'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

Congrats to kobe and the Lakers! ... Now wear your kobe 4s with more pride
smile.gif

Wow! Congratulations to Los Angeles Lakers for there 15th Championship.. I'm really happy right now. wooh!
Finally, Kobe and Dfish there 4th, Phil his 10th... woooH!
props to the guys who put in alot of good stuff in this thread..

woooh! CHAMPS once again! Inuman na! it's on ME! just come here in Bulacan! haha

Originally Posted by gijace

Wow! Congratulations to Los Angeles Lakers for there 15th Championship.. I'm really happy right now. wooh!
Finally, Kobe and Dfish there 4th, Phil his 10th... woooH!
props to the guys who put in alot of good stuff in this thread..

woooh! CHAMPS once again! Inuman na! it's on ME! just come here in Bulacan! haha
Tuloy ang celebration natin tomorrow! wohhooo! Let's play basketball first before we fill our mouths with beer.. hehehe

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Lakers FTW!!!
Pera pera na naman! haha! Congrats pre...

hahaha tama pareng mon! hope the away 61pts release here haha!! anyway,congrats to lakers and their die hard fans!! theres a riot in LA!! haha craaazzyyy....

Finally Kobe proved he can win championship w/o Shaq.

IMO Bynum isn't the missing piece for Phil, its Ariza
pimp.gif

my manok won! after suffering for 7 years living here.. hearing jokes from bandwagon fans telling me to jump off my squad and cheer for the Heat or Cavs..lol... don't think so. Ima Laker till I die

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

my manok won! after suffering for 7 years living here.. hearing jokes from bandwagon fans telling me to jump off my squad and cheer for the Heat or Cavs.. lol... don't think so. Ima Laker till I die
Amen baby, amen to that. My titos kept on teasing me this season especially when the Rockets-Lakers series reached 7...mwahaha. I prevailed!!!

I don't consider myself a bandwagoner at all, even for a second. Been a Lakers fan since...well...I still remember the Elden Campbell, Eddie Jones, Divac,Nick the Quick era!!!! =)

after this series, kobe or mike? still mike. will always be. he has reached his peak imo. lets wait for bron... mike 6, kobe 4 lebron 0. yeah kobe'swife 10!!
pimp.gif

mike>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lebron

its always gonna be mike. thats what gets kobe hated all the time because people compare him to mike. Mike>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone. let kobe be kobe.. jeez

God, so expensive to be a die hard Laker fan.. i just spent $300 on merchandise from the nba store
grin.gif

if there's one thing na lamang si kobe kay MJ, its the wife
pimp.gif

though i don't understand tagalog... i think i understood what you meant.. and i agree
pimp.gif

some fans in LA are crazy.. mostly mexicans i think.. tipping cars over and looting stores.. buti nalang sa orlando nanalo, wudve been worse kung sa la mismo

still thinking of what if it was lal vs cle..... would be great......well there's always next season......also there are rumors of shaq going to cle

Back
Top Bottom