🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

roll.gif

$tacy $tacy where you at dog
I really don't wanna hear this **** bro. Joey obviously begging to be relevant, must have a album or something releasing. If he did this off gp months ago I would probably be behind him, but I ain't listen, maybe later.

I'm a giant Joe Budde fan.

Mood Muzik 2 and 3 are among my favorite hip hop projects period...but man \

this is corny.

He's past his prime.

Last edited:
Lol joe did this at such a bad time too Drake just need to do a short catchy diss and his tour is coming soon so he gonna have thousands of people rapping along to it

Remember When 90's rappers rapped that early 90's style in the mid 2000's and how bad and outdated it sounded.

Wow, perfectly put man. :smh:

Joe's bars weren't even wack but something about the beat, the flow just felt...out dated.

*puts on Mood Muzik 3 and tries to forget all of this happened.*

Last edited:
So he really gonna play an ad lib of him and Drake hangin wit each other in 09 :smh:

I'm trying to take this srs cause it's clear this man is hurt. Go ahead and call out Hov.. he will pull the plug on your whole podcast.

Last edited:
Damn... not bad Joey. I probably missed alot so imma listen a few more times but he did his thing. But his problem just like drake problem is he **** ride too much. U can't diss a guy and say all this **** when it's audio of u begging him up and on his nuts. Just like with aubrey, he found audio of aubrey on his nuts but drake can come back and do the same exact thing to him. Not gonna lie, would like to see drake come back with an actual track and not some party record with a couple funny lines, put them lyric slaves to work.

Yea...Joe talks about him every podcast...in 2016. Not some audio from before Thank Me Later (when Joe was actually good). That's weak.

But these kind of diss tracks just feel...old. You really do need to make something that people will want to play as a song. I don't ever want to hear this again. But Joe can't really make a song that I want to hear as a song anymore, to be honest.

na...wasn't feeling it.
too long, the beat was eh and i don't understand why he's dissing him. ***** wack.
but whatever hip hop is boring so proceed.

na...wasn't feeling it.
too long, the beat was eh and i don't understand why he's dissing him. ***** wack.
but whatever hip hop is boring so proceed.

This! super wack beat and way to much indirect talking. Drake will kill him if he actually decided to reply to him. They do two different
styles of rap at this point. Even though Joe is light years better at rapping, he will not win this one honestly. :smh: that beat man wtf, his other
new track sounds way better and its a r&b joint.

Remember When 90's rappers rapped that early 90's style in the mid 2000's and how bad and outdated it sounded.

Only somewhat related, but the video to the "4,3,2,1"remix was on, and my gf's brother (9 years old) asked "why are they rapping so crazy and aggressive??", and I said "because of effort"

Expected way more. Should have picked a better beat.
Like everyone else said, this joint sounds so dated.
I have no desire to ever hear this weak **** again.

[emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji] that diss was waaaaay too long

Joint was extra regular overall

What does corny even mean?

Hip-hop fell off when dudes want a club song that has diss bars in it.

The song is fire the bars are there. Drake won't reply. Knowing Joey this was a Jab not the knockout punch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom