09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Seen this !!##%+*$ coming a mile away
smh.gif

Not a good way to start off this tourney...

Aint' no way in hell an american is gonna catch a W overseas without a KO...

That just killed me. Dako I walk around at 150 and I'm 5'9" and I feel like I could kill Froch. I wish I still boxed.

i can already see this tourny not lasting long

JT may pull out to save his life

and if people going to get robbed overseas like Dirrell just did who is going to want to fight over there?

This punk Froch pissin me off with his arrogance.. Actually thought he won the fight
indifferent.gif
He calls rabbit punches part of boxing because its there to be hit

laugh.gif
Froch wont beat anyone else in this tourney man. whats the next round for him? his cornerman standin behind him dont even believe the bull *!+! he sayin
laugh.gif

O yea Kessler gonna murder this bum

This european! He has the nerve..... "he wouldn't stand and fight" lol. Neither does floyd but he's the best. (Can't believe I said that)Dirrell put on a floyd mayweather performance.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

This punk Froch pissin me off with his arrogance.. Actually thought he won the fight
indifferent.gif
He calls rabbit punches part of boxing because its there to be hit
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Tarver called that chump "Crouch"

IMO Dirrell needs to capitalize more, his speed/power combination is rare. He moves really well. he had no business givin up that much ground, He could getaway with throwin more power shots and then gettin outta danger on some Sugar ray %$%%. he dont have to be on his Bicycle for 5 rounds of the fight

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

I don't care who wins this tourney now... as long as Froch gets KOed by someone
Aggravating to see a good undefeated young fighter get his first L and cheated out of a belt in a robbery like that.

Kessler is going to annihilate him with uppercuts. The best uppercut in the sport bar none. I got a feeling Dirrell will get his revenge though. But he hasArthur next...

Dan Rafael (11:02 PM)

Lou said Jermain had a severe concussion and is in the hospital for precautionary reasons. He has had short term memory loss. Lou said he'll stay in thehospital for several days as a precaution. No decision has been made about his future in the tournament

Yea man that's sad to hear. I don't like JT from since he beat Bernard but you can't wish bad on the guy and you gotta hope he's ok. My advicewould be to pull out and think about what you want to do. You have enough money in the bank to keep yourself afloat for a long time. Take some time off andthink about what you want to do. Put that +$$## +++ $@$%@#%@**!% Allan Green in and have someone KO him. Or even better put Bika in there, he'll make somegood fights. Or even better put the winner of Bute/Andrade...

Back
Top Bottom