'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

^ I agree, Dr. J sounds like a drunk chinese.....hehehe.....no racial slur there please....I am chinese myself, just saying. But IMO I'd take these twohosts over the dean quinito henson.

Good game....LA saved by Ariza and Fish...whew....Kobe's on Orlando's homecourt, his drives to the basket weren't working and the refs weren'tcalling fouls on him, even the obvious foul on his jumpshot. How many times did this play happen: Dwight gives a high screen to the ball carrier at the 3 pointline, Gasol or Bynum switches leaving Dwight who runs back to the basket, Kobe had to give up some fouls on Dwight kanina to prevent the dunk. Good thingOrlando wasn't always able to capitalize by sending the ball to Dwight quick when Gasol or Bynum lost him. LA's bigs were too wary of Magic's 3pointers, communication should counter that so Gasol should be mindful he doesn't leave Howard free....

I think Orlando might win the next game....Lakers win the trophy at home.....

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

^ I agree, Dr. J sounds like a drunk chinese.....hehehe.....no racial slur there please....I am chinese myself, just saying. But IMO I'd take these two hosts over the dean quinito henson.
but id rather have the dean the chino trinidad lol

^hehehehe................what kobe was wearing today...man if these dropped...ouch again...

medium.0br70fn7fra9.jpeg

also noticed dr j saying gasul instead of gasol hahaha

jameer was ok during the 4th imo, he was able to get the ball to howard and other open guys but made the mistake of taking a step back on fish that led to hiscrucial 3. Ariza also had a crucial 3 in that game. ORL had the game in the bag with a 3 pt lead and howard on the line. Then again Howard choked. Damn. IMOthat situation didn't have much pressure as let's say a situation wherin they are trailiing by 1 or 2 pts, choking in those situations is moreunderstandable. But choking in a situation with a 3 pt lead is really bad. I also think that Howard was not that pressured as you can see in his facialexpression, he's just that bad a free throw shooter.

IMO jameer is more of a point guard than alston, alston is more of a scoring guard.

Yeah, Id take Quinito Henson over Chino Trinidad all day... I remember when Chino covered the All-Star Game (forgot what year that was) and called the patentleather in Paul Pierce's shoes as "charol" and he is so biased, he seems to always pick a side which I think is a no-no when you are acommentator..

By the way, with regards to Dr. J, I think I heard him say "SKIP 2 MALOU".. Dr. J sure knows how to butcher people's names..
laugh.gif

I guess I'll just watch Game 5 over the internet...

Here is Rafer Alston and Malou De Guzman as the infamous Dugong...
roll.gif

^ this guy is a Psychic.. He predicted LA to force OT, and Win it..

Indeed, I hope LA wins it.. haha! kainan na!

LA ALL THE WAY!!!

Pareng Maxtempo is right, experience of the Lakers in full effect. They also have to maximize this year as they were lucky enough not to go against the Celticsagain which could have been a different story with the a healthy KG. If it were Celtics vs Lakers, I would be rooting for the Celtics just as I did last yearhehehehehe

Originally Posted by melo15fan

Yeah, Id take Quinito Henson over Chino Trinidad all day... I remember when Chino covered the All-Star Game (forgot what year that was) and called the patent leather in Paul Pierce's shoes as "charol" and he is so biased, he seems to always pick a side which I think is a no-no when you are a commentator..

By the way, with regards to Dr. J, I think I heard him say "SKIP 2 MALOU".. Dr. J sure knows how to butcher people's names..
laugh.gif

I guess I'll just watch Game 5 over the internet...

Here is Rafer Alston and Malou De Guzman as the infamous Dugong...
roll.gif
It was also funny when he called "Skip To Malou" Tyrone Lue for like 5 mins nung Game 3!!! Mwahahahaha.
Sayang lang I don't have BTV...should make the switch to Sky Cable na, LOL.

Sad to say, the commentating of our broadcasters for the NBA finals is not the same as the ESPN/ABC commentators (Mark Jackson, JVG, etc.). But sometimes, Ialso think JVG has some weird comments, but he was spot on earlier when he said that the Magic should really have fouled during that whole DFish three-pointerin regulation!!! (I watched a replay with US commentary).

Hedo should lower his ego when playing against Trevor. he's hustlin them in both ends and still Hedo acts like it was nothin.

yeah..Hedo was way bigger star compared to Trev back then.. but he should accept the fact that Trevor has improved a lot and no longer a bench warmer likewhen used to play with them.

he always leaves Trevor open when he doubles, then if Trevor takes those rhythym j's it's either he doesn't challenge the shot or he's lateto recover.smh

i think Hedo should eat his pride and just play a straight up D with Trev... and yes... Magic is scratching their head why they let Trev go...

^for mo evans and brian cook lol

about the pietrus foul, there's not much to it. ive seen worse that went unpunished..

^ i think he really is a doctor
happy.gif
as for the nba, marv albert, hubiebrown and bill walton are the best. and yeah where is bill in this playoffs?

Originally Posted by chase on

and why do they even call him Dr. J ????
i don't think he is a doctor.it's just because he dissects plays during half time. he was a half-time analysis...explaining everythingabout the play etc etc. cguro ganun.
smile.gif

i don't know man... why not just dr. jao or something... its also one-syllable...
the name dr. j is only for the real dr. j... hehe

anyway, i don't like the way he does his commentatorship...

bill and hubie only... marv doesn't know basketball, his commentary comes from a fans perspective not on a basketball know how...

its good btv shows the past finals series, bulls-jazz one of the best finals series ever imo.i think its the most watched finals series ever, dunno if its97' or 98' those were the days,
pimp.gif
just look at mj'sfeet...sweet!

Chick Hearn (RIP) > any NBA commentator alive He's the reason why we have terms like "slam dunk" "triple double" etc..

oh btw
12226303-94e1728428e71a8b3a0936c87c522b12.4a339e4c-scaled.jpg

smokin.gif
lets finish this!

Originally Posted by jason16

its good btv shows the past finals series, bulls-jazz one of the best finals series ever imo.i think its the most watched finals series ever, dunno if its 97' or 98' those were the days,
pimp.gif
just look at mj's feet...sweet!

Watching it now. Game 1 Bulls vs Jazz. I want those AJ13 Playoffs..Fire!

(edited..game 1 pala..hehe..)

dvplayground wrote:
jason16 wrote:
its good btv shows the past finals series, bulls-jazz one of the best finals series ever imo.i think its the most watched finals series ever, dunno if its 97' or 98' those were the days,
pimp.gif
just look at mj's feet...sweet!

Watching it now. Game 1 Bulls vs Jazz. I want those AJ13 Playoffs..Fire!

(edited..game 1 pala..hehe..)

they're re-running the 97, 98 finals through out the week. saw the 97 finals the other day where MJ was bugged with stomach flu but his performance on thatgame is still epic to this day
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom