🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

So objective criticism is hate? Alright guys guess I'm a big Drake hater even though I liked some of his songs :rolleyes

Where's the L? He said the man called and said u raised me :lol:. He supposed to go off on dude after dude called him on the humble asking to use his sample. Crack man said he ain't like him for everything besides music. Talking like X did a random interview apologizing and saying son the truth and please forgive him. ***** said u raised me b.

He said he hated him for all the wrong reasons and not musically. Aubrey called him and said "u raised me" and he let bygones be bygones. He squashed the situation with ja too and also said he holds no ill will against camel either. They love to tell half the story :lol:. And lmao at 1 of the biggest HIP HOP albums of all time. We gonna look back at all the big hip hop albums one day and realize one isn't very hip hop. They gotta stop calling that a rap album, burns my soul.
You gotta let that go, every award show he's going to be nominated in HIP HOP/RAP category, on the charts his going to be on the HIP HOP/RAP etc.....

Drake a rapper man. And views is a rap album. Y'all gotta cut it out. If y'all wanna criticize him for being corny, having a ghostwriter, or whatever...that's fine. But to deny his impact and to act like he's the same as a Justin Bieber or Katy Perry is flat out false.

Drake is in the Nelly/Ja Rule lane. And all of y'all consider them ***** rappers.

Dude is also widely popular with every demographic. Do some of you dudes even go to urban clubs? Kickbacks? Colleges? I party damn near every weekend...and you guaranteed to hear some Drake songs. How many hood ***** was quoting "Started from the bottom" on their IG pics? Or talking bout "No new friends"? I know some 35-40 year old dudes from the trenches that will bump a Drake song from time to time. They aren't super fans...but if they hear a song they like...they'll bump it. Dude has all bases covered. And he just locked down the international demo.

To act like his only demographic is women and white people is a lie. And I don't even rock with him like that...but I'm not going to deny his impact.

He's at the highest success level you can get as a rapper...or artist period.
All facts.
Views still Mid-Grade, though.

It is what it is, but no album with 3 leading pop singles is a rap/hip hop album. They gonna call it what they call it but doesn't mean it's right.

Where's the L? He said the man called and said u raised me :lol:. He supposed to go off on dude after dude called him on the humble asking to use his sample. Crack man said he ain't like him for everything besides music. Talking like X did a random interview apologizing and saying son the truth and please forgive him. ***** said u raised me b.

L

We gonna act like Hov wasnt throwing shots at Drake on I Got The Keys:::

Til you own your own you can’t be free
Til you’re on your own you can’t be me
- Jay z signed under Jay Z while Drake still signed under YMCMB

Y’all know the difference right
From rap facts and fiction, right?
Real life I’m like HOV
Real life I’m life goals
In real life they’re like me?
In real life I’m like, No
My swag different, that bag different
My wife Beyoncé, I brag different ...

I used to wanna be on rocafella then i turned into jay.

More truth then shots. Literally gave him the keys to be Hov. Basically told buddy you got a long way to go before you can be me.

Joe Budden talked about this beef between Jay and Drake brewing. Personally, I feel like Jay doesn't even need to give this ***** the time of day. But I also know it has to be irritating listening to this dude Drake claim to be something he's not, honestly. If we're keeping it all the way 100, Jay is what these dudes wanna be, Drake included. Where he's currently at in his career is the end goal for these rappers. It took him 20 years to accomplish that, but then you get a dude like Drake who put in less than 10 years and already you're the new Jay-Z? Nah man :lol:

But on the other hand, Jay-Z is a low-key jealous dude and I can see him going at Drake for egotistical reasons.

Jay z shot was dope.

I don't think there's real beef...jay z wanted drake to be up under him and help with tidal but drake didn't, prolly to be the man at Apple. Which explains the charged up sub, and that interview with Zane Lowe

"That’s around the time that your idols become your rivals. You make friends with Mike but got to A.I. him for your survival.” -6 God

Be a family man Hov, nothing to prove.

What beef could there possibly be :lol:

Hovs collective companies manage j Cole, Rihanna, Dez Bryant, Kevin durant, and DJ mustard for starters. Drake is signed with Apple Music, Jay owns tidal.

What level would they beef on? Internet memes?

What beef could there possibly be :lol:

Hovs collective companies manage j Cole, Rihanna, Dez Bryant, Kevin durant, and DJ mustard for starters. Drake is signed with Apple Music, Jay owns tidal.

What level would they beef on? Internet memes?
Drake fans put him on that level like the camel ain't been grinding for 20 years and earned that spot. Drake not close, I'm not even a Jay soldier but none of these new ****** close, they got a longggggg way to go. Drake gonna call Jay and tell "u raised me" and ask to sample song cry and all will be goodm

Hahahaha, he's Jewish but he's getting raped with his deal. That's old news, his contract is online. He's got mad people eating off him. Been to court mad times trying to get a new contract but no dice.

It's funny that I never hear any of his fans call him a Jew until his contract talk comes up for some reason.

Last edited:
"Contract all ****** up, I guess that means u all ****** up, u signed to 1 ***** that's signed to another ***** that's signed to 3 ******, now that's bad luck"

Jay built his brand from the ground up, being a indy guy then Def Jam had to drop that bag for him. now dude is basically an indy artist again. Drake on the other hand might have some exclusive contract but the amount of people in his pockets might be doing him more worse than good. Drake did an interview saying he owns all of his stuff but we all know Birdman & Co ain't having that.

Yeah when he said he was Hov that **** was funny. Music wise they're totally different. Business wise Drake is doing his thing but he ain't there yet. Birdman, Wayne, Universal eating off of him. Jay was his own Birdman.

It's funny that I never hear any of his fans call him a Jew until his contract talk comes up for some reason.

Interesting ain't it? :lol:

Last edited:
Joe Budden talked about this beef between Jay and Drake brewing. Personally, I feel like Jay doesn't even need to give this ***** the time of day. But I also know it has to be irritating listening to this dude Drake claim to be something he's not, honestly. If we're keeping it all the way 100, Jay is what these dudes wanna be, Drake included. Where he's currently at in his career is the end goal for these rappers. It took him 20 years to accomplish that, but then you get a dude like Drake who put in less than 10 years and already you're the new Jay-Z? Nah man :lol:

But on the other hand, Jay-Z is a low-key jealous dude and I can see him going at Drake for egotistical reasons.

It's just friendly competition. He wants the title as one the greats in hip hop that's all it is. Only time I thought he really dissed Jay was him mentioning him dropping art lines on Magna Carta. We Made It had em close to beefing but despite everything he's always shows respect and acknowledges he wants to reach Jay's level.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom