09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Rumor going around that Tommy Streeter mite be transferring
nerd.gif

I really hope not...

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Yes, everyone in this thread knows Jake Locker is easily the 2nd best QB in the nation and will *%!# on Masoli (whatever the #%!@ that means).

You act like after ONE recruiting class a team is going to contend. Not gonna happen, sorry.
But they almost beat LSU and Notre Dame!

Rumor isn't true. I actually hear he's pretty good but just doesn't want to block so he's not getting any burn. Randy aint giving any PT someDiva WR.

Originally Posted by jville819

So Tebow ain't playing

Got a lil bit more interesting

Where did you get this from? The word is down here that he hasn't been cleared to play YET, but he's been headache free and symptom free for the pastfew days. He just didn't practice today, I'd be flabbergasted if he's not on the field Saturday night.

Mamba, ESPN must have changed it to yet. Because I saw it said point blank not cleared to play.

He wont play.

Now its time to see if Brantley is really the "3rd best QB in the SEC" as some gator fans have called him
laugh.gif

Kirk, U heard anything about this :

UM, which has an oral commitment from Naples Lely running back Darion Hall (a Javarris James-type), wants one more tailback in the 2010 class and is optimistic about luring top target Eduardo Clements (Booker T. Washington). Clements said UM is on his list, but Tennessee is his favorite because ``they play young guys at any position. Bryce Brown played against Florida.''
1st Ive heard of this.
I knew UT had a RB in mind tha tthey held in higher regard than Bernard but if it ends up being Clemente Im Psyched!

I don't care how bummy LSU looks and all the other weapons UF has, a night game @ LSU is not the place you want to make your 1st start

He's a silent. Im guessing he's just playing recruiting game and trying to get some free trips. He's already said before that his decision is madeand he's just waiting to NSD to announce.

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Eddie McGee is some Garbage.
McGee is above average for a back up, he has a good amount of experience...that's all I was saying...He is better than Dre's boy, TheJuice Man (Aye!).
laugh.gif

We'll see what happens...(I'm sure you would LOVE him under center for the Vols right now)...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

McGee is above average for a back up, he has a good amount of experience...that's all I was saying...He is better than Dre's boy, The Juice Man (Aye!).
laugh.gif
He is not better than Texaco Shawty (Aye!) Bouldercrest shawty (Okay!) Juice Man
pimp.gif

Am I the only one that was liking how Washaun Ealey was running for UGA on Saturday??

Looked so similar to Knowshon to me, even down to the same number and everything.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Scraping the bottom of the Pac-10 and WAC doesn't make you a top 20 team. And Pac-10 the 2nd best conference?? Maybe if we kicked the entire state of Washington out. Stanford has OSU and Arizona on the road. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost to either of these teams. If they can get past those two and beat any two of USC, Cal, and Oregon then maybe I'd consider them top 25 material. Don't get me wrong though Stanford isn't a scrub team, I just don't really think they should be ranked. The season is young they can still prove me wrong.

next year washington will contend for the pac 10 championship

LOL.

i go to university of oregon and im saying this. jake locker will $#*@ on masoli any time, anywhere. next year sarkisian is about to bring in his first full recruiting class, and the rest of the pac is about to be in trouble.

Yes, everyone in this thread knows Jake Locker is easily the 2nd best QB in the nation and will *%!# on Masoli (whatever the #%!@ that means).

You act like after ONE recruiting class a team is going to contend. Not gonna happen, sorry.

i think it will. watching what sark did with a bunch of undersized 3 star freshman is really amazing. add the good core of recruits coming in next year with anolder receiving core and Locker as a senior and i think theyre one of the better teams in the pac 10. cal has no quarterback, usc will win, and you and i bothknow oregon is choke city.

Brandon Warren kicked off the UT team...

James Green will be back to tenn in January. NCAA %%@$%+ him over about his ACT scores at last minute and there were no other tests scheduled before fall
smh.gif

Elam...
[cam]get em girlsssss [/cam]

SEC admitted the officials screwed up on the AJ Green Unsportsmanlike penalty after his Tub
smh.gif

By Thayer Evans
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. - The connection between hip-
hop artists and the Miami Hurricanes dates to the team's
glory days of the late 1980s and early 1990s.
Back then, the rapper Luther Campbell of the
controversial group 2 Live Crew was a fixture on the
sidelines. But as the Hurricanes' swagger has faded over
the years, so has their appeal among rappers.
But the Miami sophomore quarterback Jacory Harris
may be reviving the connection. During Saturday's
defeat of Oklahoma, he wore eye black bearing the
phrase "Roc Nation." Asked to explain what the phrase
meant, Harris told reporters that "it was something to do
with Jay-Z." His response drew laughter before a
reporter asked him if that meant he did not like the
rapper Nas, who has feuded with Jay-Z in the past.
"I'm cool with Nas," Harris said, prompting more
laughter.

Hmmmnnn...this would explain Jacory throwing up the ROC the other night too. :eyes

Like thats gonna get anyone on the sideline

Why would a Brooklyn dude give a F about football anyway.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

By Thayer Evans
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. - The connection between hip-
hop artists and the Miami Hurricanes dates to the team's
glory days of the late 1980s and early 1990s.
Back then, the rapper Luther Campbell of the
controversial group 2 Live Crew was a fixture on the
sidelines. But as the Hurricanes' swagger has faded over
the years, so has their appeal among rappers.
But the Miami sophomore quarterback Jacory Harris
may be reviving the connection. During Saturday's
defeat of Oklahoma, he wore eye black bearing the
phrase "Roc Nation." Asked to explain what the phrase
meant, Harris told reporters that "it was something to do
with Jay-Z." His response drew laughter before a
reporter asked him if that meant he did not like the
rapper Nas, who has feuded with Jay-Z in the past.
"I'm cool with Nas," Harris said, prompting more
laughter.

Hmmmnnn...this would explain Jacory throwing up the ROC the other night too. :eyes

I thought that /_\ somethin @!$@@% from the west did .I seen other MNW dudes do it before. *shrugs*

i would like to just say one thing....Gunna you cool as hell..i respect your insight but your hate for UM is sickening ... i mean come on if UTk would'vewent 3-1 and beat the same teams as us you would be hyping them up like no other....I called 3-1 this summer and yall laughed and called me crazy...but guesswhat we're 3-1......*shrugs* ....only thing exciting coming out of knoxville is recruiting...[jeezy] And that ain't rose... [/jeezy]

Back
Top Bottom