🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

This dude Drama sold the references to meek out of spite to get back at Drake, who then gave them to Funk Flex because Flex was begging for them.

They fumbled which led to Back to Back happening.

Fam check his Hot97 interview, Drama still denies doing this :smh:

We all know Meek was upset that Q Miller didn't want to work with him.

Fam check his Hot97 interview, Drama still denies doing this
mean.gif

We all know Meek was upset that Q Miller didn't want to work with him.
Nah, that's not why Meek was upset with QM really, at least from what i've gathered / read online and what not. That wasn't true. Prior to this **** starting, Meek and QM had never even met.

This was a direct Meek / Drake thing that started because when Meek got the Rico verse back, he thought drake was talking him and nicki when he said the 'girl of ya dreams' line.

Where Drama and QM come in, is that Drama had to tell Meek to chill, he isn't talking about you, he didn't even write it yadayadayada...from there Meek pressed Drake on the writing ****, Drake got hot because from Drake's perspective, he was doing meek a solid by giving him Rico. So from there, Meek was hot at Drake because Drake didn't show up to his homecoming show in philly, which he at first committed to, but didn't because of their blow up.

Fast forward, album comes out. The album came out, drake didn't tweet about it. Meek was already hot at Drake and was looking for an avenue to go at drake with, and he had those references via Drama and boom, went to twitter with the non writing **** and it was on after that.

This was a direct Meek / Drake thing that started because when Meek got the Rico verse back, he thought drake was talking him and nicki when he said the 'girl of ya dreams' line.

Where Drama and QM come in, is that Drama had to tell Meek to chill, he isn't talking about you, he didn't even write it yadayadayada...from there Meek pressed Drake on the writing ****, Drake got hot because from Drake's perspective, he was doing meek a solid by giving him Rico. So from there, Meek was hot at Drake because Drake didn't show up to his homecoming show in philly, which he at first committed to, but didn't because of their blow up.

Fast forward, album comes out. The album came out, drake didn't tweet about it. Meek was already hot at Drake and was looking for an avenue to go at drake with, and he had those references via Drama and boom, went to twitter with the non writing **** and it was on after that.

Ol buddy was just paranoid the whole time :smh:

Last edited:
Just out of curiousity...has Jay fell off?

Yea Around 09ish. He has elite level skill so he's able to drop dope verses whenever he wants but a classic album ain't happening because you can't duplicate hunger when you been rich for 20 years. Kanye west is kind of going through that right now and you can tell his best days are behind him.

Last edited:
Didn't catch the part where he said him & Jay have beef. He did mention Pop Style and how that came about with taking Jay off the song for politics and saying pretty much it is what it is.

I thought he was more vocal about Ye, which caught me off guard because I thought they were on good terms since their so called joint album. But he said Ye was talking down on him & Khaled for being on the radio too much and didn't get where that was coming from.

Last edited:
Just out of curiousity...has Jay fell off?

Yea Around 09ish. He has elite level skill so he's able to drop dope verses whenever he wants but a classic album ain't happening because you can't duplicate hunger when you been rich for 20 years. Kanye west is kind of going through that right now and you can tell his best days are behind him.

Kanye got one more classic left in him IMO

Didn't catch the part where he said him & Jay have beef. He did mention Pop Style and how that came about with taking Jay off the song for politics and saying pretty much it is what it is.

I thought he was more vocal about Ye, which caught me off guard because I thought they were on good terms since their so called joint album. But he said Ye was talking down on him & Khaled for being on the radio too much and didn't get where that was coming from.

Bro ur right, I thought he dissed him for some reason :lol: They do have issues but Drake never publicly dissed him like that.

It's good to hear his reaction to Ye's rant on the Pablo tour. Drake had no choice but to distance himself.

Great interview from Drake, always interesting to hear his side and view (no pun) of what's going on in his world.

Hov been tryna get Drake out the paint. :lol:

Shouts to Drake for not even feeding into it and just going to a higher level.

Drake is smart enough to realize that his machine is not larger than jays reach in this industry is all that is...

Last edited:
Drake is smart enough to realize that his machine is not larger than jays reach in this industry is all that is...

I don't know... he did mention that he doesn't allow anyone to 'dangle something over his head' pertaining to Jay being taken off pop style and holding him hostage.

At this point, I think Drake could do whatever he pleases, it's his time. If that means crossing Jay, I still think it wouldn't harm his career one bit

Just seen this dude named xxxtentacion go at Drake on Twitter

Hmm

Apparently he's in prison. Is someone operating his account or do prisoners have access to phones/computers/social media. I honestly don't know

Back
Top Bottom