'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

from a financial standpoint... magic might win tomorrow. only 2 games that the LA franchise made profit in staples.
smile.gif
just a guess. but i hope they close out.

Originally Posted by redmjay

from a financial standpoint... magic might win tomorrow. only 2 games that the LA franchise made profit in staples.
smile.gif
just a guess. but i hope they close out.

I hope LA closes it out too, and not try to win it in Staples.. But knowing Kobe, I think he won't let this series go extend to a Game 6.. Isa pa maynakasked na kaming inuman ni gijace to celebrate the Lakers' championship... hehe..
roll.gif

i think imma gonna lace up del sols today, even if its raining, up 15 at end of the 3rd

Congratulations to the Lakers and all Lakers fans.

I hope it's a better finals NEXT year. 4-1 seems like a mismatch to me.

Again, Congratulations!!

Originally Posted by monase

i think imma gonna lace up del sols today, even if its raining, up 15 at end of the 3rd
Damn! I shoulda worn my CD! Lakers = 2009 NBA champs!
happy.gif

lack of experience but talented orl squad and a goofy coach cost orl their chances at the title. congrats to all the La fans!

2ksports put another champion on their cover for 2k10 like they did for KG in 2k9, i wonder if lebron wud be on 2k11

better lakers than magic...hehehe...you beat the cavs,now screw you...kobe and nike wanted lebron....hehehe

LA played extremely good D today, with Howard hardly getting any space in the lane, almost all shots were contested (except when Skip to my Lou was shootingthe 3s...parang pinapabayaan sya, LOL).
Great collective effort!

Back
Top Bottom