'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

"maganda nanaman reply mmya"
laugh.gif

Gotta be happy for the Magic franchise, they finally won a Finals game.. Pietrus was the real X-Factor in my opinion, he really played great..

And Shaq is probably crying right now.. hehe

magic shooting 60+% from the field but only lose by two,

kobe doing nick anderson a favor by missing freethrows

this series is getting better and better

kobe 5-10 FT... hearrrtbreaakK! For some reason, or maybe its just me, but i felt that kobe played scared today, parang inabutan din ng kaba!

Originally Posted by mikronrob

kobe 5-10 FT... hearrrtbreaakK! For some reason, or maybe its just me, but i felt that kobe played scared today, parang inabutan din ng kaba!

^^ i agree, halata sa body language

Shaq's probably is most insecure now than at any other point in his career....What an irony LOL

I stand corrected. No sweep here and I am glad the series is shaping up this way. It will be very interesting from hereon

^^^^ Haha Yeah, I still remember that dreadful day, I was at the hospital for UTI and yet I watched the game from my room. 4 missed free throws in which ifeven 1 of it went it would have given Orlando the W and would have shaped the 1995 finals differently. They never recovered and were swept by Hakeem and theRockets.

He will forever be remembered as NICK THE BRICK

what happened to nick and dennis scott after that series? parang nawala na sila nun eh...

I know why the Lakers lost.

Lakers can't sweep. Otherwise a 4-0 would mean a win in Orlando. A SILENT CROWD. Corny.

A 4-1 win would mean a hell lot of L.A. cheering.

LOL.

And yes, that is my palusot.

i read in wiki that after nick missed those freebies, it signaled a downward spiral in his career to the point that he'd just jack up 3 after 3 just toavoid driving and getting fouled! meron pa incentive binigay magic sa contract niya based on the number of freethrows and drives he takes and makes! no joke!check it out hahahah

you guys watch the basketball jones on yahoo? cant wait to hear their take on game 3, i shudder to think of the crap employee 24 is gonna get for bricking whenit counts.

Nick made the freethrows, Orl wins the series in 6. Clyde retired without a ring. Shaq stayed with orl together with penny, they build a dynasty. Mike Retiredwith 3 rings, some said he never should have came back some even questioned his greatness. kobe stayed in charlotte, never reached his potential. retired in06. Lebron owned the nba in just a few years. Just because of four missed free throws...
frown.gif

I am sure Shaq is losing some sleep over the Magic's first finals win WITHOUT him hahahaha

Seriously though, this guy was actually more dominant than Howard in 1995 but his problem was his supporting cast plus the fact that they played against thedefending world champions with one of the best centers of all time in Hakeem the Dream and one HUNGRY dude and all star in Clyde the Glide who was so eager toget his championship ring before he retired. Mission accomplished for him. Mission failure for the Diesel

Back
Top Bottom