif
@ oregon...when yall play USC it should be a great game

yoo I had turned that Cal/USC game off so early I missed that +!%#

seriously, Taylor made up that ground from the pitch in 2 !@%!#+ steps (
eek.gif
). I think that had to do with stride but that was sick burst in a tite space.Gad DAMN!
I see it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dlo Cardo, what goin on in Georgia mannnnnn

LB Khairi Fortt:
"Two guys left me. I was left at a dorm party with people I didn't know. Once I was just walking alone in the streets. "

they prolly kept they lil visit money they get to show him around and take him places, and dipped on him
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]RK[/td] [td]PLAYER[/td] [td]TEAM[/td] [td]ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]YDS/A[/td] [td]LONG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Darius Marshall, RB[/td] [td]MRSH[/td] [td]91[/td] [td]639[/td] [td]7.0[/td] [td]80[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][/table]
Act like I didn't tell you.
pimp.gif

And he missed the first game of the season.

Greg Carr used to throw up 'The Roc' all the time too *shrugs*

And who the hell got you banned Tre-4?

And damn Taylor
sick.gif
Beat Jahvid to the corner.

Miami talkin about extending Shannon already. Shouldn't we actually wait and see if we're gonna be around a while before we start throwin money atthis dude? I dunno about this.
smh.gif

Everybody knows the OC won't last long here, so it'll be someone else callin plays next year, even with Jacory being that much improved with anotheryear under his belt, we still aren't positive that Shannon can coach his butt off yet. He can recruit, but just getting talent alone don't cut it. Iwish they would wait a little while on this, he's a UM guy, I don't think he'd be in a hurry to go to another school if he knew he would get thecredit for bringing us back alot like Butch Davis gets credit for more so then Coker.

October 6, 2009
[h1]Gamecocks trying to turn DE[/h1]
Chris Clark
GamecockCentral.com

Talk about it in The Tribal Council
Titusville (FL) Astronaut DE Darious Cummings was in Columbia this weekend for an official visit and told GamecockCentral.com about his experience, saying that it was "better than expected."

Besides taking in the Gamecocks' victory over South Carolina State, the 6-foot-3 lineman was able to take a look at some of South Carolina's new facilities.

[table][tr][td]
DARIOUSCUMMINGS200_9-28.JPG
[/td] [td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Can FSU hold on to Cummings?[/td] [/tr][/table]"We saw the locker room and training room," he said. "The weight room is nice. I thought it was good that they had an academic building for athletes."

Coach Jeep Hunter is Cummings' recruiter of record, and the four-star defender spent time with him as well as other members of the staff.

"We went to the walk-through and met up with the coaches. I talked with Coach (Steve) Spurrier.

What were his impressions of his first meeting with the Head Ball Coach?

"It wasn't really what I expected," he said. "He is nice and laid-back. He's actually a pretty good guy. He knows his stuff."

If Cummings were to ultimately decide to head to Columbia to play his college ball, his position coach would be veteran Brad Lawing, who showed the Florida native what his role would be as a Gamecock.

"He was great," he said of Lawing. "He's a good coach. I like his style and what he's talking about. He can get you prepared to play in the NFL."

One factor the Gamecocks have working in their favor is the play of their defense thus far this season.

"It was good," he said of the performance Saturday. "Coach Lawing sat me down and I was understanding what they were doing on defense. The defense was fast."

Cummings was hosted on the visit by a fellow trenchman.

"My player host was Aldrick Fordham. He was just telling me that they had a lot of loyal fans and a great atmosphere. He said they are very supportive and let me know a little more about the coaches and how they are in practice."

Cummings, who also spent time with Patrick Fish and friend Ronald Patrickon the trip, discussed how coach Hunter has handled his recruitment.

"He's done a great job," he said. "He keeps in touch with me and lets me know they still want me and I can make an impact. He makes me feel welcome."

Two more officials are on deck for Cummings.

"I'm going to Florida when they play Arkansas. I'm also going to Florida State, but I don't know when."

When GamecockCentral.com asked the Sunshine State product what it would take for him to switch, he was unsure.

"Right now, I don't know," he said. I haven't been on an official to Florida State, just an unofficial. So it could be different."

Just how firm is Cummings' commitment to the Noles?

"It's still firm; I'm going to wait until all my visits are done and decide around December."
I knows there's 1 or 2 USCe fans on the board.

Word is that he'll decommit from the noles and be a Gamecock......IF Coach Haggins is not at FSU next year.

[h1]Report: Brantley likely to start even if Tebow cleared[/h1]
Posted by John Taylor on October 6, 2009 11:47 AM ET
Citing unnamed Florida sources, Ben Volin of the Palm Beach Post is reporting that, even if Tim Tebow is given medical clearance aheadof Florida's Top-Five showdown with LSU, John Brantley will likely start at quarterback for the Gators.
Tebow has yet to step foot on the practice field -- in fact, according to the Post, he's barely been seen at UF's football facility -- since suffering a concussion in the win over Kentucky. There's no timetable set for his return to practice, let alone his availability for the game against the Tigers.

Head coach Urban Meyer has said on a couple of occasions that Tebow is looking good, but he's still yet to be cleared medically. Meyer also said Tebow has been symptom free for a few days and his status remains day to day.

The Post also spoke with Robert Cantu, a clinical professor of neurology at Boston University and a pioneer in concussion research over the past three decades, who seemed to take issue with Meyer saying that, even if Tebow returns to practice this week, he won't allow the QB to get hit.

"The first hit you take is not in the game. It should be in practice," Cantu said. "Normally, it's better if the athlete has practiced the week that they're going to play. And generally speaking, that's certainly the ideal situation, so that you've taken hits during that week and you know that the hits that jar you are not producing symptoms."

Based on all of the reports the last few days, it seems more and more like the Gators' course of action should be to allow Tebow to sit out the LSU game and come back even healthier the following week, even if it were to mean an "L" this week.

They showed last year that they could overcome a conference loss and still win a national championship. What they may not be able to overcome, though, is the loss of their leader for an extended period of time.

Extension probably won't come til after season is over anyway. It's not like we wont be able to get a decent OC even if Whip does leave. C'monnow...we probably preseason top 10 next year with a Heisman candidate at QB....getting somebody to replace Whipple wont be that hard. Plus...it's not aguarantee that Whipple leaves now that his son is our scout team QB now

Back
Top Bottom