🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Joint say part 1...:lol: that mean he got another 6 mins of bars for this *****? Hope it's to a better beat.

Look this ain't promotional you just emotional, no doubt you got star bucks with all that joe in you.

Beat was ok. Arab lil too overpowering

Bars were cool. Dudes said alot and alot of
Nothing at the same time. Some clever line
And somethings too condensed to pick up.
I prefer simple truth said in a clever way or jokes.

I like the Drake vocals in the beginning but
It was too long. Shoulda chopped it
And put the rest at the end.

When you talk at the end of a track, you
Gotta say slick ****, or make some threats
Of violence, dont treat it like a podcast.

Joe callin someone emotional :lol:

Last edited:
What does corny even mean?

Hip-hop fell off when dudes want a club song that has diss bars in it.

The song is fire the bars are there. Drake won't reply. Knowing Joey this was a Jab not the knockout punch
They want more back to back. I agree at him having the nerve to call somebody emotional tho. Somebody should chop up the tax interview to diss this dude.

Back to back was a cool song and did its jobs. It had the Right lyrics around the beat drop with rememberable diss lines

Last edited:
See man this what I be telling ya'll...you can rap your *** off all you want people dont care about that, Drake just has to do a Back to Back and that'll be it.

No one really cares about lyrical ability :lol: it's a facade to be "different" from the general crowd

Drake better not release another Back To Back, it better be straight bars without singing like Jodeci on the song.

Last edited:
I don't even like drake but why y'all frontin on back to back

Is that a world tour or your girls tour :smokin
Trigger fingers turned to Twitter fingers :smokin

I don't wanna hear about this ever again, not even when she say we just better as friends.... Because we all know it's inevitable

Last edited:
I don't even like drake but why y'all frontin on back to back

Is that a world tour or your girls tour :smokin
Trigger fingers turned to Twitter fingers :smokin

I don't wanna hear about this ever again, not even when she say we just better as fiends.... Because we all know it's inevitable

Hate distracts. He went in on back to back in a playful manner and still bodied him.

See man this what I be telling ya'll...you can rap your *** off all you want people dont care about that, Drake just has to do a Back to Back and that'll be it.

No one really cares about lyrical ability :lol: it's a facade to be "different" from the general crowd
People still care, I hope most of us here care but the commercial hop on what's popular people won't care. If it's not a club/trap beat u can't keep these kids attention. I love my fair share of party music but when we talking diss imma run it back 5x to see if I catch every little word u said. **** could be accapella for all I care, u don't need a just blaze beat for a diss record.

looking back from last year Back To Back has aged terribly, that beat sounds like somebodies constipated with all them weird sounds like someone passing gas of some sort. i don't listen to it anymore. hip hop needs aggression back, it's gone too soft for my liking. it got me listening to old diss records that actually mattered.

The beat was awful. Overpowering and distracting. ****, the hell was he thinking with that beat.

He had some ill bars. This didn't sound like a diss song, sounds more like the warning.

What stood out the most was him saying he ****** Bria Myles before Drake. It's not surprising because Joe gets all the bad joints but **** I love Bria.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] y'all dudes really keep me laughing...Joey gave this ***** some straight bars but Drake not gone respond.

I think Drake responds. It's too personal, started talking about private **** between them and hitting broads before him and giving him advice. I think an apology or diss is required.

Listening to the podcast now.

Last edited:
The diss is wack period! Do you listen to takeover or ether on a daily basis? There incredible diss records but I'm not about to play them all the time if ever.

I'm disappointed in Buddens for this diss. Maybe he has insider information about Drake sneak dissing him on the low, but this is way left field. He was just praising him 2-3 weeks ago but now it's F Drake? I don't get it.

The track is to cluttered, to many words in the way of the hard hitting punchlines. Go back and listen to takeover/ether listen to how clear and easy it is to decipher the lyrics. This is not that, it's completely messy along with the overpowered beat.

Joe better hope Drake chills and doesn't reply because he (or the ovo sweatshop) will cook him with a very clear and witty diss, hitting multiple points where I'm not left scratching my head. Plus his beat will be better!

Looks like OVO Noel cooking something up. I liked Joe's bars but something about the delivery didn't sit right with me. Sounded very soundcloudy if you know what I mean. The Internet gonna run away with this on Drizzy's side and the physical only hip hop heads gonna fight air.

HUSH in the lab righ now :smokin

? Posted something?

Thing is I'm a Joe Budden fan but this was kind of underwhelming . Especially compared to the Saigon/hov/ransom disses

Maybe cause those were actually personal and on this he kind of reaching .

Meek/Nicki diss will probably drop tomorrow . He hates meek so maybe that will be better

But if this backfires and Meek and Drake both make separate [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]diss songs [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom