09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Anybody got a link?

Not having any luck finding anything so far.

I lied, found one...15 seconds or so behind.

http://www.%$%@*++@%/espnkb
The hell is that?
laugh.gif

Nah, I think I just found the same link. Thanks tho.

LOL it's supposed to be j.ustin.tv I don't know why the hell it's blocked.

3rd round was pretty good.

B-Hop is my favorite fighter, but this dude Rique aint too shabby. Or maybe B-Hop is really rusty.

and here I was thinkin this was soem walk in the park for Bernard. Dude kinda tough.

Bernard is landin that left but he not throwin it but like twice a round

eek.gif
BHop combo

then Danny Right answer back

OKAY!

Pretty good... BHop woulda Murdered RJJ.

Thank God Roy lost or he was on the verge of seeing that white light if he got in the ring vs the executioner

I don't know why this just popped into my head but I'm searching Youtube for when this fool palmed Winky's head and shoved him
laugh.gif

Good power, decent boxing technique, weak chin and he's young/raw.

He could do big things at 140 and 147 IF he doesn't get hit. I think Khan/Maidana would be a great fight to make. But this kid Salita that he'sfighting is no slouch. Hits a little harder than Prescott if you can believe it.

He has some great tools, lightning hand speed and excellent footwork but that chin
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know if he can overcome that. It'll be interesting to see what Freddie can do with him.

I'm looking forward to the fight this weekend.

Salita is a good young fighter too but this is a big jump up in talent for him. He can still put Amir to sleep though.

RJJ hasnt been the same fighter since 2004...hopefully he retires now for his health.

RIP RJJ's career
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats one of the most entertaining quick kos ever....

*%*$! Amir got hit and looked like he was playin hop scotch
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom