🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Just seen this dude named xxxtentacion go at Drake on Twitter

Hmm

Apparently he's in prison. Is someone operating his account or do prisoners have access to phones/computers/social media. I honestly don't know
It varies, but as of late i've seen guys who went to school with me locked up and be posting on IG and Twitter so maybe
laugh.gif
I ask the same questions about them lol

Drake saying he writes all his music. He is known for his pen. He writes for other people.
I mean I believe him. His writing and music is way too personal for the pen to be majority someone else's IMO

At the same time though,he does get help at times. Both can be true.

I think the Meek Mill thing kind of made ppl believe that he's like a pop star w/full on songs delivered to him when that isn't the case. (according to him) Like, even those references that leaked, Drake worked on those with QM together, that's collaborative I would say.

I mean I believe him. His writing and music is way too personal for the pen to be majority someone else's IMO

I think the Meek Mill thing kind of made ppl believe that he's like a pop star w/full on songs delivered to him when that isn't the case. (according to him) Like, even those references that leaked, Drake worked on those with QM together, that's collaborative I would say.
that's how he phrased it and how it sounded and im sure that's how other major dudes do it.

The entire second half when he is speaking for Meek was funny AF to me. He is baiting Meek ... No one will be bold to say he wasn't ready, I just finished him and made him remember, ask if he he regrets it and he will say yes. Those are shots ... I'm certain he has real ammo to body meek now.

He jus know he would look lame of he comes out now after he already body meek.

that's how he phrased it and how it sounded and im sure that's how other major dudes do it.

The entire second half when he is speaking for Meek was funny AF to me. He is baiting Meek ... No one will be bold to say he wasn't ready, I just finished him and made him remember, ask if he he regrets it and he will say yes. Those are shots ... I'm certain he has real ammo to body meek now.

He jus know he would look lame of he comes out now after he already body meek.
If only 3peat actually came out, we would have heard the real ammo Drake had for Meek.

If only 3peat actually came out, we would have heard the real ammo Drake had for Meek.
At this point I'm thinking drake has 3 peat still in deck and something worst... I don't trust Nicki and even if she doesn't talk .. The jokes are still going to be good. Drake a bully now.

At this point I'm thinking drake has 3 peat still in deck and something worst... I don't trust Nicki and even if she doesn't talk .. The jokes are still going to be good. Drake a bully now.
Nah the 3peat joint is never coming out, he'll never diss Meek again (unless meek does something crazy scathing) but it's for sure there. Like 100% there, done, all that. From what I've read and gathered it's much more personal than Back to Back.

Nah the 3peat joint is never coming out, he'll never diss Meek again (unless meek does something crazy scathing) but it's for sure there. Like 100% there, done, all that. From what I've read and gathered it's much more personal than Back to Back.
nah .. I don't think he will just release it randomly, but in that interview he baited Meek. I don't think he wants to just let that song sit.

Such a good interview.. listening again tonight..  there was a lot of pearls of truth in that interview.. truth about how Ye ruined their collab, truth about tidal/apple politics, truth about wanting to end Meeks career and the drama (no pun intended) behind it, truth about Quinten Miller...

dam this interview left me on the edge of my seat.. def have a new found respect for The Boy

nah .. I don't think he will just release it randomly, but in that interview he baited Meek. I don't think he wants to just let that song sit.
Nah man that song was done like two years ago man
laugh.gif
that song is not coming out and unless Meek does some wild crazy **** musically, 3Peat is never coming out.

Nah man that song was done like two years ago man :lol: that song is not coming out and unless Meek does some wild crazy **** musically, 3Peat is never coming out.
bait = antagonize = demand a reaction = Meek Sentimental ***. Obviously if Meek just relax which I hope he does and do some freaking music , Drake is not going to release.

I wouldn't put too much stock in that specific date.

I haven't seen it from anywhere more credible and it looks like they just took the "coming in two weeks" quote literally and looked at what date it would be two Saturdays from then (yesterday.)

It makes sense though since that'd be the next OVO Sound Radio episode as well.

Last edited:
Features are gonna be crazy on more life fell like drake has been in the studio with everyone lately

I wouldn't put too much stock in that specific date.

I haven't seen it from anywhere more credible and it looks like they just took the "coming in two weeks" quote literally and looked at what date it would be two Saturdays from then (yesterday.)

It makes sense though since that'd be the next OVO Sound Radio episode as well.
I would lowkey. Oliver said the next ovo sound radio episode "would be special" which is March 4th.

Combine that with Drake liking that post?

Pretty optimistic
smokin.gif

Drake has had the "ghostwriter" **** following him for a long time tho. Nick F got pressed by Complex into admitting he wrote his verse on "I'm Goin In" 7 damn years ago 
laugh.gif

Regardless of what the reality is behind the scenes, "getting help" has always been looked down upon in rap. Always will.

I would lowkey. Oliver said the next ovo sound radio episode "would be special" which is March 4th.

Combine that with Drake liking that post?

Pretty optimistic :smokin

Yeah, I see now that Drake's liked a few things on IG directly referencing that date so it's worth paying attention to.

I know Oliver said that (I mentioned it at the end of my last post), but my days of taking vague **** and clinging onto it are over. Either drop it out of nowhere or give us something concrete to look towards as a release date. I'm tired, b :lol:

Not even sure what I want from the playlist; but some new DVSN, Majid Jordan, and Party would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Features are gonna be crazy on more life fell like drake has been in the studio with everyone lately

UK rap will get its biggest look ever on More Life. Giggs already confirmed on 2 tracks and Section Boyz gonna be on it too.

Last edited:
I just tried to listen to some of the artists like skepta see what drake was referring to

The grime scene. Idk I'm pretty sure you have to digest it fully. Definitely alternative af

This seems to be the consensus :lol:

Drake is a huge fan tho, he believes the best rappers rn are from there. Dave seems like he could break out here cause of his style.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom