🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

When someone brings up Lil B in to a rap conversation and then praises his song, I totally dismiss their rap opinion.

It's like bringing up the Insane Clown Posse.

Last edited:
Drake won Best Male Rapper at BET Awards

Let me guess

"**** the awards" unless Kendrick or someone else won :lol:

Let me guess

:lol: c'mon man everyone knows he's positioned to win. 2 million sold in this era is like going diamond. album is still mediocre with all of the awards, accolades etc.

Let me guess

What an accomplishment. Darnit somebody else should've won that important bet award.

Homie really came in here on his high horse about a BET award
"Ladies and gentlemen what you've all been waiting for, introducing 2 time bet award winner.... drakeeeeee" wait til he win a kids choice award, dude really gonna put him on a pedestal.

Last edited:
Not glorifying the BET award, but ya'll gave the exact reaction I predicted :lol: artists treat those awards like accolades so whatever :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Not glorifying the BET award, but ya'll gave the exact reaction I predicted :lol: artists treat those awards like accolades so whatever :lol:
U can't name a artist that brags on bet awards. 90% of em not even there to accept them.

Sounds like a bait track :lol: After hearing Joe's past beef/diss tracks, that's what that snippet sounds like. Make no mistake, Joe can still come w/ the bars, this is a battle that lyrically, Drake can't win. Now I say lyrically because he can do no wrong in the eyes of many and he's still the guy. It'd be best to leave it between them two whatever will transpire becuase camp wise, Drake's wouldn't be able to take the hit.

Sounds like a bait track :lol: After hearing Joe's past beef/diss tracks, that's what that snippet sounds like. Make no mistake, Joe can still come w/ the bars, this is a battle that lyrically, Drake can't win. Now I say lyrically because he can do no wrong in the eyes of many and he's still the guy. It'd be best to leave it between them two whatever will transpire becuase camp wise, Drake's wouldn't be able to take the hit.
All that ***** need is a uptempo club beat and a couple funny sing a long bars and the public gonna eat it up :lol:

Oh lord Budden about to give Drake another Grammy nod as he creates another high charting moderately amusing diss :lol:

Why would Drake even address Joe Budden?

That guy is a clown so many times over, he's known more for beating up video models, getting snuffed by Raekwon and being a reality tv/podcaster than a rapper, he's a joke.

Last edited:
Well he did it again.. 7th straight week at #1 with One Dance :pimp:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...one-dance-no-1-hot-100-twenty-one-pilots-ride

Views getting close to being the longest #1 album of the decade. Only 4 hip hop albums have ever been at the top this long and the boy managed to avert Red Hot Chllipeppers :wow:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...n-a-row-at-no-1-on-billboard-200-albums-chart

Can't lie, you coming in here every week posting these BS stream numbers annoy the **** out of me. Streaming doesn't equal sales. It's all ********.

One thing I do like, I've seen a few rappers are speaking up about streaming. They're not making any money from it and labels are full of ****.

Last edited:
Well he did it again.. 7th straight week at #1 with One Dance :pimp:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...one-dance-no-1-hot-100-twenty-one-pilots-ride

Views getting close to being the longest #1 album of the decade. Only 4 hip hop albums have ever been at the top this long and the boy managed to avert Red Hot Chllipeppers :wow:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...n-a-row-at-no-1-on-billboard-200-albums-chart
Can't lie, you coming in here every week posting these BS stream numbers annoy the **** out of me. Streaming doesn't equal sales. It's all ********.

One thing I do like, I've seen a few rappers are speaking up about streaming. They're not making any money from it and labels are full of ****.
Might not like what Drake is doing, however, you have to RESPECT it! Dude is making history right before our eyes!

Might not like what Drake is doing, however, you have to RESPECT it! Dude is making history right before our eyes!
history with a handicap on. its the equivalent of breaking a record on 2k.... on rookie mode. counting streams as sales messes everything up. its a total farce to make it seem like the music industry isnt struggling by saying look this person went platinum that person went platinum everybody went platinum! when the truth is just a year or 2 ago taylor swift was the only person to go plat if i remember correctly. now all the sudden mixtapes are platinum when nobody is buying them. adele went plat legit. drake? ive never even passed by a physical copy in a store yet.

Back
Top Bottom