09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Why is he fighting so dirty? I hope he knocks him out *%@#!+% cold, jumps over the rope and knocks his GF the $$!* OUT. $$!* these British +%**@. And Tarvercalling it a veteran move? I hope Tarver chokes on his saliva. They're not taking any points from Froch in his hometown. Dirrell has had him hurt and Frochis swinging and missing.

laugh.gif
froch gettin away wit hittin after the break, stiff arms, head locks. Dirrell better watch himself

Froch aint doin much of anything in there tho

does showtime not have a punch stat counter?

eek.gif
Dirrells left Hook

I got it 5-2 right now for Andre. That's what you get for wearing Gucci %@%%!@! shoes dip stick you start to slip. He just hit Andre again in the back ofthe head and not even a warning.

I want him to take Froch's %%+%+*! head off this fight is really pissing me off
laugh.gif

My girl is here writing a paper and I keep jumping up and screaming and she keeps messing up the writing and she's getting TIGHT
laugh.gif

i can't stand watchin this, he's gonna lose a decision, hometown ref ruined the fight....

...back to the yankees...

dirrel hurt froch but didnt take advantage of it .. I HOPE THE JUDGES SAW..

dirrell was not kidding when he said that his hands have a mind of their own when he is pressed .. lol

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Originally Posted by s0larp0wer

if this goes to the cards .. it will not end well

im already moving %@%* away from me so i wont throw %@%* at the TV
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same here. How the !%*@ they take a point from him? He should have at least knocked him down, Froch was doing the stanky leg. He's gotta knock him downin these next two rounds.

Back
Top Bottom