'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

Lakers played awful but still get the W... they're a step slow in Defense and stagnant in their Offense.. hope they play with the killer instinct inGm.3... nice game by Shard and Hedo..

That's precisely why I am predicting a sweep here. LA did not play well and Orlando did but yet the Lakers still got the W. Quite frankly, if the Lakerslose a game, it's going to be because of a lack of effort and energy so they only have themselves to blame. Talent-wise they are head and shoulders abovethe Magic so there's no reason why they should lose.

This Lakers team is simply too talented that if everyone played with a sense of urgency, I don't think there is any team in the league right now who canbeat them. Not to mention they have in their team the best offensive player and closer in the game right now and probably the best coach of all time in Phil.

Overmatched are the Magic and so I predict a sweep. The regular season is a different story as Jameer is not playing starters minutes right now and he justrecovered from an injury.

Pareng Tony, I am kind of hoping it will be a sweep so one of my favorites, if not my favorite NBA player of all time, Shaquille O'Neal can get his goodnight's sleep knowing he did not do too bad in the 1995 Finals LOL

magic in 7!!!

there will be no better Hollywood script than the Lakers losing in their home floor in game 7 of the finals...lol

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

mavs-miami started at 2-0 as well, right?
That was a different story, in my opinion. The heat had a prolific and kobe-type player who could impose his will on the defense in Dwyane Wade. When Dwyane Wade decided in game 3 that enough is enough, he turned around the whole series and the game 3 victory reversed the momentum that never swung backto the Mavs. And Miami was very talented then as they had Shaq, Walker and Payton, 3 veterans and very experienced post-season players who could also step upwhen the game is on the line.

Miami does not have that as of now and so I am seeing the lack of experience and the lack of an "imposing player" to be their dowfall in the Finalsagainst this hungry and experienced Lakers team.

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

finalsblog.jpg

happy.gif
uh, bat parang 1-1 yung sign ni jack.. lol

Originally Posted by revelation218

That was a different story, in my opinion. The heat had a prolific and kobe-type player who could impose his will on the defense in Dwyane Wade. When Dwyane Wade decided in game 3 that enough is enough, he turned around the whole series and the game 3 victory reversed the momentum that never swung back to the Mavs. And Miami was very talented then as they had Shaq, Walker and Payton, 3 veterans and very experienced post-season players who could also step up when the game is on the line.

Miami Orlando does not have that as of now and so I am seeing the lack of experience and the lack of an "imposing player" to be their dowfall in the Finals against this hungry and experienced Lakers team.
fixed..

yup, that was my opinion also pareng rev, and miami also have James posey in that team..

what's scary is if the Lakers played like the way they played game 6 in the denver series, the finals can end pretty early..

outside of lewis' breakout night,the magic didn't play well at all.20 turnovers + howard with his stunted offense only getting his first dunk of theseries in the 3rd quarter=good game?i dont think so.for all the magics misgivings,they played the lakers to a standstill and were a basket away of coming homewith this series at 1-1.think about that for a second.

i disagree about the lakers having a big advantage talent wise.don't the magic have 3 all stars on their team?imo the benches are even.experience is whatis separating the teams at this point.

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by revelation218

That was a different story, in my opinion. The heat had a prolific and kobe-type player who could impose his will on the defense in Dwyane Wade. When Dwyane Wade decided in game 3 that enough is enough, he turned around the whole series and the game 3 victory reversed the momentum that never swung back to the Mavs. And Miami was very talented then as they had Shaq, Walker and Payton, 3 veterans and very experienced post-season players who could also step up when the game is on the line.

Miami Orlando does not have that as of now and so I am seeing the lack of experience and the lack of an "imposing player" to be their dowfall in the Finals against this hungry and experienced Lakers team.
fixed..

yup, that was my opinion also pareng rev, and miami also have James posey in that team..

what's scary is if the Lakers played like the way they played game 6 in the denver series, the finals can end pretty early..

dont forget my man , jason williams..
wink.gif

^ Jack was measuring the size of Dwight's....uhm....... shoes......BWAHAHAHAHA....

Lakers will win this...should win this.....it's a given....Orlando fans, Kobe haters and Laker haters keep hoping for Magic to happen. Reality is, look atLA aside from Kobe....Odom, Gasol, Ariza, Bynum, Walton, Brown, they're just a bit longer, taller, athletic, skilled IMO....add the supporting cast thathas talent as well....Farmar, Sasha, etc.......granted Orlando is a capable talented team but LA is just better and that's a fact. You may wish for theunderdog to win and sure...if you pine for the same LA meltdown that happened with the Shaq/Malone/Paytone/Kobe that led to the Detroit championship, wellthat's just the Laker's own undoing. If that happens again, then LA will have no one to blame but themselves and Orlando deserves the W.

But a focused Lakers team, the same one we saw during the last 2 Denver games and game 1 of this series with the killer instinct, man, that team can'tloose. Possibly Orlando may win 1 or two games if LA falls back to complacency...but IMO with Kobe and LA now, that kind of adversity would only bring out thatfocused team again.

LA will win the championship.

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

^ Jack was measuring the size of Dwight's....uhm....... shoes......BWAHAHAHAHA....

Lakers will win this...should win this.....it's a given....Orlando fans, Kobe haters and Laker haters keep hoping for Magic to happen. Reality is, look at LA aside from Kobe....Odom, Gasol, Ariza, Bynum, Walton, Brown, they're just a bit longer, taller, athletic, skilled IMO....add the supporting cast that has talent as well....Farmar, Sasha, etc.......granted Orlando is a capable talented team but LA is just better and that's a fact. You may wish for the underdog to win and sure...if you pine for the same LA meltdown that happened with the Shaq/Malone/Paytone/Kobe that led to the Detroit championship, well that's just the Laker's own undoing. If that happens again, then LA will have no one to blame but themselves and Orlando deserves the W.

But a focused Lakers team, the same one we saw during the last 2 Denver games and game 1 of this series with the killer instinct, man, that team can't loose. Possibly Orlando may win 1 or two games if LA falls back to complacency...but IMO with Kobe and LA now, that kind of adversity would only bring out that focused team again.

LA will win the championship.
Nicely said..

Holla!

i'm loving that lebron is out of the playoffs, especially cuz all the espn columnists who were quick to proclaim lebron as a better player than kobecan't say/write anything anymore! but i gotta love the talent level in the nba these days!

Originally Posted by mikronrob

but i gotta love the talent level in the nba these days!
I agree. Its evident throughout the whole league. You got stars in every teams.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mikronrob

i'm loving that lebron is out of the playoffs, especially cuz all the espn columnists who were quick to proclaim lebron as a better player than kobe can't say/write anything anymore! but i gotta love the talent level in the nba these days!
imo lebron is the better overall player.if you look at what he did in the regular season,he bumped off kobe as the best player in the L.hedeserved that mvp throphy.he just doesn't have as good a team as kobe around him.

^^ Agree. If Lebron develops his mid range jumper, I think he can be one of the greatest players to play the game.

He is an Oscar Robertson type player though but with better ball handling skills, passing, scoring in the paint and defense. Give him a mid range jumper halfas good as Kobes or MJs and surround him with great talent with experience, he will go a long way in this league.....He already has and he just needs to win achampionship to validate that.

IMO, Lebrons best years are still ahead of him

greatest players of all time in the making.. I think he can even be better than MJ and Kobe if he continues to develop. Just stay healthy and dont get injured.

Back
Top Bottom