🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

What he and Jay Z getting into for

A few things

Drake was supposed to sign to tidal and at the last minute curved tidal for Apple cause jimmy gave drake that bag

So it's basically an apple / tidal thing. He also put the battery in Meek's back to go at Drake

Can't even stunt, Jay needs to let Drake live. I'm of the belief that Drake has a long way to go but picking a fight with him looks silly when you're the most successful rapper alive.

A few things

Drake was supposed to sign to tidal and at the last minute curved tidal for Apple cause jimmy gave drake that bag

So it's basically an apple / tidal thing. He also put the battery in Meek's back to go at Drake
Whoa, Jay Z played a role in the Meek thing? Didn't eem know

A few things

Kanye made the tidal/apple situation obvious with the stuff he was tweeting

Whoa, Jay Z played a role in the Meek thing? Didn't eem know

Jay z was curved by drake and was already sour about that so when meek put hov on to what was happening hov pushed meek to go for the kill on drake. They were trying to end drake.

No one likes drake and they were legit trying to end him. Drake spoke on it on the 30 for 30 freestyle.

In any event, If you're reading this was supposed to be a gangsta grillz and drake audibled it, which cost DJ drama money. This gave drama incentives to sell the reference records to meek (meek and hov basically pressured drama to do it, who wanted to do it anyway cause of drake's history with summer p)

The issue in hov and meek's plan was that they didn't expect drake to respond so fast with charged up. Once charged up dropped, drama got cold feet and didn't wanna sell the other references. Wanna know was already done but the reason funk flex pumped faked was because they were trying to kill drake with that diss, plus those references, at the same time.

Them deciding to wait until they had all the references in order killed them, because that window is when drake dropped back to back and the rest is really history.

Not even the Grammys are safe. He confirmed they told him to show up or lose. Chance the Industry Plant did not win those awards fairly.

Son really don't give a damn, he doesn't care for the 2 he won.
I

"I could give two effs where those grammys go, I just gave out grammys on my instagram..."

Damn thats crazy
What's even crazier is that this all started because Meek's an idiot.

He thought Drake was dissing him on Rico, to which Drama told him "He's not, he didn't even write his verse" and all hell broke loose after that lol

Damn thats crazy

What's even crazier is that this all started because Meek's an idiot.

He thought Drake was dissing him on Rico, to which Drama told him "He's not, he didn't even write his verse" and all hell broke loose after that lol

I remember someone commenting on how nervous son looked as he was saying that: "drama up there all nervous like he's testifying in court of something" :rofl:

I remember someone commenting on how nervous son looked as he was saying that: "drama up there all nervous like he's testifying in court of something"
roll.gif
This dude Drama sold the references to meek out of spite to get back at Drake, who then gave them to Funk Flex because Flex was begging for them.

They fumbled which led to Back to Back happening.

It's funny to think about how them trying to end him only made him a bigger star. Despite how you feel about Drake and his music. He's the Teflon Don right now

Is there any chance it releases as such?
Yeah for sure, it's a genuine 'playlist' so you can load playlist on Apple with 30, 35, 40 songs
laugh.gif
No minute restrictions that would come w/ having to press up CD's and what not.

I've always felt like the playlist was gonna have like 32 songs on it, some of which Drake won't even be on at all and then sometime later this year they'll release the hard copy with like 15 songs and 1 or 2 brand new joints. Idk though i'm just guessing on this one lol

Yeah for sure, it's a genuine 'playlist' so you can load playlist on Apple with 30, 35, 40 songs
laugh.gif
No minute restrictions that would come w/ having to press up CD's and what not.

I've always felt like the playlist was gonna have like 32 songs on it, some of which Drake won't even be on at all and then sometime later this year they'll release the hard copy with like 15 songs and 1 or 2 brand new joints. Idk though i'm just guessing on this one lol
Wow, this would be insane....

Are they supposed to be remixes or all original music

Back
Top Bottom