'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

orlando choked and handed the game right to the lakers. sayang... what was pietrus thinking taking the last shot in the 4th. He thought he was Kobe orsomething.
smh.gif

it's a wrap.

definitive win by the lakers.they snatched the win from orlando late and never let up.king fisher doin' it big.big time shot taker making big timeshots.championship experience and poise in full effect.

fisher
pimp.gif

2 clutch 3's
pimp.gif

Pau chasing the ball and dunk it..
pimp.gif

good game by the lakers..
orlando played well too.
pimp.gif

howard 9 blocks
pimp.gif

classic

superboy missing crucial free throws... tsk... better luck next game superboy... 4th ring for kobe coming soon...

Congratulations to the Lakers for a well deserved come from behind win. Reality is, when you have Kobe + experience on your team, no lead is insurmountableunless it's like 20+ points and 3 minutes to go.

D-fish coming through with a huge 3 to tie the game in the dying minutes of regulation. Huge win and I think the Lakers will close it out in game 5. Kobe canalready smell blood and I don't think he is going to be patient about it.

Let's go Lakers!!!

Even if I ain't rooting for any team bet.the two,classic finals game like this never fails to amuse basketball fans like us...Congrats to bothteams.It could have gone the other way but the team that wants it the most,creates their legacy no matter what...

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Even if I ain't rooting for any team bet.the two,classic finals game like this never fails to amuse basketball fans like us...
Ganun din ako pero sobrang na-entertain ako sa series lalo na sa Game 4.
pimp.gif

My gut feeling is that LA wants to be crowned at home.
happy.gif

stan is the master of panic said shaq, im starting to believe in him. He shouts during huddles
happy.gif
imo jameer shouldnt play at all, orl is good with alston at point and anthonyjohnson as his back up, i feel for the guy. its like watching the movie "the replacements"

D fish indeed.. Clutch! Trevor Got Game.. and PAU!!! nice one.. even if kobe looks exhausted, his teammates got it done! Lets go LAKERS! 1 more pls.. hehe

Originally Posted by gijace

D fish indeed.. Clutch! Trevor Got Game.. and PAU!!! nice one.. even if kobe looks exhausted, his teammates got it done! Lets go LAKERS! 1 more pls.. hehe

I do hope they win.. para manlibre ka na tol! hehe

Anyone else annoyed with "Dr. J" Andy Jao's commentating? He keeps on saying Pau GASUL!

^^ Andy Jao's commentating is so irritating. But that's just me.
laugh.gif

Mas gusto ko pa tuloy manuod na lang sa BTV kesa sa CS.

I agree melo15fan, if there's anyone who performed worse than Lewis and Nelson earlier, it's definitely Andy Jao and his irritating pronunciation andcomments. He made me feel like I was watching an inter-baranggay game rather than the NBA Finals.
indifferent.gif
Aside from "Gasul", he also called D.J. Mbengaas "Bengga", and Stan Van Gundy as "Gandhi", as in "Gandhi calls time out." Someone replace him.
indifferent.gif
He even had this short rantabout Disney world v.s. Disney land. "Nanahimik ang Disney world sa tinira ni Bryant!" - wth
indifferent.gif

please forgive Dr.j
happy.gif
. i still think SEV SARMIENTA is the worstcommentator that ever lived. Ed Picson is the best in the biz. That pic with gasol beside gasul tank is funny
laugh.gif

the trio of jeff van gundy, mark jackson and the other guy are funny and good. "mama there goes that man!" or "meet at the ring!" areclassic punchlines.

BHS has kobe 4 white,bred,mpls ; lebron 6 all black chalk(blue one) redwhitemettalicsilver , mvp nash , kevin durant and many more.

Galing lang akong ako mismo to buy dogtags and tshirt. BHS has size 13 sayang no budget now
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom