🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

The only annoying thing about this is all the Drake haters will automatically be on Buddens D for doing this, though they aint bump not one Budden track in years

I've seen dudes worshipping DMX when he was getting at Drake :lol:

Rap fans are fickle
Drake hater #1 checking in. Used to love budden back in the day and I'm here to say I ain't jumping on his d at. Unless he put out a cold *** record idc to ever here from that emotional weird *** dude ever again.as tax would say dude fake weird, fake *** emotional dude. If dudes did overhype his record tho, drake would know how that feels Cuz it was all cool when we were hyping his joints.

And no DMX slander. Dude is a legend and top 10 in this game of all time. Don't disrespect him for this dude please, top 10 earl.

With him releasing that it is officially beef szn I'm gonna assume Budden will release his track after French and Drake drop theirs and Drake will follow up soon after.

And no DMX slander. Dude is a legend and top 10 in this game of all time. Don't disrespect him for this dude please, top 10 earl.

Nah DMX cool dont get me wrong, he was just upset over the whole Drake/Aaliyah thing, dudes were worshiping X, X dropped an album shortly after, everyone went ghost on him

I give Budden props for actually name dropping and not sparring, we'll see how beige lord handles this

Also buddens **** sound weak he was really fishing for this beef to promote his album and it will work cause people will now listen to see if there is gonna be any disses

Budden would shred Drake in pieces, he doesn't want that. would be a good battle nothingless but the same people who ragged on Meek will do the same to Joe

Last edited:
Views when you off the liq be hittin

This album straight off the experience

People were just surprised he addressed the issue on Charged Up

Dudes listened to Hot 97 for hours, in 2016..... Hot 97, 2016....expecting for Meek to clap back hard at Drake.

People gave Meek a fair chance. Not only he dropped the ball once, he did it multiple times during that "beef".

Last edited:
Also buddens **** sound weak he was really fishing for this beef to promote his album and it will work cause people will now listen to see if there is gonna be any disses

Drake's so called diss towards him shows the podcaster is delusional. His card got pulled by lil B so he just isn't credible when it comes to beefing.

Drake's so called diss towards him shows the podcaster is delusional. His card got pulled by lil B so he just isn't credible when it comes to beefing.

Did you just say that Budden ain't credible when it comes to beef? To top it off you chose Lil B to prove your point :rofl:

None of this matters Drake forgot he in the Jungle not the ZOO where the animals are tame.

He better get Hollow the Don to write his diss again like he used him for Charged up

Last edited:
Did you just say that Budden ain't credible when it comes to beef? To top it off you chose Lil B to prove your point :rofl:

Only Budden diss that ever moved me was Game Over and that was never a real beef. I'm not making up the fact that Budden got roasted by lil B. T Shirt and Buddens had everyone saying the same thing. It was direct and Budden never responded.

Last edited:
T Shirt and Buddens was hard idc what anyone says but Joe Budden is certified in this rap beef stuff.

yeah man, he's been going hard trying to get any sort of recognition.. he had like two whole podcasts dedicated to drake, **** is cringe worthy man.

also, lil b definitely flamed joe and this dude never responded, tried to act like he was above it when he got killed by someone he really thought was inferior to him. dude is just too corny imo.

Emotional Joe beef with ransom was legit tho. Early 2000s Joe was so good sad what happened to that dude. But yeah, being unbiased because I listen to neither one of these light skin losers right now, Joseph's past disses **** on aubreys.

Fan of both and usually bar for bar I would drake doesn't want it with Joe .

But Joe has slurped drake so much on the podcast . Drake could just get a [emoji]128293[/emoji] 40 beat and say "you been on my ****" and let the 20 hrs clips of Joe slurping play

when is French and Drake supposed to drop
Also waiting to see if jay takes any jabs at Drake on the dj khaled song

Lil B is Un dissable though. No matter what he did, it would have fallen flat.
I agree, that was more of a response to the dude who was trying to dismiss the Lil B beef like Joe didn't get cooked. He deserved it tho, put himself in that position. To see him fishing like this comes off so lame tho.

We really talking about a lil b diss record when Joe went at Game ,Gunit, Saigon, Prodigy, Ransom and Hov ?? Like Actual rappers. Getting some bars thrown at you from lil b is equivalent to a bug on your windshield. You press the wipers and you forget about it two seconds later.

Y'all bugging fam lol

Last edited:
Loved Joe as much as anybody...back then. But he really isn't spitting like that anymore. Even what he was playing in the background sounded like trash.

Back
Top Bottom