🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Ok after revisiting NWTS, it's Drakes best album imo , 2nd place is tied with IYRTITL and Take Care, I give the edge to IYRT because theres really no skippable tracks on there compared to Take Care which have a few that could be replaced.

Some of his loose songs in 2011 could've replaced album cuts on TC.

Come Thru put NWTS over the top for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok after revisiting NWTS, it's Drakes best album imo , 2nd place is tied with IYRTITL and Take Care, I give the edge to IYRT because theres really no skippable tracks on there compared to Take Care which have a few that could be replaced.

Some of his loose songs in 2011 could've replaced album cuts on TC.

Come Thru put NWTS over the top for me

NWTS was his worst album

The middle of the album has so many skipabble tracks 4-9 except for The Language

IFYTTITL
Take Care
TML
NWTS

Views

Last edited:
Nwts is his most consistent imo. Take care has the best songs bit plenty duds. Nwts was consistent throughout for me.

Take care
NWTS
So far gone
views
IFYRTITL
Thank me later
Comeback season
Room for improvement

NWTS was the best display of what Drake is capable of tho as far as singing/ rapping. Perfect combo. Take care is just better tho, more singing but it's cinematic like a movie. :pimp:

Last edited:
Take Care
IYRTITL
Room 4 Improvement
TML
Comeback Season
NWTS

Can't rate SFG cause it's been ages since I listened, and Views is so terrible it shouldn't even be considered an official project.

Last edited:
We need a consensus here.. NWTS is his best album but I like IYRT the most out of all his projects.

TML is unbelievably enjoyable but it's real amateurish.. Take Care was his best album before NWTS dropped but I don't like 90's sounding R&B songs on it.

NWTS was the perfect balance of dope beats and dope rhymes. Tuscan Leather can go up against song he ever released. IYRT was just flames and it's his best lyrically.

TML - enjoyable, very clean-cut "friendly" album

Take Care - darker album, more experimental, great, but had a few throwaways

NWTS - the most cohesive, solid, flawless project by Drake, every song had its place and fit in perfectly

IYRT - full of bangers, no real direction on the album but thats ok, basically a bunch of loose songs that sound great, could've been worked into a succesful/geeat album

WATTBA - cool little summertime project, it hit at the right moment, longevity is still up in the air

Views - different, polarizing, you either love it or hate it...stagnant, it almost feels like a "tour" album, trasitional to his next projects

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited:
Joe did go at his neck, but I'm not sure what the beef really stems from, and at 6:30, new rap fans will tune out once it hits 3:30

Back
Top Bottom